Growing Up In India

siru

aa akroshaniki nee gonthu kalipava lepothe comedy chesthunnava .. em chesav thatha weekend ?

weekend oka birthday party attended..thats it...regular stuff..!!wt abt u vuncle..!!

weekend oka birthday party attended..thats it...regular stuff..!!wt abt u vuncle..!!

emundi shaaping frnds lunch and dinner and timepass..

parents let them dropout aa ... ee kotta theory ne first time vintunna

Ponile babayya..vadiley.. spellingmistake anuko...

parents were supportive ani naa meaning..

no need to be that dramatic man.

you did not ask them to bring you into this world.

dramatic emi ledu tammi.. ok fine, they bought us out if their pleasure..They had the balls to keep us with them and put some sense into the head and clean our poop..konchem krutagnata..

dramatic emi ledu tammi.. ok fine, they bought us out if their pleasure..They had the balls to keep us with them and put some sense into the head and clean our poop..konchem krutagnata..

Really you made some good points..! 

Why don't  you come up with a blog ..! :) 

Ponile babayya..vadiley.. spellingmistake anuko...

parents were supportive ani naa meaning..

It's not about supporting man ... they have money or they don't care about children after certain age. Also I think they will have scholarships and all so they have nothing to lose.

Some parents are divorced, some are not even biological parents etc.

Zuckerberg Steve Jobs are rare cases .... ala aithe Sachin lantollu kooda chaduvu maanesinolle... even chala mandi job manesi civils prepare autaru ....

this topic is not about them, this topic is about rest bullshit which is 99.99999999% in India..

parents ego satisfy cheyydam anedi comedy vayya endukante parents ki ego undakoodadu

lol. I can't speak for others, but I can't remember one good thing that my parents taught me.

any parent who's holding on to their kid past a certain age (depending on culture) is doing serious disservice to the kid.

There's no need for any kruthagnata. Its the silliest notion I heard.

Zuckerberg Steve Jobs are rare cases .... ala aithe Sachin lantollu kooda chaduvu maanesinolle... even chala mandi job manesi civils prepare autaru ....

this topic is not about them, this topic is about rest bullshit which is 99.99999999% in India..

parents ego satisfy cheyydam anedi comedy vayya endukante parents ki ego undakoodadu

well said.

kid tho ne ego ante, inka how.

no matter man. I felt my parents weren't adequate. I wish my father was a scientist, doing all cool stuff I could help him with. He was only a businessman. I was disappointed.

I can't have conversations with my parents. They won't understand what I am trying to say, even when I was 16.

I was also angry at not being allowed to go to school with my friends in a bus.

basic anger, why give me birth if you want me to live by your stupid rules.

In fact, they should go out of their way to help me achieve what I want to without restricting me. This is the kind of attitude I had at that time.

The hatred was too much for my father to handle. my mother didn't feel it much.

finally, he had to let me go abroad for undergrad.

anyway, I think most/many parents don't think enough about the huge decision of having a kid. Some of them are not equipped to handle kids, if they turn out like I did.

Now my sis is very wary of my nephew spending time with me. lol.

Ok bommarillu lo siddarth la suffer ayyav anamaata...hmmm!!...poor you..!!