Why Bjp Is Going Crazy About Beef Ban?

athletics

Bottomline: Beef issue, take Hindus help to make it acceptable to eat beef.

India is not a huge beef consumer, but a huge exporter.

Use dalits to promote beef as a way to piss off high caste Hindus. Don't drag muslims into this. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• athletics

• aakathaai

• tables

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some states have banned beef consumption, but cow slaughter is still legal in many states.

Its a huge business in India.

If bjp is serious abt preventing cow slaughter..Dont u think they should start with the banning of slaughter instead of putting a ban on eating beef?
It doesn't make sense to me

Bottomline: Beef issue, take Hindus help to make it acceptable to eat beef.

India is not a huge beef consumer, but a huge exporter.

Use dalits to promote beef as a way to piss off high caste Hindus. Don't drag muslims into this.

True.. Majority of lower caste hindus eat beef..
Surprised that many upper caste hindus think only muslims and christians eat beef

I read somewhere that india is one of the largest exporter of beef.. If thats true, then i don't understand the hypocrisy of banning the consumption in india while we can kill them and export.. Why not eat

Eating beef is not a big deal at all.

Eventually it'll come to that, but baby steps first.

First let beef eating become popular among Hindus before muslims take it up en masse. Otherwise, it can be thought that muslims are eating beef just to piss off Hindus (which is quite likely).

muslims, I'm afraid (given their history in India), don't deserve the right to piss Hindus off and get away with it.

True.. Majority of lower caste hindus eat beef..
Surprised that many upper caste hindus think only muslims and christians eat beef

:o telugu states lo aithe tinaremo vuncle 

If bjp is serious abt preventing cow slaughter..Dont u think they should start with the banning of slaughter instead of putting a ban on eating beef?
It doesn't make sense to me

cow slaughter is business. cow eating is a personal choice/religious issue. both are different. There's no hypocrisy.

I mean, the people fighting against beef eating, aren't the ones running the cow slaughter houses.

cow slaughter is business. cow eating is a personal choice/religious issue. both are different. There's no hypocrisy.

Lol.. Can you reread what you just said?

I edited it to say that it's only hypocrisy if the guy who owns slaughter houses, campaigns against beef eating.

State cannot be hypocrites. They have to pander to many interest groups.

It is perfectly rational and convenient to ban beef eating, and allow cow slaughter.

Ede, janalu ela anukovalane Sickular congi dogs and presstitutes kalisi chesina racha edanta... aa musalodu calf ni 10gi poyyi koskuni tinte oori vallu mob ga velli kottaru, ekkado hard ga tagili poyi untadu daniki beef ban and BJP side fingers point cheyyadam too much. Ante muslims and christians stand tiskunte seculars avtaru and hindu stand tiskunte communal avtara bhayya.... 

+1

Ede, janalu ela anukovalane Sickular congi dogs and presstitutes kalisi chesina racha edanta... aa musalodu calf ni 10gi poyyi koskuni tinte oori vallu mob ga velli kottaru, ekkado hard ga tagili poyi untadu daniki beef ban and BJP side fingers point cheyyadam too much. Ante muslims and christians stand tiskunte seculars avtaru and hindu stand tiskunte communal avtara bhayya.... 

+1

vachaava.

nenu maa intiki aavu vachinappudalla edo okati thinadaaniki pedathaanu chaala jaali vesthundi naaku aavulani choosthunte city lo evadu pattinchukune vaallu leka chettha kundeela daggara vethukkuntunnai food ni

thalli paalu thaagi rommu thanne vaallaki aavuni chamipi thine vaallaki peddha theda ledu naa drushtilo

about what you said in the original post.

Infra, law and order, and everything comes only after a some equality is established.

Why bother building huge infra, when the majority guys who benefit are Kammas, Kapus, Velamas, Reddies, and other rich castes? Just so people who have benefited can boast about how great their caste/region/leaders are?

The lower castes will keep bringing up this issue or another to put 'development' on hold.

BJP is a poisonous party, just for refusing to treat this social problem of India. It is also why MMS is probably the best Modern Prime Minister of India.