Any Genuine Doubts In Ramayana - Will Try To Find The Answer

arjun anugula

But Ram is not called Maryada Purushottam just as a mark of respect. He always respected the existing tradition (Maryada) of that time. Shri Rama respected the citizens. He respected the people's talks. He declared that Sita had to pass the Agni Pariksha test so that he could accept her back. Laxman strongly opposed this. Yet the victorious army chief insisted that Agni Pariksha was the only thing which could make him accept her. Sita agreed and after the satisfactory completion of the ritual ‘Agni Pariksha’, Shri Ram gladly accepted her back as his wife.

Ram did it not because he personally doubted Sita but because of the demands of his dharma as a king; he knew she was innocent but he had to show his praja (subject) that unlike his father, he was not a slave to a woman, that as a just raja he was willing to make any amount of personal sacrifices for them. It was an act of sacrifice for him as well. He suffered no less, and lived an ascetic life thereafter.

===================================

Our king might accept a wife who had stayed in another man’s home but not me – On hearing a washer man question the purity of the Queen of Ayodhya, Lord Ram decides to send a pregnant Mata Sita to the forest. Rama is the ideal king and for a modern reader this is heights of stupidity and absurdity. A modern reader would want Lord Ram to stand by his wife and defend her and not to fall for the irresponsible prattle of his foolish subjects. If Lord Ram had sent the washer man questioning the purity of Mata Sita to prison, he would be performing the duty of a husband. But will he be performing the duty of a King? Lord Ram could have beheaded the washer man on the spot. But will he be able behead all those people that questions the purity of Mata Sita. Lord Ram would have become a dictator! Would we worship such a Lord Ram today?

But did Lord Ram marry again? No, in fact he suffered more than Mata Sita. He was lonely in the huge palace. He was always immersed in the thought of Sita. He had to bear the voidness created by Mata Sita’s departure. He was filled with remorse - a husband who had to send his pregnant wife away. But Rama did his Dharma, he upheld the accepted standards of ideal kinghood.

GP

@sittinaidu: GP. Kani naa question entante tanani forest lo vadileyyalsina avasaram ledu ga daniki. kadupu tho vunna aameni mari anta daarunam ga vadileyyala.ade oka common woman ki alantivi evaraina veste siksha vese valluga sCo_^Y  sCo_^Y  sCo_^Y

@sittinaidu: GP. Kani naa question entante tanani forest lo vadileyyalsina avasaram ledu ga daniki. kadupu tho vunna aameni mari anta daarunam ga vadileyyala.ade oka common woman ki alantivi evaraina veste siksha vese valluga sCo_^Y  sCo_^Y  sCo_^Y

there is no other place to leave her right...and he knew she will end up in valmikis ashram...

anduke Ganga nadi oduna vadilesi rammantadu Laxman ki...

also after winning was and coming home..Ram oka sari sita ni adgutad..enti ippuud life lo ante.

oka muni ashramam lo jeevitam gadapali rest of the life ninnu poojistu antadi...so no better possible way other than this one right.

vere place lo wife ni vunchaledu..she cannot go to her parents..where else would she go..

there is no other place to leave her right...and he knew she will end up in valmikis ashram...

anduke Ganga nadi oduna vadilesi rammantadu Laxman ki...

also after winning was and coming home..Ram oka sari sita ni adgutad..enti ippuud life lo ante.

oka muni ashramam lo jeevitam gadapali rest of the life ninnu poojistu antadi...so no better possible way other than this one right.

vere place lo wife ni vunchaledu..she cannot go to her parents..where else would she go..

GP

sittinaidu: GP. Kani naa question entante tanani forest lo vadileyyalsina avasaram ledu ga daniki. kadupu tho vunna aameni mari anta daarunam ga vadileyyala.ade oka common woman ki alantivi evaraina veste siksha vese valluga 

Seethamma chastity was questioned by one of the guy in the kingdom.Lord Rama told laxmana to send his wife and drop her near valmiki ashram.If Lord Rama kept in some part of the kingdom , she will be treated differently by the people and more people again starts commenting more.How can a queen of kingdom can be placed in some part of the kingdom.

Those days Apart from kingdom remaining is mostly forest.So Rama taught it would be safe if she is dropped near valmiki ashram.

Common women as u said would have been treated different way.Since she is a queen , which is a different scenario.

Rama in tense arranged a meeting and told his siblings to be a king of ayodhya as he want to drop and move away with seethamma.But his brothers opposed it , since it is not a part of dharma to be a king when the elder brother exist.More over Rama took an oath while becoming king that he will maintain peace in kingdom , value people of the kingdom first and everything comes next.Rama consulted sages in the Kingdom and told his problem , for which , sages told the greatness of the fathers and fore fathers did for the kingdom irrespective of their lives like Dasaratha king did many good deeds, king bhageeratha bought ganga to earth . Rama always followed dharma for which he dropped seethamma in Valmiki Ramayana.Its a bit sad ending but all these things happened because of curse of Parvathi Devi to Vishnu long ago.

sittinaidu: GP. Kani naa question entante tanani forest lo vadileyyalsina avasaram ledu ga daniki. kadupu tho vunna aameni mari anta daarunam ga vadileyyala.ade oka common woman ki alantivi evaraina veste siksha vese valluga 

Seethamma chastity was questioned by one of the guy in the kingdom.Lord Rama told laxmana to send his wife and drop her near valmiki ashram.If Lord Rama kept in some part of the kingdom , she will be treated differently by the people and more people again starts commenting more.How can a queen of kingdom can be placed in some part of the kingdom.

Those days Apart from kingdom remaining is mostly forest.So Rama taught it would be safe if she is dropped near valmiki ashram.

Common women as u said would have been treated different way.Since she is a queen , which is a different scenario.

Rama in tense arranged a meeting and told his siblings to be a king of ayodhya as he want to drop and move away with seethamma.But his brothers opposed it , since it is not a part of dharma to be a king when the elder brother exist.More over Rama took an oath while becoming king that he will maintain peace in kingdom , value people of the kingdom first and everything comes next.Rama consulted sages in the Kingdom and told his problem , for which , sages told the greatness of the fathers and fore fathers did for the kingdom irrespective of their lives like Dasaratha king did many good deeds, king bhageeratha bought ganga to earth . Rama always followed dharma for which he dropped seethamma in Valmiki Ramayana.Its a bit sad ending but all these things happened because of curse of Parvathi Devi to Vishnu long ago.

GP

Sri rama rajyam movie lo chala bavuntayi dialogs where  rama asks lakshmana to leave sita in forest. After soo many years i was convinced that what rama did was right in his situation... Bapu life antha ramayanam based stories ee thisaru . 

Vali chanipoyadanukoni Sugreevudu rajavutadu. Sugreevudu rajayyaka Vali bharya tara ni kuda pelli chesukuntadu. Daniki kopam thone Sugreevunni rajya bhahishkarana chestadu. Idi tappu endukavutundi. Panchakanyalalo okame Tara ela ayyindi

Vali chanipoyadanukoni Sugreevudu rajavutadu. Sugreevudu rajayyaka Vali bharya tara ni kuda pelli chesukuntadu. Daniki kopam thone Sugreevunni rajya bhahishkarana chestadu. Idi tappu endukavutundi. Panchakanyalalo okame Tara ela ayyindi

As per Valmiki Ramayana , Sugriva marries vali wife since he thinks valli is dead.But Tara as stated in valmiki ramayana was never forced to marry sugriva.She was just given an option if she was interested for which Tara said yes.She is maha pativrata. Valli was killed since she has always an urge to be a king and never treated his brother well from his childhood.While returning from lanka to ayodhya , seetha amma met Tara and took her blessings since she was a very great pious women.

Panchakanyalalo okame Tara ela ayyindi - i have no idea dude  , if any body knows the answer plz tell me...this is an interesting thing never heard.

According to my knowledge, Tara married Sugreeva so that Angada can be king one day. Please correct me if I am wrong. I never heard that Vali did not treat his brother well from childhood. Point to be noted.

According to my knowledge, Tara married Sugreeva so that Angada can be king one day. Please correct me if I am wrong. I never heard that Vali did not treat his brother well from childhood. Point to be noted.

As for Vanaras dharma tara can marry sugriva.She was married though sugriva has his first wife.Let me go through ramayana again once and i will answer about it.

As for Vanaras dharma tara can marry sugriva.She was married though sugriva has his first wife.Let me go through ramayana again once and i will answer about it.