Sweet memories

tennisluvr

Just now, Manikyam said:

endo deniki replly ichinav naku konchem b ardam kale

Yes you should go back to reading Wren and Martin, and focus more on the "Reading Comprehension" section this time. 

Happy reading. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not just money, again that's your thinking and seems it's pretty narrow. 

A lot of my friends worked here for a while before going back because the industry exposure you get while working on cutting edge projects can't be matched even upto 1% in universities in India. 

There's a reason very few or none of the Indian universities are ranked anywhere in the top 100 in the world, since there's very little or zero research done which is of some substance. 

&.,*

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

haha... not true bro... ppl who want better life come here... from the last 5 years lot of scrap is coming here..

Our people who fail to agree with that are the master hypocrites. 

If India is such a great nation why are so many people from India dying to come here by hook or crook. No other nation's queue is as backlogged as the ones from India is. Why are people so desperate to leave such a great nation?? 

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

endo deniki replly ichinav naku konchem b ardam kale

ante konchem bayatiki veli choste prapancham telsutundi ani cheptunam.....money eh prapancham kadu ani....

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Plus when I came here in Dec 2005, ippudu ichinattu evvadiki padithey vaadiki F1 visas ichevallu kaadu. 

I know people that tried to go for their visa stamping 5-6 times and still got rejected, and ended up going to UK/Australia back in the day. 

Unfortunate that now the system has totally broken down due to fly by night colleges offering one year degrees. Maa college lo thesis chesi, danni present chesi approve ayithey kaani no graduation. 

A lot of my roommates were from the IITs etc btw. 

we should thank DB for giving us to u bro  giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Anduke kada I had an opportunity of meeting a professor who worked with Einstein in manhattan project.

Entha Mandi Nobel laureates are from United States. Why so backlash for saying this country a great nation 🤔

@jbourne atla anaku man... endaru enni cheppina... United States of America is the greatest and the best country in the world... Actually its THE ONLY BEST country in the world.... no second thoughts .. no doubts...

all others saying other things is like fox and sour grapes story... "telugu lo edo andani draksha pullana" ane story types annattu

number 2 nundi migithavallaki other countries undi undochu but nothing can beat Vomerica..

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

ante konchem bayatiki veli choste prapancham telsutundi ani cheptunam.....money eh prapancham kadu ani....

Leave it bro. Explain chesi waste. I can understand if some people look at US as only a place to make more money, it's usually observed that those are the people that end up in fraudulent activities due to their excessive greed towards money. 

I can name a lot of friends beyond money that this place has given me. A better living experience, a much more multi cultural world view. An opportunity to meet people and get to know about different places and cultures in this world, different choices of food and drinks, extremely beautiful outdoor locales, the list goes on. 

I don't think I would have had any of the above to the extent I did had I stayed back in India back in the day. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Our people who fail to agree with that are the master hypocrites. 

If India is such a great nation why are so many people from India dying to come here by hook or crook. No other nation's queue is as backlogged as the ones from India is. Why are people so desperate to leave such a great nation?? 

True bro.. even they too know that.. they r just satisfying their egos and hypocrisy...

so this country ha given oppurtunity , so u have come here...wt if thr was no country giving oppurtunities, u wud have lived in india fighting right....

so its not about nore talent or less talent, its all about who can escape and who cant

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@jbourne atla anaku man... endaru enni cheppina... United States of America is the greatest and the best country in the world... Actually its THE ONLY BEST country in the world.... no second thoughts .. no doubts...

all others saying other things is like fox and sour grapes story... "telugu lo edo andani draksha pullana" ane story types annattu

number 2 nundi migitha countries undi undochu but nothing can beat Vomerica..

+10000.

USA will remain the dominant and lone superpower even through this century, whether people accept it or not. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

+10000.

USA will remain the dominant and lone superpower even through this century, whether people accept it or not. 

&.,* .. ofcourse for many centuries to come.. there is no other country that can ever reach vomerica's toes...