pellam tho situation bad pls help..

BejawadaChow

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

Communicate above with her nicely, ilage continue ayithy I might lose interest in this relationship Ani cheppu chudu

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

Communicate above with her nicely, ilage continue ayithy I might lose interest in this relationship Ani cheppu chudu

i say these words every time, naku kuda relationship lo intrest ledu antundi godava ainappudu, and when she needs something, she talks softly and convincing.

One option is to let her know that since we have two female children, u also need to work ani cheppu...slow ga edo job lo set cheyyi.....energy antha akkada spend avvuddi.......

5 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Silent treatment ivvu.....paiga iddaru girl children antunnavu.....ekkadiki podu.......don't bend for those tactics to exercise power at home on you........

Another option is to let her know that since we have two female children, u also need to work ani cheppu...slow ga edo job lo set cheyyi.....energy antha akkada spend avvuddi.......

silent treatment ela evalli cheppu bro, i usually dont listen to her conversation when she is about to start discussion, but chinna disturbance ga untundi ear lo, she keeps on buzzing without gap.

and coming to job she get busy with girls and not interested to work.

33 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Ok you have two options. One divorce. Consequences, you may loose custody of your children, loose your 50% of your house and pay alimony or have some adjustments depending on the state you live in. Worse she may go to India and file a 498a on you and your family, then squeeze you for more money. But at the end of the day, you will find your happiness. Assess all these things and get legal counsel on protecting your assets and your rights to your children. 

Two, continue your life calling it fate. Rest won't work. You can't change some one's nature. That's their personality, or whom they grew up into. Remember you only live once. 

You will be given lots of advice from friends family,  near and dear on adjustment for your kids so on so forth of that of traditional Indian mindset. But none of that will be in your favour. You will need to think and plan about your children's future. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Arranged and love antunnav, neeku mundu thelvada elanti mentality ane.

Divorce istha ane chudu, to see her reaction , parents ki cheppi dobbu, dont continue the relationship if she doesn't care , kids suffer aytharu Kani. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Andaru same situation nuvvu okkadive kaadu so tension padaku

life easy ga vundali antey always agree with her and let her lead the way and you follow 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Only @NTR can suggest you 

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Rofl chinna chinna problems bro you will over come

But for chows it’s big ego problem