Welcome To People With Diabetes Who Are Young

nnr

endii sugar life treating aa?? I know its upto some extent but this serious aa?? :3D_Smiles:    

Yes,the life expactancy will be reduced by 20 yrs and if the sugar is not controlled it will leads to complications/diseases of kidneys,heart,liver ,eyes and nerves

good post...... better doing yoga for 1 hr brothers...... stop smoking...drinking.... entha pani chesthamo dhaniki tagatuga tinali .... 

mana karma(inheritance)  bagopothe emm cheyalemu......

sad vadhu boss... be more responsible ... my father died at the age of 31 and mother was 27 with 3 kids , she struggled a lot and oka roju thindi leni roju nundi ee roju nenu veskuney shoes 18k petti konaanu antey all the struggles she has gone through ... i was married and with in weeks i was diagnosed . first i didnt know how to face her .. she was cool and calm and said one thing dont share this to any of her family members as they are happy tht she is married and didnt want to spoil their happiness ... thts when i thought i dont want my wife to struggle like my mother ... i understood the fact tht tomorrw i may not get up early in the morning .. thts when i decided to set my wife a better life before some thing wrong happens ... brought 4 acres land with all savings i did and registered on my wife name .. chittilu vesaanu malli 10 lks ki wil buy some more land in coming months ... when some one there to take care of me i wanted to give her better life even with out me ... 

it made me more responsible anthey .. nannu venakki theeskellaledhu ... mundhuki nadipisthondhi ...it changed my life for a better reason and it also bettered my life ... so cheer up no issues bro ...

good job..

but land nee peru meedha registration chesukovalsindhii and kavalante oka WILL (veelunaama) rayacchu future lo saying that your wife should get all the property after you ani...

Bhayya us lo check up etla cheyinchali... Teddu chusaka chuchu padutundi
Intlo thatha ki nanna ki undi sugar
Nenu ipudu 28 okka exercise kuda cheyanu asala but 6 ft ki 173 lbs unnanu ... Shud start working out...

US lo Ekkadanna cheyichovacchu ..Better Complete Body Check up chepinchuko...Providence , Kaiser etc ila Ekkadanna Chestaaru... Call Chesi Appointement teesukoni Velladame..Kakapothe née Insurance Network lo Avi unnayo check + I am not sure Konni Insurance benefits lo 1 Free complete body checkup Ani edho Untadhi /Year...

ela telisindi bhayya...symptoms enti if I may ask

yes bhayya ...undevi ... below are the symptoms

1. Over eating and sudden weight put up before 3 to 5 months of diagnosis

2. Penis edge skin cut before 3 months of diagnosis

3. Too much of sweat and draining and drowsy druggist kind of attitude before one month

4. Tiredness at peaks and almost body thelika ga aipovadam and sickness and shivering sometimes 

These are very very basic boss .. Diabetes antey oorkey urinate chesthey ne vasthadhi ani kaadhu 

Note : When i consulted a doc for Penis Edge he said i need to take HIV/ Diabetes test . but nenu chala simple ga ignore chesaanu 

appudey chesi untey naku mundhey thelisedhi kani theliyaka 3 months before marriage and after marriage due to sweat full of coconut water thaagadam chesaanu .. entha la antey oka one litlre a day coconut water .. adhi almost like glucose and meat like got or sheep ekkuva thinesaanu inka ekkuva boost up aindhi ... and only beer thagey vaadini .. vaati valla inka ekkuva aindhi cause any fermented things has more carbo hydrates which will boost up sugar levels .. 

To all 

As i discussed with doc one interesting fact is INDIA has 5 plus crores of people with diabetes who are known and if tested it might cross more than 15 crores it seems ... Honestly there are many people who has diabetes and dont know that they have this issue . I heard Modi want to check entire country for diabetes .. ala aithey modi ji ni kachithanga mechukovaali , endhukani ilanti thoughts previous ga unna vaallaki raledho ardham kavadam ledhu 

sad vadhu boss... be more responsible ... my father died at the age of 31 and mother was 27 with 3 kids , she struggled a lot and oka roju thindi leni roju nundi ee roju nenu veskuney shoes 18k petti konaanu antey all the struggles she has gone through ... i was married and with in weeks i was diagnosed . first i didnt know how to face her .. she was cool and calm and said one thing dont share this to any of her family members as they are happy tht she is married and didnt want to spoil their happiness ... thts when i thought i dont want my wife to struggle like my mother ... i understood the fact tht tomorrw i may not get up early in the morning .. thts when i decided to set my wife a better life before some thing wrong happens ... brought 4 acres land with all savings i did and registered on my wife name .. chittilu vesaanu malli 10 lks ki wil buy some more land in coming months ... when some one there to take care of me i wanted to give her better life even with out me ...

it made me more responsible anthey .. nannu venakki theeskellaledhu ... mundhuki nadipisthondhi ...it changed my life for a better reason and it also bettered my life ... so cheer up no issues bro ...

Dats Terrific Bro...ATB...Hope Everything will be Fine..Stay Strong...God Bless

Sugars Ekkuva Tinte Diabetes Vastadhi Antaaru..Is that True..I Heard from one of my Cousin (Dr.) Saying dats Wrong , but Diabetes Vacchaka Sugar tinte Manchidhi Kaadhu Ani

not necessarily; heridity valla vastundi maa father sweets asal sugar undeve tinnadu but he has...aantha aa pai vadi leelalu

Sugars Ekkuva Tinte Diabetes Vastadhi Antaaru..Is that True..I Heard from one of my Cousin (Dr.) Saying dats Wrong , but Diabetes Vacchaka Sugar tinte Manchidhi Kaadhu Ani

not necessarily; heridity valla vastundi maa father sweets asal sugar undeve tinnadu but he has...aantha aa pai vadi leelalu

Oh neeku Undha..Sweet Seers GK ..tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036