Sweet memories

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

so this country ha given oppurtunity , so u have come here...wt if thr was no country giving oppurtunities, u wud have lived in india fighting right....

so its not about nore talent or less talent, its all about who can escape and who cant

naa questn ki ans ivvalledduu uncle nu eppudu velipothunavuuu? dirct ga nz ki goinn aa inko masters ki or else india veli settle aypothavaaa?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

so this country ha given oppurtunity , so u have come here...wt if thr was no country giving oppurtunities, u wud have lived in india fighting right....

so its not about nore talent or less talent, its all about who can escape and who cant

Bro I don't see why we need to argue about this. 

All I am saying is that I am grateful to the US for giving me a chance to live here this long, I am not saying you should be grateful. That's totally upto you, but you don't have a right to question my right to be grateful to this nation. 

That doesn't mean I hate India either. I have my entire family and a lot of friends I grew up with in India. Does that mean I want to settle down in India? No. But does that mean I dislike India? No either. 

Just now, RahuI_PG said:

naa questn ki ans ivvalledduu uncle nu eppudu velipothunavuuu? dirct ga nz ki goinn aa inko masters ki or else india veli settle aypothavaaa?

nenu next year end max

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Indirect ga denginavv le nannu @~`

4 minutes ago, RahuI_PG said:

ardham kaaleduuuu giphy.gif

banam devudiki bakthulam devudu manaki kadu ardam ayinda  giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Suhaas said:

OP was just thankful for this nation and his stay here.

It's funny how it always ends up being another INDIA vs USA disco

It's amazing how a thread starts and runs its course.  

how its thankful.....wen u know its all exploitation which is not slavery becoz ur getting food to eat and good place to stay

1 minute ago, Suhaas said:

s pakanolluu em maatladina adi manani udhesinchi maatladinaru ane anukuntammm unclee

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I don't see why we need to argue about this. 

All I am saying is that I am grateful to the US for giving me a chance to live here this long, I am not saying you should be grateful. That's totally upto you, but you don't have a right to question my right to be grateful to this nation. 

That doesn't mean I hate India either. I have my entire family and a lot of friends I grew up with in India. Does that mean I want to settle down in India? No. But does that mean I dislike India? No either. 

Bro.. u don't have to explain yourself here... this itself shows how ppl r selfcentered .. they deserve to be in the third world countries fighting for caste and movie stars... even they know they cant live anywhere without US..

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Bro.. u don't have to explain yourself here... this itself shows how ppl r selfcentered .. they deserve to be in the third world countries fighting for caste and movie stars... even they know they cant live anywhere without US..

so u ur in usa it mean u deserve to be here....ask ur heart 

i am not saying ur one chutiya,, but any chutiya can come to usa now and say i am great ful to this nation because he was not worth back in his home country

2 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Exactly.

I never asked people to judge my opinion. I merely said I respect this land and would always continue to do so whether I live here or not.