Welcome To People With Diabetes Who Are Young

nnr

sad vadhu boss... be more responsible ... my father died at the age of 31 and mother was 27 with 3 kids , she struggled a lot and oka roju thindi leni roju nundi ee roju nenu veskuney shoes 18k petti konaanu antey all the struggles she has gone through ... i was married and with in weeks i was diagnosed . first i didnt know how to face her .. she was cool and calm and said one thing dont share this to any of her family members as they are happy tht she is married and didnt want to spoil their happiness ... thts when i thought i dont want my wife to struggle like my mother ... i understood the fact tht tomorrw i may not get up early in the morning .. thts when i decided to set my wife a better life before some thing wrong happens ... brought 4 acres land with all savings i did and registered on my wife name .. chittilu vesaanu malli 10 lks ki wil buy some more land in coming months ... when some one there to take care of me i wanted to give her better life even with out me ... 

it made me more responsible anthey .. nannu venakki theeskellaledhu ... mundhuki nadipisthondhi ...it changed my life for a better reason and it also bettered my life ... so cheer up no issues bro ...

that was really intense bro .... good job and wish u all the best

entha vundhi bro....fasting sugar....starting stage lo vunte ade reversable.....maa office collegue okathanu sannaga vunna .......fasting sugar 200 vundantha...now he controlled to 120...so dont lose hope.....pancreas function improve chesukondi

210 and 330 unindhi .. first few months insulin tho control chesaanu it is around 160 now .. n stopped insulin will go better ... many ways to control it ....

Hi all 

I am 30 and diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes 3 months ago ... it all happened just like that ... first bhayam vesindhi tharuvaatha baadha paddanu ... ippudu alavaatu padipoyyanu ... So evaraina naa laa diabetic ai untey mee life style tips lantivi share cheskondi ... 

and those who read this thread might take care of themselves and also will be more cautious ...

Cheers 

NNR

nee fasting blood sugar entha??

that was really intense bro .... good job and wish u all the best

thanks bro ... im not telling any stories but trying to inspire people atleast one will change if he/she loosing hope ...

cheppalem boss evarikaina raavochu ...  lets say 40 yrs ki raavalsindhi anuko exercise or food habbits bagokapothey 30 yrs key vasthundhi ... upto 40 yrs full care theeskuntey 50 yrs ravochu .. ala hope tho undaali anthey ... 

ohk....will go for checkup once....

interesting???.......sure aa??

i remember raeding abt it some time ago .... i even forwarded to one of my friends who is on the verge of getting diagnosed with it , because every one from his family is a diabetic ...

thanks bro ... im not telling any stories but trying to inspire people atleast one will change if he/she loosing hope ...

yes , that actually helps a lot of people ..... motivation and hope is what most of the people need ... good job man ...

Bhyya..neeku symptoms emi anipinchaleeda...like losing energy in evening ect like that

endhi vayya ila baya pedathaaru, maa intlo andhariki diabetes undhi. Symptoms ento cheppandi? Endhukanna oka sari full body check up cheyinchukunta

symptoms theliyadhu....ee thread chusina tharwatha repu body check up ki appointment tisukovali ani fi ayya......lol

Bhyya..neeku symptoms emi anipinchaleeda...like losing energy in evening ect like that

yes bhayya ...undevi ... below are the symptoms

1. Over eating and sudden weight put up before 3 to 5 months of diagnosis

2. Penis edge skin cut before 3 months of diagnosis

3. Too much of sweat and draining and drowsy druggist kind of attitude before one month

4. Tiredness at peaks and almost body thelika ga aipovadam and sickness and shivering sometimes 

These are very very basic boss .. Diabetes antey oorkey urinate chesthey ne vasthadhi ani kaadhu 

Note : When i consulted a doc for Penis Edge he said i need to take HIV/ Diabetes test . but nenu chala simple ga ignore chesaanu 

appudey chesi untey naku mundhey thelisedhi kani theliyaka 3 months before marriage and after marriage due to sweat full of coconut water thaagadam chesaanu .. entha la antey oka one litlre a day coconut water .. adhi almost like glucose and meat like got or sheep ekkuva thinesaanu inka ekkuva boost up aindhi ... and only beer thagey vaadini .. vaati valla inka ekkuva aindhi cause any fermented things has more carbo hydrates which will boost up sugar levels .. 

Inkemaina symtoms untey please post cheyyandi .. net lo choodatam kantey real experiences valla ekkuva clarity untundhi ...

symptoms theliyadhu....ee thread chusina tharwatha repu body check up ki appointment tisukovali ani fi ayya......lol

bhayya nenu face chesina symptoms and scenarios raasanu choodu ... antha andolana padalsina avasaram ledhu ... jus be cool normal and relaxed .. maa intlo maa annaya ki daibetes raledhu kadha but naaku vachindhi ... so bhayapadaalsina avasaram ledhu no tension ok na ..