15% of indian population lives in this small area

Telugodura456

33 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Uk area is 242,XXX km. UP area is also 240,XXX. 

UK population is 6 crore. UP population is 20 crore (in 2011)

malla "hahahah" yendhi ?

ippudu yeemi cheedhaam antaavu mari?

UP, Bihar, Bongla have been the bimaru states of India just because they have been under direct Mughals rule for 4 centuries...thats why so many muslims and so much of poverty.

Follow the states/places which were under direct British rule like Madras Presidency, Mumbai Presidency, Carnatic Province.

They all are rich, educated and Islam-free, if you want to happy about it.

4 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

UP, Bihar, Bongla have been the bimaru states of India just because they have been under direct Mughals rule for 4 centuries...thats why so many muslims and so much of poverty.

Follow the states/places which were under direct British rule like Madras Presidency, Mumbai Presidency, Carnatic Province.

Aa bongla ni anukuni vunna bangladesh atleast 2 times rich vundhi ee UP/Bihar kanna. 

Anyway i am not interested in analyzing what the causes of poverty or prosperity there are .

However poor they may be - their language is the language of GoI and they control how telugu people taxes are spent. Dhaaniki em cheddamo alochinchu.

Immigration is a net positive for everyone. So no idea why you want people to freak out over immigration from a place that is inside your country.

Do you want to set up borders in Andhra? Even if Andhra goes separate, this immigration will be unavoidable

3 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Infact bihar was under British rule and was as rich/poor as the south at the time of partition. 

Looks like new desha bhaktulu like to out other regions of India down. The only quality of modern patriot in india is the ability to hate muslims whatever the topic may be

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think the area is roughly 40-50000 square kilomteres or 20-25% of area of andhra pradesh. But they have nothing to worry they may flood south india, we have people even learning hindi to welcome them

Chadal gadu kuda ila plan chesadu.. plan for more childer ani chepadu ga pulkas ki..

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Chadal gadu kuda ila plan chesadu.. plan for more childer ani chepadu ga pulkas ki..

Vaadoka brainless pakodi. CM ayyundi chethha koothalu koosadu.

Vaadi kodukuni kana manindaala oka 10 atleast

12 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Vaadoka brainless pakodi. CM ayyundi chethha koothalu koosadu.

Vaadi kodukuni kana manindaala oka 10 atleast

Population below replacement ki vacchindhi pillalni kanandi ani edho oka meeting lo ante, ikkade mana narsi gaadi fuse baddhalayyindhi. Rosham poduchu kocchindhi. picchal fellow.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What if that person is willing to learn Telugu, will you accept him?

ofcourse. but he wont when he has india. He will feel like a first rate citizen.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Immigration is a net positive for everyone. So no idea why you want people to freak out over immigration from a place that is inside your country.

Do you want to set up borders in Andhra? Even if Andhra goes separate, this immigration will be unavoidable

it is not immigration ra narsi ga. they arent moving borders. When andhra is seperate then its immigration. then they are most welcome.

This is consolidation of their occupation and forcing others in to hindi empire.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

ofcourse. but he wont when he has india. He will feel like a first rate citizen.

cultural grievance mongering. like a  typical western racist who rages against immigrants. Even if he learns Telugu (which you won't let him learn), you'll find some other reason to otherise him.

I'm more worried about the condition that half of people in cities in India live in. You seem to be too concerned with establishing that one particular group (or a collection of such regional groups) have a bettre shot at becoming successful, while having infantile opinions on what success is. For eg. bunch of kids going to US is success to you.

I hope you are under 25yrs old, because otherwise its just pathetic the sh1t you post.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cultural grievance mongering. like a  typical western racist who rages against immigrants. Even if he learns Telugu (which you won't let him learn), you'll find some other reason to otherise him.

I'm more worried about the condition that half of people in cities in India live in. You seem to be too concerned with establishing that one particular group (or a collection of such regional groups) have a bettre shot at becoming successful, while having infantile opinions on what success is. For eg. bunch of kids going to US is success to you.

I hope you are under 25yrs old, because otherwise its just pathetic the sh1t you post.

"if he learns you wont let him you will find some other reason" - are you sure you talk to me ra narsi ga. Or to some ghost you imagine as you fancy.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is not immigration ra narsi ga. they arent moving borders. When andhra is seperate then its immigration. then they are most welcome.

This is consolidation of their occupation and forcing others in to hindi empire.

you are just unhinged.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you are just unhinged.

hahahah " i dont know what to say or how to disco let me thrown some insults". either you lie comically or dungfling some insults ra narsi ga.