Why is yomama banned?

tennisluvr

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

@tennisluvr @TheBrahmabull @ronitreddy @jesse_bb @dakumangalsingh @Spartan

and all other friends, let the dogs bark here. 

Dont waste your precious time with mad dogs like narsi.

My old id yomama is banned and the reason mods gave was spamming on one religion. YMOVIES is the mod that banned the ID. Seems like they got many requests from DB stating that i was abusing one peaceful religion. I dont care about sickulars, i read the koran and am not afraid to speak the truth of hatred its preaching in the guise of peace. ISLAM means submission, am an atheist and i dont bow my head to any being! 

These are my opinions based on facts. If a selected few are offended by mere comments and posts online, i wonder how badly they are brainwashed into believing some non-existential superficial beings! 

Again, i stand by my comments and one stupid ban from online forum is not going to kill a voice! If you are going to ban me for speaking up he truth, question your roots! Indians were enslaved for generations and put through so many unspeakable crimes against humanity! Yet we ponder around trying to be secular and appease someone to prove a point of tolerance. Being tolerant is not dying as a slave! 

lol no relgion will preach hatred.. ala artham aithe adhi valal tappu..

all religions will improve humanity idi basic fact.. acc to gandhi, the purpose of any religion is morality.. 

and gandhi gurinchi ante.. a person who wrote his own translation of bhagavad gita.. I think he definitely knows more about religion than us

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hercules said:

evado bilibithrey gadu adukkunadu anta ban plzz ani

ippudu nuvvu why they banned you ani edusthunnatta?

pichha comedy entantey, nuvvu db kosam poraadey yodhudivi. ninney ban chesaaru. hehehe..

db kosam entho chesav. neeku brain capacity lekunna, naa meedha ki paddav. evevo 'informative' post lu vesaav anta ga.

aakhariki neeku ee gathi. hehe.. @3$%

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

somebody just give yomama an award for his bravery already.

The moron thinks abusing Islam where no muslim exist is some kind of achievement.

mind you..he read the quran and in his own words "my opinions based on facts"   @3$%

2 hours ago, chor said:

lol no relgion will preach hatred.. ala artham aithe adhi valal tappu..

all religions will improve humanity idi basic fact.. acc to gandhi, the purpose of any religion is morality.. 

and gandhi gurinchi ante.. a person who wrote his own translation of bhagavad gita.. I think he definitely knows more about religion than us

Lol Gandiji knows more abt religion than us aa? What a lovdesh guy you are.

Gandhiji - The person who slept with his nieces.

main-qimg-78f26b758cf79478c2e8c1f141ac028d-c

In the last year of his life, as communal riots erupted all over India, Gandhi thought it might have something to do with his own lack of moral purity. So he tested his celibacy afresh with two of his nieces.

1 minute ago, siru said:

mind you..he read the quran and in his own words "my opinions based on facts"   @3$%

He lives in an alternate reality. That's why he posts like he just got off reading through some alt right bullsh1t forum.

13 minutes ago, siru said:

white men have committed way more atrocities in recorded history than any other group. But it looks like he's signed up to die for their country, but think muslims are somehow much worse.

"Is Yomama a white man's cuck, or is he a delusional fcuk".

Or does he just pick on the weakest person in the room, to display his bravery?

Either way, Yomama was discarded by mods here, like karivey paaku. After all the things he did for this db. lol. I sort of feel for that idiot.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

white men have committed way more atrocities in recorded history than any other group. But it looks like he's signed up to die for their country, but think muslims are somehow much worse.

"Is Yomama a white man's cuck, or is he a delusional fcuk".

Or does he just pick on the weakest person in the room, to display his bravery?

Either way, Yomama was discarded by mods here, like karivey paaku. After all the things he did for this db. lol. I sort of feel for that idiot.

@3$% salty lil hoe dying to get my attention.

On 2/6/2017 at 11:01 PM, VizagRocks said:

normally, I never paste links. This Ronit has been a passive aggressive asshole for too long. I literally pleaded him to get off of me. but he never learns.

He uses his rep in this db to give everyone the idea that abusing my family is okay (another of his friend does it too, LoveIndia - rank moron), because I deserve it.

These fcukers can't handle even the slightest abuse. bunch of hypocrites.

Ninnane kada abuse cheyale, harmless statements cheyale ani arichav..Malla ippudu chesthundi endi..Ne daggara nerchukunedi emuntadi seppu?

DB lo reputation endi ra ayya..Neku DB okate prapancham ankunta kada..Nuvvu Srirama Chandruduvi andaru hypocrites mari..LOL

Please refer to the statement that you have quoted yesterday..Sorry neku comprehension skills levu ankunta..

Family abuse chesthe thappu anetodivi personal abuse chesthe okay aa mari?Em logic ra bhai needi..

Abuse chesinanduku pedda thopu la feeling isthunava leka adedo goppa ani ankuntunava..

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Ninnane kada abuse cheyale, harmless statements cheyale ani arichav..Malla ippudu chesthundi endi..Ne daggara nerchukunedi emuntadi seppu?

DB lo reputation endi ra ayya..Neku DB okate prapancham ankunta kada..Nuvvu Srirama Chandruduvi andaru hypocrites mari..LOL

Please refer to the statement that you have quoted yesterday..Sorry neku comprehension skills levu ankunta..

Family abuse chesthe thappu anetodivi personal abuse chesthe okay aa mari?Em logic ra bhai needi..

Abuse chesinanduku pedda thopu la feeling isthunava leka adedo goppa ani ankuntunava..

just shut up, fcuk off ra babu. nee edupu endhi assahyanga. chinna pilladi lekka anni cheppaala neeku.