Why Bjp Is Going Crazy About Beef Ban?

athletics

nenu maa intiki aavu vachinappudalla edo okati thinadaaniki pedathaanu chaala jaali vesthundi naaku aavulani choosthunte city lo evadu pattinchukune vaallu leka chettha kundeela daggara vethukkuntunnai food ni

thalli paalu thaagi rommu thanne vaallaki aavuni chamipi thine vaallaki peddha theda ledu naa drushtilo

Are you vegiterian? if not please don't be so averse with other living things like goat, chicken etc and what about the animal cruelty we knowingly or unknowingly we commit day in and day out?

I would have more agreed with you had you just said we worship cow and not eat it than this crap of jali papamu words

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• athletics

• aakathaai

• tables

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nenu maa intiki aavu vachinappudalla edo okati thinadaaniki pedathaanu chaala jaali vesthundi naaku aavulani choosthunte city lo evadu pattinchukune vaallu leka chettha kundeela daggara vethukkuntunnai food ni

thalli paalu thaagi rommu thanne vaallaki aavuni chamipi thine vaallaki peddha theda ledu naa drushtilo

bull paalu ivvadu ga. daanni thinte okay kadha neeku?

TS,

you are also wrong in assuming that people don't care about beef issue. If they don't care, BJP won't rake it up at all. You are underestimating politicians.

just that there is dishonesty on all sides of this issue, and most netizens are so drowned in the 'development' nonsense that Modi is spouting these days.

There will be no development without a solid social contract in India. Whatever development there is, will be restricted to few urban centers.

about what you said in the original post.

Infra, law and order, and everything comes only after a some equality is established.

Why bother building huge infra, when the majority guys who benefit are Kammas, Kapus, Velamas, Reddies, and other rich castes? Just so people who have benefited can boast about how great their caste/region/leaders are?

The lower castes will keep bringing up this issue or another to put 'development' on hold.

BJP is a poisonous party, just for refusing to treat this social problem of India. It is also why MMS is probably the best Modern Prime Minister of India.

If BJP was the only party in india like chinese i would agree woth you; whatever you said are these practically achievable?

Unlike china you rightly said we are not homogeneous ; last 200 years we had infighting and achieved nothing apart from britsh looting us and dividing us.

bull paalu ivvadu ga. daanni thinte okay kadha neeku?

em matladathavoo neeku theliyali raaju gari peddha bharya andam ga undi ante daani ardham chinna bharya chandaalamga undani kaadu

TS,

you are also wrong in assuming that people don't care about beef issue. If they don't care, BJP won't rake it up at all. You are underestimating politicians.

just that there is dishonesty on all sides of this issue, and most netizens are so drowned in the 'development' nonsense that Modi is spouting these days.

There will be no development without a solid social contract in India. Whatever development there is, will be restricted to few urban centers.

I wish it is true;

Al ready bihar has a divided vote hope they dont screw it up

If BJP was the only party in india like chinese i would agree woth you; whatever you said are these practically achievable?

Unlike china you rightly said we are not homogeneous ; last 200 years we had infighting and achieved nothing apart from britsh looting us and dividing us.

Most likely not.

That is why I find it hard to cheer lead 'development' in India. 

but do you think doing away with social dialogue (like in the beef killing case) is a good thing? India's PM came out with a political statement about how development is more important than infighting. Does it even address the issue of beef killing?

There was no 'us'. India is an artificial construct, like Eurozone.

em matladathavoo neeku theliyali raaju gari peddha bharya andam ga undi ante daani ardham chinna bharya chandaalamga undani kaadu

nee bondha.

if you want to enforce something, you can

1. use your power, and force it on people (brahmins can't do that. They no longer hold power, nor do other castes take them seriously)

2. use persuasion (vere castes vallatho kalisi try and enforce it - best of luck.)

mee kaalam aypoyindi bhayya. Inka silent ga andaritho kalisi undatam nerchukondi. pakkanodu em thintunnadu ani meekenduku?

nee bondha.

if you want to enforce something, you can

1. use your power, and force it on people (brahmins can't do that. They no longer hold power, nor do other castes take them seriously)

2. use persuasion (vere castes vallatho kalisi try and enforce it - best of luck.)

mee kaalam aypoyindi bhayya. Inka silent ga andaritho kalisi undatam nerchukondi. pakkanodu em thintunnadu ani meekenduku?

kalisi undaka vere graham meeda unnara endi evadishtamochinattu aadi cheyyadam kaadu democracy ante

kalisi undaka vere graham meeda unnara endi evadishtamochinattu aadi cheyyadam kaadu democracy ante

repu majority beef thinte, meeku okay na aithe?

nenu monna India vellinappudu bananas koni  road side avuki vesa .................

Halaal ni antha baaga defend chesaav kadha, ippudu enti?

cow oka social/spiritual significance ni rat, pig, fish tho antha easy ga polchaku.

nee lanti liberals antha easy ga Hindu sentiments ni thokkesthunnaru kaabatte, oka honest discussion impossible aypoyindi.

I don't support beef ban, and I support dalits eating beef, but since majority Indians seem to view cow as special, it is upto the govt. or beef eaters to convince them that beef eating isn't done to offend the majority.

If minorities don't care about playing politics on this, you can't expect majority to just roll over.

I also support dalits eating beef, with or without brahmins consent, just to piss off people who subjugated them for a long time. Muslims can be a little more careful about this.

Ofcourse, the incident itself is shameful. A person shouldn't die because he ate something. But it is India.

yes, nenu halal is good ani defend chesanu, but I didnt say that muslims halal tintaru kabatti andaru halal tinali ani.its upto individual interests.

same ikkada cheptunna.... evari ishtam vaaladi..tine vaalu tintaru , vaddu anukunte tinakudadu.ante kaani memu tinamu kabatti evadu tinoddu ante ela?

yes, nenu halal is good ani defend chesanu, but I didnt say that muslims halal tintaru kabatti andaru halal tinali ani.its upto individual interests.

same ikkada cheptunna.... evari ishtam vaaladi..tine vaalu tintaru , vaddu anukunte tinakudadu.ante kaani memu tinamu kabatti evadu tinoddu ante ela?

halaal is good anedhi as meaningless as saying Cow is sacred.

both sentiments have implications way beyond their original intentions.