Why is yomama banned?

tennisluvr

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

normally, I never paste links. This Ronit has been a passive aggressive asshole for too long. I literally pleaded him to get off of me. but he never learns.

He uses his rep in this db to give everyone the idea that abusing my family is okay (another of his friend does it too, LoveIndia - rank moron), because I deserve it.

These fcukers can't handle even the slightest abuse. bunch of hypocrites.

Yes, that's probably why he never says directly to anyone in most cases and uses the line "some guy PMed him" 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

another lame cunt crying in db playing 1 against many card

u have more in common with the hindu card playing right winger than an ordinary man 

because idiots like you use the card "db lo andaru ninnu ..." all the time.

common with a right winger? lol. because you say so? sure, then.

tired re sambhar nee haalath etla undho chooddamani vachina

u seem to be taking it well

mallochinappudu kelukuthaa , Jai Modi anuko appati daaka chillara esthadu Modi neeku 

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Yes, that's probably why he never says directly to anyone in most cases and uses the line "som guy PMed him" 

No. Not that.

"db lo andaru ninnu .." blah blah.. Literally they are saying that only they have the right to mock and make fun of entire populations/people, but won't let others make fun of them.

If it means having to abuse the said guy's family day in and day out, its serves the purpose too.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

tired re sambhar nee haalath etla undho chooddamani vachina

u seem to be taking it well

mallochinappudu kelukuthaa , Jai Modi anuko appati daaka chillara esthadu Modi neeku 

I know you are obsessed with me. Trying to prove that you are smarter than I am. Its quite pathetic, if you weren't trying so hard. So it ends up being amusing.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

No. Not that.

"db lo andaru ninnu .." blah blah.. Literally they are saying that only they have the right to mock and make fun of entire populations/people, but won't let others make fun of them.

If it means having to abuse the said guy's family day in and day out, its serves the purpose too.

I see. Okay. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I know its pointless of me to point all this out. Lol.

it's not pointless. I am new to this DB, so I am trying to figure the type of people here. I got decent info through this thread and the one you highlighted. 

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

it's not pointless. I am new to this DB, so I am trying to figure the type of people here. I got decent info through this thread and the one you highlighted. 

save yourself the trouble, and find some reddit pages to fill your time.

atleast the abuses there are creative. 

Or go play tennis or something. This db is a very bad influence on people. There's not a single intelligent conversation I've had, like ever, here.

So why am I here, you ask? I have masochistic tendencies. I want to punish myself.

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ento ra bhai, oka question adiga anthe. Correct aa wrong aa anedi emi comment cheyale, just question adiga. Daanike intha disco nadustundi anukoledu. @~`

nee gurinchi evaru discuss cheyyala kadha?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

nee gurinchi evaru discuss cheyyala kadha?

Naa gurinchi ani kaadu nenu thread intha peddaga avutundi anukoledu start chesinappudu. Just edo curiosity tho vesa thought oka page max 2 pages velthundi anukunna but this was unexpected. That's all. 

11 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Mostly cheppalante lame fights ekkuva DB lo. Caste, favorite hero, H1 vs H4, H4 vs F1, etc etc ila fights untayi. You get the point. But some useful info kooda dorukutundi, just gotta be smart to look for it anthe. Don't spend too much time or get dragged into unnecessary provocative arguments and you will be fine. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naa gurinchi ani kaadu nenu thread intha peddaga avutundi anukoledu start chesinappudu. Just edo curiosity tho vesa thought oka page max 2 pages velthundi anukunna but this was unexpected. That's all. 

curiosity emundhi? He's one of the most abusive louts in this db. The right question is, why wasn't he banned much earlier.

I'm just trying to see who defends that idiot, without spewing sh1t about me. Ronit failed. Sattipandu failed. Jesse failed.

I want to make fun of the next guy who comes in and claims that he posts useful and informative stuff (apart from that military thingie)