• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

That might be your case. I have come here to experience the world, every person from every nationality in the world is present in the US something that is impossible in India with people dividing and separating themselves based on caste, creed, etc. 

But I don't understand everyone to expect this, especially those that look at this nation as one they have come to exploit the way they did back in India. 

Whether I stay here or go back, the fact is that my experience in US has made me a better individual and a more well rounded one. Entha sepu intlo koorchni mandu kotti movie choose vallaki ee concept artham kaadu le. 

ila chese mana appi reddy lanti idiots super rich ayipothunnaru.....malli vadu senator anta....vadu vadi pandi body

That might be your case. I have come here to experience the world, every person from every nationality in the world is present in the US something that is impossible in India with people dividing and separating themselves based on caste, creed, etc. 

But I don't understand everyone to expect this, especially those that look at this nation as one they have come to exploit the way they did back in India. 

Whether I stay here or go back, the fact is that my experience in US has made me a better individual and a more well rounded one. Entha sepu intlo koorchni mandu kotti movie choose vallaki ee concept artham kaadu le. 

I second you for this bro

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

cool raaki cool. Manolla hypocrisy telisinade le, manam tappa andariki clear ga kanipisthundi. But manam Ostrich lantollamu, Ostrich sand lo head bury chesi chuttu em jaruguthundo teliyanattu types. 

Ikkada manamu antey I am not specifically addressing mana telugu tejaalu, desi gallu in general very racist towards nallollu. Maybe due to our own people's inferiority complexes, edo nallodu ante mana kanna takkuva ani anukuntaru but then andaru linelu kadatharu ikkada visa la ki(a nation whose president for 2 terms being an African American). That's our hypocrisy, entha cheppina artham kaadu. We are past the point of any reform. 

@3$%  ..ala appudappudu aveshaani ala vadileyali dooode...

gulte x Aravam --> aravam x North --> North vs Bengali -> ala chaala ... paiga unity in diversity ani oka lafoot Hippocratic statement siggu eggu lekunda cheppukuntaaru American la mundu...

4 hours ago, Balibabu said:

Obama government vachaka system anta easy chesaru and moreover JNTU syllabus easy chesaru...colleges lo management internal exams lo marks ivatam start chesaru....konni times lo GRE Toefl exams kuda rigging chesaru mahanubavulu.... US ke vachaka India lo MS assignments chepiyatam...CPT colleges lo join avatam ila cheppukuntey potey abho inka enno....

kachitanga mana telugu students ayi untaru ekkadiki vellina exploit chestharu....

Yes but this wasn't the case when I came here. 

So the mistake is with our people and our lack of ability to work hard and reap the benefits. Anduke India is a poor third world nation, we seem to be trying to drag the US to the same level. 

So it's not USA's mistake, our people are responsible for the plight we find ourselves in. 

we already dragged US to some extent

19 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Bro.. u don't have to explain yourself here... this itself shows how ppl r selfcentered .. they deserve to be in the third world countries fighting for caste and movie stars... even they know they cant live anywhere without US..

well said

19 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I don't see why we need to argue about this. 

All I am saying is that I am grateful to the US for giving me a chance to live here this long, I am not saying you should be grateful. That's totally upto you, but you don't have a right to question my right to be grateful to this nation. 

That doesn't mean I hate India either. I have my entire family and a lot of friends I grew up with in India. Does that mean I want to settle down in India? No. But does that mean I dislike India? No either. 

Shows your [email protected] off to you

19 hours ago, jesse_bb said:

TS  ni 10gbakandi vayya.  He has freedom of expressing his love towards the country..thappu enti?

India lo unte eppudu choosina pakanollu discouraging ga matledetolle..pakkanodu edigithe saalu , kullukoni sastharu..

US ki vachaka everyone will know the pain and value of hardwork. Once can gauge their strength and weakness.. 

India lo unte prathi chinna paniki, we depend on others, but in US we know what we want, and we stand on our own toes and we feel more emotional on family and relationships . 

Well said.Keep it up