Naidu's Economic Numbers Could Land One In Jail Or Mental Hospital

gargicau

AP might or might not be an economic powerhouse(i don't remember any tdp supporter claiming that), but u need to remember that india on the whole is overpopulated. there are various reasons to migrate. currency exchange, demand and supply in the labor market.  and clearly we are still developing and are migrating to every place. not just US. have u ever been to any african country?? did u observe how strong the indian presence is in those countries??

India is not overpopulated. has population density equal to some western european countries.

just resource crunched.

That is why its surprising that people from AP, one of the most resource rich states in India, regularly leave the country in droves. Not for business, but to somehow settle down abroad.

It says much about AP's economy, and opportunities in it.

self goal thread

oka sari ippudu india and switzerland gdp rankings veyyi ikkada

Akkada comparision India & Switzerland dhi kaadhu.

Comparision between State's performance and a privately held company like Dr.Reddys Labs.

Support cheyyadaaniki kooda oka haddhu vundaali man.

P.S: Even if you were to mean that India surpassed Switzerland, it is done without Naidu's Vision (He was there as CM for only 4 years till 2004). Then you know the History..

Comparision between State's performance and a privately held company like Dr.Reddys Labs.

P.S: Even if you were to mean that India surpassed Switzerland, it is done without Naidu's Vision (He was there as CM for only 4 years till 2004). Then you know the History..

Vachinnava uncle worst lol.1q

agreed .. baaga chepaav 

ede konni cheppu CBN policies neeku telisinivi??

Runa maafi padhakam.

Evadi ammanu De** sommani veedu (CBN ) runa maafi ki isthaadu?

Adhe YSR cheesthe scam , na su££i antaaru....

2 ways lo short ga cheppochu....CBN AP state reins tesukune tappudu basic infrastructure and poor education infrastructure....ade strengthen chesthu...he concentrated to develop capital city to attract investments.....later the wealth rest of tier 2 cities ke trickle down avutudane....But yesupadam gaadu vachi motham gabby lepaadu.....second phase ante current nuvve chustunaav ....how CBN is marketing residual AP as Industrial,Port based,Hardware based,Tourist Hub......

ede YSR contribution cheppu to AP state??

Asalu YSR bathiki vunte....AP State seperate ayyedhi kaadhu man.

Idhi TDP kooda voppukunna nizam. See the statements of some of TDP MLAs after the infamous Dec, 9th, 2009 statement for kick-starting seperate T'gana process.

Asalu T-Movement voopu andhikoodaaniki main reason TDP and its caste politics. 

Motham Hyderabad lo main contracts anni TDP caste ke velli poothunte...T-Politicians kukkalu laaga choosthu vundeevaallu.

Idhi maatram yevaru voppukunna vappukooka poina pakka nijam.

Asalu YSR bathiki vunte....AP State seperate ayyedhi kaadhu man.

Idhi TDP kooda voppukunna nizam. See the statements of some of TDP MLAs after the infamous Dec, 9th, 2009 statement for kick-starting seperate T'gana process.

Asalu T-Movement voopu andhikoodaaniki main reason TDP and its caste politics. 

Motham Hyderabad lo main contracts anni TDP caste ke velli poothunte...T-Politicians kukkalu laaga choosthu vundeevaallu.

Idhi maatram yevaru voppukunna vappukooka poina pakka nijam.

are you fucking kidding me. Ysr gadu 2004 lo evaditho pothu petukunadu. 

nee 2 para ayithey picchi ki parakasta. history thelusukondi brother.

nijalu gurinchi meere matladali inka

India is not overpopulated. has population density equal to some western european countries.

just resource crunched.

That is why its surprising that people from AP, one of the most resource rich states in India, regularly leave the country in droves. Not for business, but to somehow settle down abroad.

It says much about AP's economy, and opportunities in it.

I clearly stated that there are several factors. not one. 

and FYI most industrialists have returned from abroad and setup companies in india. look at gvk and sub rami reddy's sons. amaron batteries. people migrating from andhra is only a boon in several ways. its not something we need to worry about

Runa maafi padhakam.

Evadi ammanu De** sommani veedu (CBN ) runa maafi ki isthaadu?

Adhe YSR cheesthe scam , na su££i antaaru....

adhi thamaru pogidey YSR gari ni question cheyali. he started the culture of freebies in our state. Ntr subsidize cheesed gain free ivvaledhu though he was more towards the left. 

oka policy ela design chestharo thelusa ee Ysr gadiki?? do u know what are the factors we need to think about to make sure the system won't be gamed by the opportunists. adhi me alochincha kunda. vadu power ki vachey time lo state ki unna revenues anni ee freebies chasm thagalesadu. the result is state doesn't have the finanacial capability to build its own power plants. he scraped all the power plants planned by cbn and private sector ichesadu. vastharu ayya matladadaniki with out facts.

Total pwnage by worstandhra :P

i can clearly see who got pwned with their baseless rumors. 

tdp valla state divide ayindhi antey dhani support chestunav choodu. hats off to your intellectual maturity brothers.

i would appreciate if you can post the stats of construction companies that made money in the past 10 years and also about its owners and thier castes as alleged by your comrade 

I clearly stated that there are several factors. not one. 

and FYI most industrialists have returned from abroad and setup companies in india. look at gvk and sub rami reddy's sons. amaron batteries. people migrating from andhra is only a boon in several ways. its not something we need to worry about

all outliers. AP's industrial production is still below par.

I'm still trying to find latest ectorwise production figures for Indian states. If you can find it, share it please.

anyway, like I said in the other post, my comment was on CBN equating Reddy's labs with state of AP.

adhi thamaru pogidey YSR gari ni question cheyali. he started the culture of freebies in our state. Ntr subsidize cheesed gain free ivvaledhu though he was more towards the left. 

oka policy ela design chestharo thelusa ee Ysr gadiki?? do u know what are the factors we need to think about to make sure the system won't be gamed by the opportunists. adhi me alochincha kunda. vadu power ki vachey time lo state ki unna revenues anni ee freebies chasm thagalesadu. the result is state doesn't have the finanacial capability to build its own power plants. he scraped all the power plants planned by cbn and private sector ichesadu. vastharu ayya matladadaniki with out facts.

AP budget was fairly balanced. AP had debt within its control during YSR's regime too.

Can you show what percentage of revenues CBN spent on upgrading basic infra and the percentage YSR spent on it. I have a feeling it won't be that different. If they are, I concede this point to you.

Its fairly easy to find YSR's budget allocations. CBN, slightly hard. I'll try too.