Naidu's Economic Numbers Could Land One In Jail Or Mental Hospital

gargicau

i can clearly see who got pwned with their baseless rumors. 

tdp valla state divide ayindhi antey dhani support chestunav choodu. hats off to your intellectual maturity brothers.

i would appreciate if you can post the stats of construction companies that made money in the past 10 years and also about its owners and thier castes as alleged by your comrade 

ikkada andaru same ae kadha. baseless arguments.

unless you link or provide figures, you are indulging in rhetoric too.

all outliers. AP's industrial production is still below par.

I'm still trying to find latest ectorwise production figures for Indian states. If you can find it, share it please.

anyway, like I said in the other post, my comment was on CBN equating Reddy's labs with state of AP.

i agree that it they are incomparable but it was just an analogy used to explain to the dummies.

ikkada andaru same ae kadha. baseless arguments.

unless you link or provide figures, you are indulging in rhetoric too.

k. agreed. pls point towards the phrases i used that u felt are just rumors. i will try to find a link for u

k. agreed. pls point towards the phrases i used that u felt are just rumors. i will try to find a link for u

that YSR spent extensively on freebies is an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't still get my hands on YSR's budgets. But here's a report on his first budget and allocations to various sectors compared to the previous CBN regime.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/todays-paper/tp-economy/ap-budget-to-place-focus-on-irrigation-sector/article2167275.ece

The report does mention that the budget has decreased allocation for energy sector. But the numbers mentioned don't indicate a radical decrease in the allocation, compared to the radical increase in allocation for agricultural sector.

It'd be interesting to take a look at YSR's initial budgets and CBN's budgets. I don't think you'll find anything drastically different in either of them. Atleast not enough to blame YSR for, whatever you are blaming him for, now.

Anyway since the topic is CBN. I just want to know how much capital he allocated for basic infra, and how YSR was different. Freebies don't count, because they are negligible, trust me. Unless you can prove that freebies took a major share of YSR's budget.. like more than 5% even.

In fact, I remember admiring AP's power policy when I visited India in 2010. It was one of the few states that got it right. perhaps the only one, as far as I know.

that distribution wasn't privatized, when production was, was the biggest problem. And I doubt, any CM in the country would be politically suicidal enough to privatize distribution.

Atleast as far as industrialist's access to power in AP was concerned, AP did have a lot of its bases covered. The only thing it lacked was skilled workforce.

that YSR spent extensively on freebies is an unsubstantiated claim.

I can't still get my hands on YSR's budgets. But here's a report on his first budget and allocations to various sectors compared to the previous CBN regime.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/todays-paper/tp-economy/ap-budget-to-place-focus-on-irrigation-sector/article2167275.ece

The report does mention that the budget has decreased allocation for energy sector. But the numbers mentioned don't indicate a radical decrease in the allocation, compared to the radical increase in allocation for agricultural sector.

It'd be interesting to take a look at YSR's initial budgets and CBN's budgets. I don't think you'll find anything drastically different in either of them. Atleast not enough to blame YSR for, whatever you are blaming him for, now.

Anyway since the topic is CBN. I just want to know how much capital he allocated for basic infra, and how YSR was different. Freebies don't count, because they are negligible, trust me. Unless you can prove that freebies took a major share of YSR's budget.. like more than 5% even.

one line answer for ur question about infra is that i would like u to research about y andhra govt has approached world bank for loans. and i guess the article u posted answers the rest. but also please keep in mind the state revenues available for cbn and ysr. it would be unfair to say that cbn ignored few sectors, we need understand the financial limitations he had.

In fact, I remember admiring AP's power policy when I visited India in 2010. It was one of the few states that got it right. perhaps the only one, as far as I know.

that distribution wasn't privatized, when production was, was the biggest problem. And I doubt, any CM in the country would be politically suicidal enough to privatize distribution.

Atleast as far as industrialist's access to power in AP was concerned, AP did have a lot of its bases covered. The only thing it lacked was skilled workforce.

i see u r good at researching by urself. pls try to look up who initiated the policies for current distribution system. 

And you know why ... All our skilled work force was crushed under CBN boom of Faltu education and employment .. Had this been an outsider CBN govt would be under so much pressure...

Also from what I heard CBN 2.0 PR is run my McKinsey

one line answer for ur question about infra is that i would like u to research about y andhra govt has approached world bank for loans. and i guess the article u posted answers the rest. but also please keep in mind the state revenues available for cbn and ysr. it would be unfair to say that cbn ignored few sectors, we need understand the financial limitations he had.

proof lekunda matladku ra lowwde....inkokarni adidatame kadhu...manaam kuda follow kavaali....

link edhi bey erri pulka....?? 

neeku english chadavadam kuda radha. Malli VP ayyav ga. akkada clear ga mention chesina. if you want clarification for a particular statement i made, will try to find a proof ani. he didn't ask me for one. instead, he looked up for one which supported my argument and posted here. velli adhi chadivinchuko pakkana unna vala chetha. finger print fellow. 

#JaffaLafangiNeverGrowsUp

proof lekunda matladku ra lowwde....inkokarni adidatame kadhu...manaam kuda follow kavaali....

If he wants one, I can provide one. can You please share the renewed IT policy with our fellow dbians .

If he wants one, I can provide one. can You please share the renewed IT policy with our fellow dbians .

vori vori vori nee starvation ni 10go, rathhri ledhu pagalu ledhu holiday mood ani ledhu....

nee starvation chudaleke oka thread vesi mari pilichina...appudu evadtho 10ginchukuntunnavo...

here is the thread link - http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/562962-telangana-states-new-policy-clears-projects-in-30-days/