Welcome To People With Diabetes Who Are Young

nnr

overweight kaadu gaa??

Okka over weight valley kadhu bro ... 

Look i know a friend who plays every day and slim since last 30 yrs .. He is diagnosed with Type 2 at 30 years . he even became more cautious and started working out even better and at 40 he became type 1 diabetic ... so no reasons .. body anthey ... Ours is a machine some parts get tired due to our life style some comes just like tht which has time bound expiry date .. So need to understand the fact tht  edhi saaswatham kaadhu ... So be cautious anthey kaani Manthena laaga undali antey kastam nenu manishiney gaa chocolate choosthey thinalanipisthundhi .. nela lo oka roju i will loose my control after all nenu santhoshanga undali kadha bhayyas ....

$^^E

Okka over weight valley kadhu bro ... 

Look i know a friend who plays every day and slim since last 30 yrs .. He is diagnosed with Type 2 at 30 years . he even became more cautious and started working out even better and at 40 he became type 1 diabetic ... so no reasons .. body anthey ... Ours is a machine some parts get tired due to our life style some comes just like tht which has time bound expiry date .. So need to understand the fact tht  edhi saaswatham kaadhu ... So be cautious anthey kaani Manthena laaga undali antey kastam nenu manishiney gaa chocolate choosthey thinalanipisthundhi .. nela lo oka roju i will loose my control after all nenu santhoshanga undali kadha bhayyas ....

Ba drinking valla vasthunda .weekly twice vesthunna. .smoking stop chesina anuko

ela vasthundho enduku vasthundho cheppadam kashtam man.......

but obese and drinking people ki tondaraga vachhe chances vunnayi ani ee disco valla thelisindhi

but obese and drinking people ki tondaraga vachhe chances vunnayi ani ee disco valla thelisindhi

vasthadho radho theliadhu bhayya .. vaati valla ekkuva effect avuthundi ani naa openion . But still which makes cholestrol are always advicable for health 

dheeniki oka example bhayya ... Naa close frn weekly 4 to 5 times thaaguthaadu and daily half an hour or one hour running chesthaadu  and smoking kooda chesthadu vaadiki ey jabbu ledhu ... so its destiny boss ... but okka saari avi anni maneyyalani vadiki doc chebithey vadu aa tension ki ekkuva thaguthaadu emo .. alanti vallakosamey ee thread .. so know about your health...

height ki tagga weight unna ba . .excercises asalu cheyanu,games aadanu. .ma intlo evariki ledu ma babai ki undi anuko. .

better start bhayya .. nenu full ga adevaadini .. 2003 nundi manesaa ..10 years lo asalu emi ledhu andhuvalley vachindhi naaku ani naa feeling .. in 2003 i was 37 kilos and which was way beyond less and in 2007 i was 77 kilos which is like too bad for me itself ... akkada nundi 72 or 73 for nxt 6 yrs maintain chesaanu controlling food but no physical exercise ee 10 yrs period lo anavasaramaina tensions and anavasaramaina kopaalu avey naaa health paadu chesaayi better never late ....

sad vadhu boss... be more responsible ... my father died at the age of 31 and mother was 27 with 3 kids , she struggled a lot and oka roju thindi leni roju nundi ee roju nenu veskuney shoes 18k petti konaanu antey all the struggles she has gone through ... i was married and with in weeks i was diagnosed . first i didnt know how to face her .. she was cool and calm and said one thing dont share this to any of her family members as they are happy tht she is married and didnt want to spoil their happiness ... thts when i thought i dont want my wife to struggle like my mother ... i understood the fact tht tomorrw i may not get up early in the morning .. thts when i decided to set my wife a better life before some thing wrong happens ... brought 4 acres land with all savings i did and registered on my wife name .. chittilu vesaanu malli 10 lks ki wil buy some more land in coming months ... when some one there to take care of me i wanted to give her better life even with out me ...

it made me more responsible anthey .. nannu venakki theeskellaledhu ... mundhuki nadipisthondhi ...it changed my life for a better reason and it also bettered my life ... so cheer up no issues bro ...

pindesav. .

better start bhayya .. nenu full ga adevaadini .. 2003 nundi manesaa ..10 years lo asalu emi ledhu andhuvalley vachindhi naaku ani naa feeling .. in 2003 i was 37 kilos and which was way beyond less and in 2007 i was 77 kilos which is like too bad for me itself ... akkada nundi 72 or 73 for nxt 6 yrs maintain chesaanu controlling food but no physical exercise ee 10 yrs period lo anavasaramaina tensions and anavasaramaina kopaalu avey naaa health paadu chesaayi better never late ....

naku kudardu bayya. . Weekends cheyali. .

sad vadhu boss... be more responsible ... my father died at the age of 31 and mother was 27 with 3 kids , she struggled a lot and oka roju thindi leni roju nundi ee roju nenu veskuney shoes 18k petti konaanu antey all the struggles she has gone through ... i was married and with in weeks i was diagnosed . first i didnt know how to face her .. she was cool and calm and said one thing dont share this to any of her family members as they are happy tht she is married and didnt want to spoil their happiness ... thts when i thought i dont want my wife to struggle like my mother ... i understood the fact tht tomorrw i may not get up early in the morning .. thts when i decided to set my wife a better life before some thing wrong happens ... brought 4 acres land with all savings i did and registered on my wife name .. chittilu vesaanu malli 10 lks ki wil buy some more land in coming months ... when some one there to take care of me i wanted to give her better life even with out me ... 

it made me more responsible anthey .. nannu venakki theeskellaledhu ... mundhuki nadipisthondhi ...it changed my life for a better reason and it also bettered my life ... so cheer up no issues bro ...

r u in india or US ?