Why is yomama banned?

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Naa gurinchi ani kaadu nenu thread intha peddaga avutundi anukoledu start chesinappudu. Just edo curiosity tho vesa thought oka page max 2 pages velthundi anukunna but this was unexpected. That's all. 

That guy was stupid enough to abuse with the same id. As if abusing adds to his rep.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm still waiting for yomama to come in with another id in this thread, and prove how it was right to ban him. Lol.

i think he is in Hercules id man %$#$ 

17 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

i think he is in Hercules id man %$#$ 

aah, looks like he's lost his mojo. Or he's afraid that once he starts, he can't stop himself from getting banned again.

19 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

aah, looks like he's lost his mojo. Or he's afraid that once he starts, he can't stop himself from getting banned again.

might be, i donno but he is not revealing himself for a reason i guess lol 

12 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

curiosity emundhi? He's one of the most abusive louts in this db. The right question is, why wasn't he banned much earlier.

I'm just trying to see who defends that idiot, without spewing sh1t about me. Ronit failed. Sattipandu failed. Jesse failed.

I want to make fun of the next guy who comes in and claims that he posts useful and informative stuff (apart from that military thingie)

@3$%

@tennisluvr @TheBrahmabull @ronitreddy @jesse_bb @dakumangalsingh @Spartan

and all other friends, let the dogs bark here. 

Dont waste your precious time with mad dogs like narsi.

My old id yomama is banned and the reason mods gave was spamming on one religion. YMOVIES is the mod that banned the ID. Seems like they got many requests from DB stating that i was abusing one peaceful religion. I dont care about sickulars, i read the koran and am not afraid to speak the truth of hatred its preaching in the guise of peace. ISLAM means submission, am an atheist and i dont bow my head to any being! 

These are my opinions based on facts. If a selected few are offended by mere comments and posts online, i wonder how badly they are brainwashed into believing some non-existential superficial beings! 

Again, i stand by my comments and one stupid ban from online forum is not going to kill a voice! If you are going to ban me for speaking up he truth, question your roots! Indians were enslaved for generations and put through so many unspeakable crimes against humanity! Yet we ponder around trying to be secular and appease someone to prove a point of tolerance. Being tolerant is not dying as a slave!