Sweet memories

tennisluvr

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes you should go back to reading Wren and Martin, and focus more on the "Reading Comprehension" section this time. 

Happy reading. 

thank you English Major @3$%

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• AFDB__REBEL

• RahuI_PG

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Bro.. u don't have to explain yourself here... this itself shows how ppl r selfcentered .. they deserve to be in the third world countries fighting for caste and movie stars... even they know they cant live anywhere without US..

Yup. Unfortunately they are the majority of the "best and brightest" we seem to be importing here now a days. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Leave it bro. Explain chesi waste. I can understand if some people look at US as only a place to make more money, it's usually observed that those are the people that end up in fraudulent activities due to their excessive greed towards money. 

I can name a lot of friends beyond money that this place has given me. A better living experience, a much more multi cultural world view. An opportunity to meet people and get to know about different places and cultures in this world, different choices of food and drinks, extremely beautiful outdoor locales, the list goes on. 

I don't think I would have had any of the above to the extent I did had I stayed back in India back in the day. 

I echo what you said. I realized my true potential and all my weaknesses only after coming to the US. And US provided all the facilities and opportunities to achieve/overcome most of them. If there is any country that I owe in this life, that is US. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

I echo what you said. I realized my true potential and all my weaknesses only after coming to the US. And US provided all the facilities and opportunities to achieve/overcome most of them. If there is any country that I owe in this life, that is US. 

Good to know there are some sane people still left here in this DB. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

You can keep laughing, since you can't ever improve your level of comprehension. 

%$#$

ninnu adigina daniki tappa pakka vadi daniki answer istunav.. when u dont hv answer just keep quiet

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

ninnu adigina daniki tappa pakka vadi daniki answer istunav.. when u dont hv answer just keep quiet

You don't seem to understand your question yourself. If you had spent half of the time you spent typing here trying to proof read your own question, you wouldn't be having this problem. 

6 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

so u ur in usa it mean u deserve to be here....ask ur heart 

i am not saying ur one chutiya,, but any chutiya can come to usa now and say i am great ful to this nation because he was not worth back in his home country

lol... all are chutiyas.. if you know the actual meaning of the work chutiya... @3$%@3$%

anyhow... TS doenst want you to be grateful... and I didn't ask you to be grateful. I am not grateful to any nation.. but USA is the great nation... no doubt about it.. that's what I said... good you pointed out ...

1 minute ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

one final question:

would you like to settle down here and die when ur old ?

Evarini adigav babu question.....If it is for everyone, then in my case  YES, I already settled down in US and never go back. I have no reason to go back.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Evarini adigav babu question.....If it is for everyone, then in my case  YES, I already settled down in US and never go back. I have no reason to go back.

Me as well. Adedo India swargam ayinattu. Anthe swargam ayithey intha mandi intha kashtapadi eedaki endukosthar vayya.