Naidu's Economic Numbers Could Land One In Jail Or Mental Hospital

gargicau

AP literacy rate:
1991 :44.0%
2001 :60.5%
2011 :67.0%

okay, so I concede this to you. But still, 67% in 2011 is too less. may be CBN is not the only one to be blamed for it.

how would you explain the atrocious literacy rate in AP?

But I wasn't defending YSR anywhere. I am not attacking CBN too, except his philosophy of what 'development' is. That is what the Swiss said too.

Do you think AP can develop with just 67% of its people literate? Even among kids 7+ years old, the literacy rate is just around 80%.

YSR probably redistributed wealth, a bit more with his pathakalu. Who knows.

What harm did YSR do? AP growth was steady even when he was CM.

ok nenu about to sleep....ee rojuki idhe last....2004 trauvatha kooda literacy media concentrate chetahs oak 74% vachevallam....kerala lo 98% vuntadhi...wat about kerala economy??.....diverisification is going to be key to AP economy whc CBN is concentrating..:).....YSR janalaki biscuits vest.....natura resources tho buffet chesaadu.....2004 to 2009 whole india growth rate is close to 2 digits....YSR rided on good economy wave....anduke 2009 lo state exchequer almost bankrupt endukante he didn't develop revenue generating sources  nor tier 2 cities.....we will talk in 2019 about CBN achieved despite disadvantages....:)

nee name pm chesesko direct ga....Alex fb kanipistaledhu ...ee madya vaadtaledhu anukunta

Paa....ee song enjoy chey...nee kosame... braces_1

http://youtu.be/uZABMzuN4wU