US Army/Mavni Recruitment 2017/2018 opening

mekapichal_mnthmkura

On 1/6/2017 at 2:33 PM, yomama said:

me fend texas aa+- coz i know somebody on that lines.

used to be in VA man, last heard he was in Oklahoma and lost touch. Maybe he is now in TX

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

24 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I am trying to apply it with Murthy law firm folks 

They aren't the experts on these kind of stuff man. Also I found them fairly useless for the most part, remember this law firm is first in the list of IT serve that's trying to delay your EAD  and GCs. Why would you want to give your business to them man? 

Go with Cascadia Law Firm. Lt Col Stock is one of the pioneers of the MAVNI program. 

Just now, yomama said:

Murthy law firm Valle GC bill agindi nuv malli vallaki business chesta antav.

Exactly we both posted at the same time about this. Great minds think alike %$#$

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They aren't the experts on these kind of stuff man. Also I found them fairly useless for the most part, remember this law firm is first in the list of IT serve that's trying to delay your EAD  and GCs. Why would you want to give your business to them man? 

Go with Cascadia Law Firm. Lt Col Stock is one of the pioneers of the MAVNI program. 

Best for MAVNI ppl, Got citizenship(MAVNI) for a friend who was out of status for 3 months. Other attorneys have very less idea about mavni

24 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Best for MAVNI ppl, Got citizenship(MAVNI) for a friend who was out of status for 3 months. Other attorneys have very less idea about mavni

Was he shipped out to BCT when he applied for citizenship was he serving army ?? 

55 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cascadia cross border law firm 

re tennis ankul 

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

BCT lo vunnappudu why you need a law firm to process your naturalization??

oh naku idea ledu but he retained lawyer till he got citizenship