Random Jokes/one-Liners..

summer27

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Two friends were watchin Bungee Jumping[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First one asked "u want to try"?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Other guy [/font][/color][color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]replied"No Way!I I was born because of rubber that broke, don't want to die the same way[/font][/color]

too much undi bhaiyya idi...

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

Funny when u see a new chick startout on FB friendly&nice then gets a couple 100 friends &turns into online version of Aishwarya Rai.

I once had a teacher who was a terrorist. He had weapons of maths instruction, part of Al Gebra.

A doctor got fired today. Apparently during an anal inspection is not the appropriate time to say, "Look, no hands!"

The scariest thing about long distance relationship is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.

Those who believe that Rahul Gandhi will solve the country's problems r the ones who believe that Axe will get them laid..