• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

12 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@loveindia Love India bro ... no offense ... but us military is the best compared to any other military in the world... I am saying this after interacting with Indian military officers that came to my base for 6 months training in US while I was in military and also after getting out of military realizing how best this country takes care of its veterans/exmitary personnel. U have to join to know 

@3$% endi join ayedi kurchoni mandi paisal 10gi tinamante logics masth cheptadu am an employer i give ppl life anatdu. Idi anthe vadu matram us lo bodyshop petti mandi paisal tinochu evdana mavni ante matram indian patriot puttukostadu baytiki, why dont you join indian army anta%$#$

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% endi join ayedi kurchoni mandi paisal 10gi tinamante logics masth cheptadu am an employer i give ppl life anatdu. Idi anthe vadu matram us lo bodyshop petti mandi paisal tinochu evdana mavni ante matram indian patriot puttukostadu baytiki, why dont you join indian army anta%$#$

*=:

@3$% ade kada ... he should first join Indian army and preach ppl 

@yomama btw happy Sankranthi bro 

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

That you wint run in to name check issue during naturalisation.

ante ne first name lastname anni documents as in DL, passport, Birth certificate match ayte chalu. Main birth certificate and PP match avali.

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

That you wint run in to name check issue during naturalisation.

Cheppa kada... name was not matching with social security records and legal entry related records as they put differently than what I have on my passport and birth certificate. So they couldn't verify it took little longer for them to realize its the mistake from their side. I had to get a NUMI form from SSN office 

@kakatiya

3 hours ago, yomama said:

@3$%

22 hours ago, yomama said:

ante ne first name lastname anni documents as in DL, passport, Birth certificate match ayte chalu. Main birth certificate and PP match avali.

*=:

On 1/14/2017 at 0:00 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

@loveindia Love India bro ... no offense ... but us military is the best compared to any other military in the world... I am saying this after interacting with Indian military officers that came to my base for 6 months training in US while I was in military and also after getting out of military realizing how best this country takes care of its veterans/exmitary personnel. U have to join to know 

*=:@

@loveindia 

On 1/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, yomama said:

just hang in there, shipping ayi citizen ayaka you are a free bird. E lopu adi vachaka em cheyali ane daniki planning chesko implement chesko, lot of us never had this guidance unfortunately. 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:00 PM, loveindia said:

american army through ne monotonous life ki end cheppochu ani enduku decide ayyavu man? Neeku birth ichina country lo aina join avochu ga appudu military lo if you fancy arms... ?

@loveindia bro boss is back with a bang cinema ela undi?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...