Dalit nominee sits on floor, carries own cup.

VizagRocks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, batman said:

well said

dalits in BJP/RSS will be treated like this. They won't be allowed to voice the concerns of their group, if it means upper castes will lose their privilege even a little bit.

and then jokers like you will come and say. Dalits will vote for BJP this time, because Mayawati blah blah.. 

lol. no self respecting dalit will back BJP. Those who do, probably do it out of necessity (like believing Modi is from a lower caste, and will create jobs).

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

long time no see.

no longer cool to support Modi and his idiotic policies. hmmm?

ya long time...

dont worry, whenever i find time i will come here to give you befitting answers....

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dalits in BJP/RSS will be treated like this. They won't be allowed to voice the concerns of their group, if it means upper castes will lose their privilege even a little bit.

and then jokers like you will come and say. Dalits will vote for BJP this time, because Mayawati blah blah.. 

lol. no self respecting dalit will back BJP. Those who do, probably do it out of necessity (like believing Modi is from a lower caste, and will create jobs).

lot of your statements are self contradictory....

bottom line bjp never threatened dalits to vote for them.....dalits are free to vote for/against bjp

7 minutes ago, batman said:

ya long time...

dont worry, whenever i find time i will come here to give you befitting answers....

lol befitting answers. You just run away from my questions.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

bottom line bjp never threatened dalits to vote for them.....dalits are free to vote for/against bjp

This doesn't address what I wrote above. These are the kind of 'befitting answers' you give.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

every question deserves a particular answer. i thought i answered ur question there. however if you did not get it then i can paraphrase it*&* 

8 minutes ago, batman said:

Will BJP fight for dalit rights? No. so shut up about dalits.

In fact, if there are no reserved seats, BJP will probably not have a single dalit rep. because 'merit'. lol.

Just now, batman said:

every question deserves a particular answer. i thought i answered ur question there. however if you did not get it then i can paraphrase it

don't bother. go bark with your sanghi jokers.

oh wait, this is the sanghi joker db. I should get out. s0rry for raining on your parade.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol i didn't want to bring this up but why do you make me remind you abt how you ran away from my questions on kashmir issue?

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Will BJP fight for dalit rights? No. so shut up about dalits.

In fact, if there are no reserved seats, BJP will probably not have a single dalit rep. because 'merit'. lol.

with your logic there would be no dalits reps at all in parl?

3 minutes ago, batman said:

lol i didn't want to bring this up but why do you make me remind you abt how you ran away from my questions on kashmir issue?

really?? you live in that kind of reality? lol. 

1 minute ago, batman said:

with your logic there would be no dalits reps at all in parl?

Congress passed reservation for dalits in parliament. BJP wouldn't have. That's my logic. Not the one you responded to.