pellam tho situation bad pls help..

BejawadaChow

1 hour ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

Go 2 hotel nd stay there. Ma akkkka ammmmaaaa band sey. Do not talkk 2 them in fromnnnt of her. Create a feeling thattt famillly is imp

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

simple.. she tried to cut you off from your family and friends..... from the start...

she some how is very insecure on you... she is toomuch dependent on you ani feel avutundhi.... coz she got no job.... maybe some frind may be giving inputs (less chances in ur case)

mee idddari personal life ela undo kani.. improve it if its not great.

go out for romantic trips together... friends daggara kids ni drop cheseyandi. buy gifts for her only.. spend some money on her forget savings for an year or so.. first lo anumanam vastundhi .. just dont care ....

puguduu unnecessary ga... free ye ga...

family calls tagginchu tana mundare... 

final ga meeku nammakam unte ask you parents so they can give contacts ... and chupinchu iddari charts... u may get some insights you may have overlooked .. just another paremeter....

ee madhya 1k rupees ki kuda chustunnaru manchi pandits oorulo.. 

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Nenu definition adagale...Ela record chesthav ani adiga.😐

indoor google nest or any av camera

just say its for burglary and got some deal for free

Brother, I felt like I am reading my own story. Here are my suggestions: 

1. Take care of your mom, father and keep good relation with your sis but reduce your communication. 

2. Make sure your wife is busy with kids and house hold chores. If she can work, that is even better. 

3. Don't focus too much on fighting, if she says something which spooking just don't take it to heart. 

4. A bad wife is a gate way to spirituality, explore spiritual world and your wife will not bother you at all

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, hushh fatak said:

final ga meeku nammakam unte ask you parents so they can give contacts ... and chupinchu iddari charts... u may get some insights you may have overlooked .. just another paremeter....

ee madhya 1k rupees ki kuda chustunnaru manchi pandits oorulo.. 

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

illanti erripook salaha ivvatam badhulu

oka theripist ki choopinchochu ga

• Upvote 1

vadiliesta ani gattiga hint ivvu ... trust me it will work

make her to take up a job, all godavalu weekend petukundham ani cheappu

simple uncle . my wife does not get along with anyone for long time except her family .

that is totally fine . people are brought up in different ways. I totally stopped involving her in my parents and siblings issues. now she is feeling left out and talks with them at least once in couple of weeks .

you have two options :

1. you have to take a hard stand and fight for what you feel right  ,but the con is you will be the asssshooole.

2. ledhante anthega anthega ani adjust aipo.

I took the first option and i am pretty sure she does not love me as much as she loved me before. but that is ok .., to gain some , you have to loose some .

and i won't complain if she buys anything . anything less than 1000 dollar , we both are free to buy anything we need without getting each other's permission.

if it is more than that , we definitely talk about it . 

1 minute ago, Vaaaampire said:

Try couple counseling. 

ilantollato qorkout avvavu counselling

Nuvu enduku avoid chestunnavo ipudu artham ayindi mawa

enni sarlu lunch ki pilichina, wife ki baale ante fever emo anukunna

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ilantollato qorkout avvavu counselling

Yaa mostly avvadu. But it will help in divorce process. Therapist feedback could be very important 

Just now, Vaaaampire said:

Yaa mostly avvadu. But it will help in divorce process. Therapist feedback could be very important 

divorce kuda mamul ga ivvaru ilantollu

you make them feel your importance in their life and need ... appude line lo ki vastaru

saw live close situation in our circle

• Upvote 1