Why Bjp Is Going Crazy About Beef Ban?

athletics

Guddh@ ki siggundaali beef thinadaaniki manishiki upayogapade ekaika saadhu janthuvu daanni kooda champithe aadu peda purugu Kannada heenam

manishi ki upoyogam ante upayoginchukovali. tinte emaitadi? aipotaya avi? aipotai ante let them declare them as a endangered speices.

ala ante beef tinevaadini (fb) velli kougalinchukoni potolu teeskunnadu kada? appudu cheppalsindi veelanta em ayya vaadu beeef tintadu vaaditoh manakenti ani? avasarm unnapudu ivani pattinchukomu.

upoyogam/religious view emi kaadu matter akkada..oka secion undi dey r against muslms..thats it. vaalu tintaru kabatti oppose cheyali ani ante.

ante religious view unte rat, pig, even goat is also a form of hindu god. mari goat ni enduku tintaru?fish too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• athletics

• aakathaai

• tables

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree their ways are like one forward and two steps backward;
On one hand they show to the world they are progressive and on the home front these silly issues.

It is beyond me what they are thinking after the two disasterous failure of land and gst bills; bihar and up is where its at and now this nonsense.

One reason They are in power becuase UP gave them 70+ seats out of 80 this time around.

Did you follow the complete issue on beef ban? Do you media's role in it? Ground Reality is totally different.. 

first know complete incidents and then blabber in posts n forum like this. biggest problem is with people like you who get influenced by what ever the prestitute media says without applying own minds

+9999999

Just getting influenced by media which is a LSD to screw up your mind with.. there is no logical sense to it.. saying like a mob somewhere in kanyakumari trashed someone due to internal conflicts and all over sudden it is BJP's hidden agenda.. Media is trying to build a cloud of mistrust and it is successfull, rather than concentrating on core issues these stupid news make headlines..

ilage chesthey next time rahul babu easy ga gelsuthadu. appudu BJP members andariki notlo beef curry kookachu

Lol Seriously? Only due to beef ban??  do you even know that congress govt was the first to place the ban? so our country is so dumb that due to beef ban and other hindu outfits they will get back congress??  or may be media is showing a way for country to become dumb. Why would a common man even think about beef ban when he has to work hard to get his day's meal? If you have been to UP you will undrestand whats the ground reality.. Its a very very sensitive communal place. Offcourse BJP and RSS had a role to play to make it senstive decades ago, so does congress divide and rule culture..No one is saint here.. Not BJP nor Congress Nor any other party.. 

Whoever is scolding bjp here..jus go to fuking Google and see wat states have beef ban from a long time...don't be an assshole by posting whatever u see in ndtv or Facebook...
Where it started? In Maharashtra wen they tried to implement beef ban...did the fuckin media ever acknowledge that there are 20 states who already had this ban? Did u people who r tearing clothes ever try to find out truths?
Don't be dumb asssses by posting with half knowledge

Whoever is scolding bjp here..jus go to fuking Google and see wat states have beef ban from a long time...don't be an assshole by posting whatever u see in ndtv or Facebook...
Where it started? In Maharashtra wen they tried to implement beef ban...did the fuckin media ever acknowledge that there are 20 states who already had this ban? Did u people who r tearing clothes ever try to find out truths?

half boiled eggs.. education should pave for logical sense.. not other way around.

How is BJP related to Dadri incident? It's ruled by SP and there is no beef ban too

I know BJP is not involved directly but it is how people esp minorities are perceiving the issue; already muslim leaders are pointing fingers at BJP it is as if because of their provocation.

Maharatsta meat ban for a jain festival; even shiv sena played politics with its ally going against them.

My point is plain simple at the end of the day perception is reality; oppositions are playing to its advantage and my worry is BJP might get tangled in this unnecessary controversies when we so many practical issues like infra; basic housing; unemployment and law and order issues are simmering.

manishi ki upoyogam ante upayoginchukovali. tinte emaitadi? aipotaya avi? aipotai ante let them declare them as a endangered speices.

ala ante beef tinevaadini (fb) velli kougalinchukoni potolu teeskunnadu kada? appudu cheppalsindi veelanta em ayya vaadu beeef tintadu vaaditoh manakenti ani? avasarm unnapudu ivani pattinchukomu.

upoyogam/religious view emi kaadu matter akkada..oka secion undi dey r against muslms..thats it. vaalu tintaru kabatti oppose cheyali ani ante.

ante religious view unte rat, pig, even goat is also a form of hindu god. mari goat ni enduku tintaru?fish too.

Halaal ni antha baaga defend chesaav kadha, ippudu enti?

cow oka social/spiritual significance ni rat, pig, fish tho antha easy ga polchaku.

nee lanti liberals antha easy ga Hindu sentiments ni thokkesthunnaru kaabatte, oka honest discussion impossible aypoyindi.

I don't support beef ban, and I support dalits eating beef, but since majority Indians seem to view cow as special, it is upto the govt. or beef eaters to convince them that beef eating isn't done to offend the majority.

If minorities don't care about playing politics on this, you can't expect majority to just roll over.

I also support dalits eating beef, with or without brahmins consent, just to piss off people who subjugated them for a long time. Muslims can be a little more careful about this.

Ofcourse, the incident itself is shameful. A person shouldn't die because he ate something. But it is India.

I am just being critical of BJP; like you i want them to win for our greater good not become touchy with the subjects that hamper the communal harmony and create a polirized divide; its when people like owaisi or muliam singh takes advantage and they are living proof

picha lite we want this happen its happening for that only we bring bjp to power if it doesn't do next bjp don't come to politics

agreed.

BJP is just fulfilling what its voters want.

Last week was dadri incident

And yesterday J&k BJP mlas beat up their fellow mla for serving beef at his home party.

All i can say this is not good precedence going into the polls of two large muslim populated states; the whole country's future depend on the outcome of these elections and these people don't even have numbers close to pass any bill in rajya sabha. I don't understand unncessary commotion when no one seems interested except media and politicians. I say it is moronic;

uniform civil code(no sharia law) is more important than any beef ban IMO

I thought the beef ban is only in Maharastra..
Is it across india?

I know BJP is not involved directly but it is how people esp minorities are perceiving the issue; already muslim leaders are pointing fingers at BJP it is as if because of their provocation.

Maharatsta meat ban for a jain festival; even shiv sena played politics with its ally going against them.

My point is plain simple at the end of the day perception is reality; oppositions are playing to its advantage and my worry is BJP might get tangled in this unnecessary controversies when we so many practical issues like infra; basic housing; unemployment and law and order issues are simmering.

haha.. cultural dialogue is more important than issues like Infra. India is not homogenous like China.

I think I read somewhere that it was local BJP leader that instigated the mob. Ofcourse hindi papers give a more sympathetic account of the murderers.

I read somewhere that india is one of the largest exporter of beef.. If thats true, then i don't understand the hypocrisy of banning the consumption in india while we can kill them and export.. Why not eat

I thought the beef ban is only in Maharastra..
Is it across india?

Some states have banned beef consumption, but cow slaughter is still legal in many states.

Its a huge business in India.