• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

16 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nee avva cascadia ante Seattle based edo law firm achchindii 

It's based out of Washington. But Ms Stock herself resides in Alaska in it's capital Anchorage. 

Also it's not in Seattle it's in Bellingham. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's based out of Washington. But Ms Stock herself resides in Alaska in it's capital Anchorage. 

Cascadia is different from cascadia cross border 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, dakumangalsingh said:

@tennisluvr Bro Thursday ki appointment tesukunna what questions should I ask them. For DA and EAD 

Yoo.. murthy law firm only straight forward cases handle chestadi.. they don't even know there is something like DA EAD stuff... you will be wrongly guided..

the best place to know about these is try to go to your nearest recruiting center talk to senior recruiter or USCIS/dod/military websites.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

BCT lo vunnappudu why you need a law firm to process your naturalization??

BCT first week only inprocessing chestaru... after that you will go to your training battallion .. appudu mee SFC or Drill sgt adugutharu naturalization vallu evaraina unnara ani.. appudu malli you have to fill N400 and give it to the USCIS on base.. what ever you do before BCT .. nothing gonna help... its USCIS always messes up your files... I kept constantly bugging my USCIS head on base whenever I got chance.. still it took about 3 months for them to process my naturalization... coz they couldn't locate the file..that I submitted way before everyone... and some ppl who submitted after me naturalized in their first duty station after about 6 months... so don't stress out.. do whatever you can (based on new regulations) to put in your file .. but you will be naturalized only after successful completion of BCT.

5 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yoo.. murthy law firm only H1 GC h4EAD citizenship application cases handle chestadi.. they don't even know there is something like DA EAD stuff... you will be wrongly guided..

the best place to know about these is try to go to your nearest recruiting center talk to senior recruiter or USCIS/dod/military websites.

@gr33d

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, tennisluvr said:

@3$%

9 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

BCT first week only inprocessing chestaru... after that you will go to your training battallion .. appudu mee SFC or Drill sgt adugutharu naturalization vallu evaraina unnara ani.. appudu malli you have to fill N400 and give it to the USCIS on base.. what ever you do before BCT .. nothing gonna help... its USCIS always messes up your files... I kept constantly bugging my USCIS head on base whenever I got chance.. still it took about 3 months for them to process my naturalization... coz they couldn't locate the file..that I submitted way before everyone... and some ppl who submitted after me naturalized in their first duty station after about 6 months... so don't stress out.. do whatever you can (based on new regulations) to put in your file .. but you will be naturalized only after successful completion of BCT.

Munde documentation chepinchukoni vundatam better ha 

DA with EAD File chedam anukuntunna pani lo pani aa documentation kuda ready chepinchukunta

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

DA with EAD File chedam anukuntunna pani lo pani aa documentation kuda ready chepinchukunta

Don't file for DA. DA might be canceled and people who are on DA might be deported. Did you not read Ms Stock's post on MAVNI forum today? 

DACA might be abolished and all MAVNI DACAs might be deported this year. 

On 1/11/2017 at 10:48 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

If it takes 6 months..can we continue on our h1b ??

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

BCT lo vunnappudu why you need a law firm to process your naturalization??

lol... edo esesadu mana heaven uncle..

16 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

@dakumangalsingh bro.. don't have to do anything now..

trust me.. whatever they say.. U can only apply for naturalization when you are in BCT and you will be naturalized on your BCT graduation day or while you are in AIT stage...

evaru enni cheppina this is true... all other stuff is worthless coz mavni is a war time program and can change anytime..

only BCT lo first day ayipoyinaaka you are confirmed that you can apply..

if you fail to complete BCT .. then you could be in trouble.. but they will try to help you out..

@tennisluvr

38 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

If it takes 6 months..can we continue on our h1b ??

Once you joined BCT you are under military status.. only issue you would face would be if you cant complete BCT or if they let you go before you complete BCT.. contract sign chesthe nothing is guaranteed.. I have personally seen ppl who signed contract and backed out before going to BCT.. and few were said s0rry by MEPS.

Then you will be out of status and have to take immediate action.. idi nenu cheppatle.. it will be on your contract orders after you sign it.. plz check carefully..

its not an easy path.. ofcourse not difficult too..

shipping date ochi.. BCT lo first week inprocessing time lo you can apply for naturalization... keep in touch with them constantly coz they make you fill out again after few weeks.. coz the inprocessing ppl wont send your docs to the on base USCIS office...

@kakatiya

as long as you are in military.. (sucesfully graduated BCT) you are good and you will surely get naturalized...

I know few ppl who naturalized after 1.5 years after joining their first duty station.. but its guaranteed once you complete BCT...