pellam tho situation bad pls help..

BejawadaChow

prapancham lo amma nanna narcissistic ayite bharinchali tappadu .. inkevaranna sare galloki egaresi tanni tarimeyyali .. thats all. whole life barbaad ayitadi bhariste

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

As long as you're an NRI/H1B/OCI Indian law can't force you to repatriate to India, because of lack of reciprocity of DV/dowry harassment in US or Western law. The trouble is that she may implicate her in laws husband's mom and dad and sisters/brothers just to make him to come to negotiating table at the advise of her lawyer. You need to be determined and be strong minded to go through it. Police are happy to lay charges because they can squeeze NRI families for monies very easily. One needs to be strong willed to go through it. If it comes to that, there is no point in living with woman like that. 

The problem with most Indian married men is inertia. After certain age married men feel too comfortable to take risk of separation thinking of legal hurdles , their ability find another partner, and fear of loss of reputation in their extended family circles. 

nuvvu 50 years back generation lo unnavu

many are having 2 or 3 marriages and a setups. case aithee em aitudhi neeku telusa nuvvu court ki attend avvali and nuvvu nee lawyer ni attend avvamante saripotadhi. no passport cancellation or gc cancellation one case in india anthee 

GC and usc uncles  pellams ni india lo murder chesi problems lekunte pelli chesukonni happy ga @Dabidi_Dhibhide full enjoying

4 minutes ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

nuvvu 50 years back generation lo unnavu

many are having 2 or 3 marriages and a setups. case aithee em aitudhi neeku telusa nuvvu court ki attend avvali and nuvvu nee lawyer ni attend avvamante saripotadhi. no passport cancellation or gc cancellation one case in india anthee 

GC and usc uncles  pellams ni india lo murder chesi problems lekunte pelli chesukonni happy ga @Dabidi_Dhibhide full enjoying

nuvvu baga online fantasy threads follow avtunatu unnav... divorce case file avvagane your passport will be flagged, as soon as you land the airlines will call the local police and hand you over to them... ninnu airport kda data nivvaru.... antha through ayyaka nuvvu commisoner office nundi noc teesukelli airlines ki ichi record ni clear chesukunte gani ninnu mallla fly avvanivaaru.... its a show altogether

3 minutes ago, praying said:

nuvvu baga online fantasy threads follow avtunatu unnav... divorce case file avvagane your passport will be flagged, as soon as you land the airlines will call the local police and hand you over to them... ninnu airport kda data nivvaru.... antha through ayyaka nuvvu commisoner office nundi noc teesukelli airlines ki ichi record ni clear chesukunte gani ninnu mallla fly avvanivaaru.... its a show altogether

mee lanti illeterates inka em cheyalemu

konchem celebrities tho friendship cheyandi ra potta batta uncles tho kakunda

8 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

Maraige ekkada chesukunnav.. Idiotic wifes tho kastam vaa.. that too demanding ones.. If married in US just divorce her .. Love thokka tholu ivemi Desi's ki varthinchavu.. Now a days ladies are too much calculative.. 

7 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

marriage ki mundu, she hide all her natual behavior to show case good side.. basic ga acting chesindi manchi ammai ani..

iam a idiot for not catching her acting nature..

Divorse ista ante ok antadi during argument, but she is not ready to give and  i dont have much guts to start the process keeping kids future in mind.

Naku anipistadi, basical ga andaru ammailu ante untara or just na pellam matrame teda na ani.

if all are like that, social websites lo chusevi anni fake smiles and fake photos anipistadi.

She knows it that's why too much demanding.. Your kids might have saw this already .. Once they reach maturity they will understand. Get rid of her Bro.. 

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

She knows it that's why too much demanding.. Your kids might have saw this already .. Once they reach maturity they will understand. Get rid of her Bro.. 

Get rid of her bro ante wife 498 case bedutadhi ani bayapeduthunaru anna db uncles

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

i saw one couple..

psycho type untaru..

i suffer.. you also suffer .. no escape laga

Adarsha dampatulu aa 

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

This may help him bro.

https://www.498a.org/faq.htm

@praying chaduvkoo

Q. I am a NRI and my wife went back to India and filed false 498a against me and my family. What should I do?
A. File a divorce petition in the place where you currently reside (provided you are eligible to file a petition based on the local laws). Get anticipatory bail or bail depending on the current situation for your parents in India. After you obtain your divorce get it legalized in India. If your false 498a case does not get quashed easily file counter cases against her for forgery and defamation etc to make your case stronger and for a possible quick settlement.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Mogudu pellala godvallo durodu repu valu honey honey anukuntunu baane ubtaru manalani vp chetsaru in most cases

anthe le.. but y this happens anna

prema

tho malli vale deggara avuthara leka divorce ante bhayam

tho sachinatu kalisi untara

10 hours ago, BejawadaChow said:

Madi kind of love&arrange marriage, basically she is dominating character and right from marraige next day ma cousins and akka tho godava ( godava ante dominating in all discussions and complaining about them to me so on ) and from that day ma akka tho matladadu never call/message her and madyalo chala pedda godava kuda ayyinid akka ki and wife ki about some stupid reasons that's different story.

we had 2 girls btw,  and almost na wife valla cousins tho and ma fnds and fnds wife's tho kuda godavalu padindi because of that stupid behaviour and she never talks to them and they also do the same.

Ekkada problem enti ante, tanaki gurthu vachinappudalla me akka nannu tittindi ani 4 years back topic testundi and ma fnds/fnds wife's tho aina discussions testundi nenu ma fnds tho matladoddu anta , hangout avvoddu anta,  ado stupid reasons cheppi na tho almost week lo 3 days godava padatadi every week

she is house wife , tana tho discussions valla asal work concentrate cheyaleka potunna, em cheyalo ardam kavatledu.. appudappudu agree to her and keep life simple anipistundi ,kani i can't , how many times should i compromise my life and decisions.

Godva okate kadu, intlo furniture nunchi groceries daka tanaki nachinde kontundi, naku nachi emaina furniture or grocery item konte adi return eche daka urukodu, basical ga aa item enduku konnano dani importance ento cheppina vinadu.

so , i started losing my self in life, babies mokam chusi undali kani tana tho asal undali ani pinchatledu.

em cheyali pls help..fnds and family tho discuss cheyalenu..they thinks we are happy.

em choosi love chesaavu. Nee lanti supportive people vallane, men are losing respect in life. Ikkada type chesinde letter laga raasi tanaki icheyi. Start with I am not liking you being a control freak and continue to load it up with good times you had together. Make her realize how she is losing people in life. Don't discuss anymore. Women won't listen. They interrupt and behave like kids. Nagging and all. Write out your words and leave the place. 

1 hour ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

@praying chaduvkoo

Q. I am a NRI and my wife went back to India and filed false 498a against me and my family. What should I do?
A. File a divorce petition in the place where you currently reside (provided you are eligible to file a petition based on the local laws). Get anticipatory bail or bail depending on the current situation for your parents in India. After you obtain your divorce get it legalized in India. If your false 498a case does not get quashed easily file counter cases against her for forgery and defamation etc to make your case stronger and for a possible quick settlement.

Indian courts kadhalu baaga vuntayi. Asalu offenses overseas lo avute, veellu dooredi ento. I know their answer but I still disagree.

• Upvote 1