Dalit nominee sits on floor, carries own cup.

VizagRocks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what BJP/RSS does to dalit. Accept their fate, and try to work within the 'system'.

The moment a dalit becomes self aware, BJP types will lose their mind and start shouting 'reservations'. lol.

But in the article it clearly states that he himself prefers to do things this way. Doesn't seem like any person or party forced him to do things the way he wants to do them. So I don't understand how you could surmise that someone made him do this. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But in the article it clearly states that he himself prefers to do things this way. Doesn't seem like any person or party forced him to do things the way he wants to do them. So I don't understand how you could surmise that someone made him do this. 

u dalit oppressor 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They don't have to force him. That's the point. Being around Sanghis, and reservation hating middle class people will make any dalit accept his reality. He may even go to the extent of glorifying that reality and try to scuttle fellow dalits who fight for equality.

Do you think it was okay if a black man accepts his position among whites and agrees to be a slave in the 60s? 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

They don't have to force him. That's the point. Being around Sanghis, and reservation hating middle class people will make any dalit accept his reality. He may even go to the extent of glorifying that reality and try to scuttle fellow dalits who fight for equality.

Do you think it was okay if a black man accepts his position among whites and agrees to be a slave in the 60s? 

You are saying it will make any dalit accept his reality. But this guy seems to be an exception, which is why he's the source of news. If every dalit had done the same it wouldn't even have been news. If he's harming the cause of other dalits, then that's something that needs to be tackled by the other dalits, maybe the right person could enlighten them. 

As for the Black person accepting his position in a pre civil rights era no I am not going to think that is okay. But then I have never seen a Black person do that either, did you? 

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

How do you think he'll serve his constituency, when he's such a wimp? He'll simply roll over for the upper caste people, and advise dalits to take it in the chin, because it is their tradition.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

How do you think he'll serve his constituency, when he's such a wimp? He'll simply roll over for the upper caste people, and advise dalits to take it in the chin, because it is their tradition.

Then they shouldn't elect him, clear and simple. Problem solved. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You are saying it will make any dalit accept his reality. But this guy seems to be an exception, which is why he's the source of news. If every dalit had done the same it wouldn't even have been news. If he's harming the cause of other dalits, then that's something that needs to be tackled by the other dalits, maybe the right person could enlighten them. 

As for the Black person accepting his position in a pre civil rights era no I am not going to think that is okay. But then I have never seen a Black person do that either, did you? 

well said

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

don't nitpick man. I meant, dalits who run around with sanghis, either have to accept this reality, or become a full blown sanghi hate monger, to impress the upper caste leaders. No other way. It is the fault of the upper caste people to have created this environment, under the guise of Hindutva. The point is, hindutva fcuks don't deserve to rule, because of these kinds of regressive attitudes they encourage in their midst.

The black person I was talking about is a person from the 60s. I was born in the 80s. Yes, there existed such blacks in the 60s, thankfully they didn't win.

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Then they shouldn't elect him, clear and simple. Problem solved. 

but then the guys who create this sort of environment (RSS/BJP) win, right?

So there should be more awareness about the kind of disgusting fcuks these RSS/BJP types are. Simple.