• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• dakumangalsingh

• Picha lite

• macha

1 minute ago, macha said:

I know....andukey evari chapinavi vinakundaa oka nutritionist nee hire chesukntey initial easy gaa untadi..

Poi 10th class science book saduvukoo ikkada nutritionist lu gave cheptharu 

unless there is a sports nutritionist 

ala kuda neeku motham info raadu vaadu abcd la nunchii chepthadu maa frnd oka doctor ilage nutritionist daggariki velthe ended up in nothing malla evarikanna chepthe notitoh kuda navvaru ani evariki cheppale @3$%

2 minutes ago, play4fun said:

keto 1 month kante eekkuva cheyakudadu

Keto ppl are doing it for more than a year 

there is hell lot of big community out there. but do it carefully. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Keto ppl are doing it for more than a year 

there is hell lot of big community out there. but do it carefully. 

^^

bhayyas n bros 

i have been doing keto for about 2 months...lost 15lbs 

i strictly followed it for 3-4 weeks...like having just 20-40grms of carb.....but later i started to change it a lil, and saw how my body was reacting to it

so, made my own macros list n had my own diet plan

mainly i ate chicken/fish...mushrooms/spinach...eggs

turkey tho chilli cheskunea vadini....adi oka 2-3weeks vachedhi(this is my back meal, if i dont feel like cooking that day)

fat source was butter(mostly used it for cooking), strawberry cream cheese, whipped cream 

cheese guru..cheese guru...make sure u eat cheese all the time 

Avocados are great source of good fat 

never tried to use any artificial sugar for the frst 2 months(now tried erythrital, god that sucks )..planning to try sukrin and see how it goes 

i have done a lot of research, since coming from biotech background...was able to understand the metabolic aspect of it

feel free to pm me, if you need help or guidance 

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

bhayyas n bros 

i strictly followed it for 3-4 weeks...like having just 20-40grms of carb.....but later i started to change it a lil, and saw how my body was reacting to it

turkey tho chilli cheskunea vadini....adi oka 2-3weeks vachedhi(this is my back meal, if i dont feel like cooking that day)

fat source was butter(mostly used it for cooking), strawberry cream cheese, whipped cream 

never tried to use any artificial sugar for the frst 2 months(now tried erythrital, god that sucks )..planning to try sukrin and see how it goes 

i have done a lot of research, since coming from biotech background...was able to understand the metabolic aspect of it

pming mayya

btw 

try to break your keto diet cycles into phases 

like p1: hardcore keto - 3-4 weeks, so that u see ur belly fat burning n ur waist sliming....and u can see ur jeans literally being loose

p2: since eating that heavy fat n 20-40grms carb might be lil riskly....try eating lil more carb here...but keep ur fat content good (2-3week), now you know how ur body is reacting to the change diet (i check my weight daily, after the shower naked).....YOU HAVE TO KNOW UR BODY BRO....you need to understand its metabolism n how it is reacting the changes 

p3: try going to liil normal diet(normal antea roju biryani kadu, a cup of rice n the afternoon ala )...not hit the gym 

p4: try tweaking things, with high on gym, as u already lost enuf weight.......your normal diet with gym, should get you where you want to be 

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

bhayyas n bros 

Nice bro 

what do you for living 😊 

Sciene background vallu ante endukoo bichade hue bhai laga anipistadii 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Nice bro 

what do you for living 😊 

Sciene background vallu ante endukoo bichade hue bhai laga anipistadii 

mattalodi bhayya...edo  research ani US ki vacha....initial ga very low pays bhayya....family commitments valla jumped into IT...no regrets, i made a conscious decision and happy with it

ippudu bigdata lo developer ga working 

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

btw 

try to break your keto diet cycles into phases 

like p1: hardcore keto - 3-4 weeks, so that u see ur belly fat burning n ur waist sliming....and u can see ur jeans literally being loose

p2: since eating that heavy fat n 20-40grms carb might be lil riskly....try eating lil more carb here...but keep ur fat content good (2-3week), now you know how ur body is reacting to the change diet (i check my weight daily, after the shower naked).....YOU HAVE TO KNOW UR BODY BRO....you need to understand its metabolism n how it is reacting the changes 

p3: try going to liil normal diet(normal antea roju biryani kadu, a cup of rice n the afternoon ala )...not hit the gym 

p4: try tweaking things, with high on gym, as u already lost enuf weight.......your normal diet with gym, should get you where you want to be 

Yeah but nenu carbs tinte I feel like my brain is high bro after one cycle of keto.

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

mattalodi bhayya...edo  research ani US ki vacha....initial ga very low pays bhayya....family commitments valla jumped into IT...no regrets, i made a conscious decision and happy with it

ippudu bigdata lo developer ga working 

Yeah nenu Pharma company lo worked long island lo 

then now dba ga working ippudu edanna cloud ☁️ side technology nerchukoni devops lo set a Avdam ani thinking 

22 minutes ago, kasi said:

bhayyas n bros 

cheese guru..cheese guru...make sure u eat cheese all the time 

Avocados are great source of good fat 

Butter was ur only source of fat aa ?stevia leaf is ur go to sweetener natural and safe