Naidu's Economic Numbers Could Land One In Jail Or Mental Hospital

gargicau

total 9 years 234 engg colleges ke permission ichinattu vunaadu...daaniki proportional ga Jobs kooda create ayyayi...ysr screwed up engg permissions for fee reimbursement......CBN rule lo literacy 10% perigindi....check after 5 years......orrike wrong policies antunaav...kaani clear ga define cheyadam le

u still didn't answer how ysr contributed to AP in his rule??

Musugu jaffa aithey disco waste baa

CM ante CEO kaadu.

aa swiss fellow cheppindi adhe.

prathi Tom,Dick and Harry ne care cheyaala.....neeku py post lo chupinchaa kada....aa swiss fellow assumption ee tappu....AP ante agri based country anukntunaadu like early china and thailand.....

CBN rule lo literacy 10% perigindi....check after 5 years......orrike wrong policies antunaav...kaani clear ga define

AP literacy rate:
1991 :44.0%
2001 :60.5%
2011 :67.0%

okay, so I concede this to you. But still, 67% in 2011 is too less. may be CBN is not the only one to be blamed for it.

how would you explain the atrocious literacy rate in AP?

u still didn't answer how ysr contributed to AP in his rule??

But I wasn't defending YSR anywhere. I am not attacking CBN too, except his philosophy of what 'development' is. That is what the Swiss said too.

Do you think AP can develop with just 67% of its people literate? Even among kids 7+ years old, the literacy rate is just around 80%.

YSR probably redistributed wealth, a bit more with his pathakalu. Who knows.

What harm did YSR do? AP growth was steady even when he was CM.