Growing Up In India

siru

I am saying I am happy with my decision but there is always a choice I can make... Their decision is my stepping stone for my future. I would work here and earn enough money to decide my own future..
American Dream?? What is it?? Some few college dropouts starting a Tech Giant?/ Is that what you call the dream.Lets count them.. Or give me a number and I will give you a number 10 times bigger, who have been better off with education and values.
Not all college dropouts end up with the "dream".. and besides, the Mark Zuckerberg was a dropout out from harvard but he is a genius in Computer programming... Bill gates i think was from Yale.. You call them dropouts.. unfit for college..i would say college did not fit them coz they knew soo much about the subject of computers that college could not teach them anymore..They did not drop out bcoz of a lack of option, they dropped out because its their choice.
I will show industrialists and entrepenuers who listened to their parents and are much better off in India and here in US.. To have a dream, it need not be America..

Apple,Google, Facebook and Microsoft all started by dropout College students.
They are all undoubtedy very talented thats why they are successful. But my point is that their parents let them drop out of stanford, Harvard to pursue their dreams and now they employ 100s of thousand people all over the world.
Can you name a few highly successful companies established by Indians who did not come from a wealthy background?

You need not be conservative and stick to the family heirarchy - all I am saying is work a little bit to satisfy our parents ego.

They break their body to bring you out and drain their blood for putting a morsel in your mouth.They clean your dump and teach you the basic of life, I dont think it hurts for you to listen to them a little bit..

As much as they mould you, You can mould them too..It goes both way

You think Bill gates father told him to invent MSFT or Zuckerberg for facebook.. It was their personal choice..

My personal passion is beer/car/bikes and I am pretty good at it.. I make my own beer, fix my own car and drive the bike to the extreme limit.

I am able to do all this based on my foundation which happens to be decent job and a monthly wage to put the bacon on the table.

I am doing this satisfying my parents and my own self.. If luck permits,maybe I can start an industry some day.

America was just and example and my dear friend - The American Dream is really a dream, thats what I came here searching for and found that this country is more or less similar to India minus the corruption.

I simply don't understand where parents come in here.

You need not be conservative and stick to the family heirarchy - all I am saying is work a little bit to satisfy our parents ego.

They break their body to bring you out and drain their blood for putting a morsel in your mouth.They clean your dump and teach you the basic of life, I dont think it hurts for you to listen to them a little bit..

anna RENA jara telugu la cheppa raade?

1 line please...

frogs in well..we will never change our attitude...super narrow minded ani TS avedhana...akrosham...!!

frogs in well..we will never change our attitude...super narrow minded ani TS avedhana...akrosham...!!

aa akroshaniki nee gonthu kalipava lepothe comedy chesthunnava .. em chesav thatha weekend ?

no need to be that dramatic man.

you did not ask them to bring you into this world.

They are all undoubtedy very talented thats why they are successful. But my point is that their parents let them drop out of stanford, Harvard to pursue their dreams and now they employ 100s of thousand people all over the world.
Can you name a few highly successful companies established by Indians who did not come from a wealthy background?

bill gates is from a very wealthy background.

anyway, its not the right metric for comparison. you need lots of luck to make it big msft, apple kinda big.

I'm not even sure what you guys are talking about, anyway.

no need to be that dramatic man.

you did not ask them to bring you into this world.

vuncle dont hurt the hurting ya ..

thats what I am saying, their parents let them drop out.. They listeneed to their parents.

Coming to the highly succesfull companies

1) Server Works - started by an enterprenuer call Raju Vegesna, on his fathers recommendation went to states for higher education.. Else would have been a normal farmer in my neighbouring village. He made INTEL piss in their pants with his chip and finllay sold his company to broadComm for 1Biliion. he started a few more tech companies which I wil mention if needbe

2) Indo Bharat power group - Raghu Rama Krishna Raju( the guy who was biscuited by YSRCP). Came from a decent earning family.

3) Satyam - Ramalinga Raju( it went the other way but still worth mentioning)

4) TV9 - Srini Raju, a very very poor guy

5) Karvy brokerage - Karvy Chowdary

etc etc...