Dalit nominee sits on floor, carries own cup.

VizagRocks

15 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

delhi, uttarakhand? lol... how desperate are you to prove your point.

BSP got 20% vote share in 2014, and was the third largest vote share in the country.

Just because some naive dalits believed in faker Modi, and voted for him, doesn't make this transfer of dalit votes to BJP in 2014 permanent.

Not after how Rohit Vemula issue was handled, and how gau rakshaks beat up dalits across the country.

neeku electoral facts theleekunte adugu cheptha....

delhi lo bsp used to get 25% now no dalit want to vote bsp

punjab has highest dalit population 32% more than any state of india. kashiram started bsp from punjab, he used to contest from there....now where is bsp in punjab???

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

20% vote share doesn't compute to BSP == dead. 

people who make silly statements don't get to call others as desperate.

people who call others silly are the ones who change words....i never said dead....on the verge of extinction.....bsp is clutching on the UP straws +-  1 state left andhulo kuda gathi ledhu

28 minutes ago, batman said:

punjab has highest dalit population 32% more than any state of india. kashiram started bsp from punjab, he used to contest from there....now where is bsp in punjab???

And this proves what? That dalits are happy with BJP/Congress? Only until the promise of development flows. Looks like Modi the faker won't be able to keep up his promise of jobs and development, so the tide can turn anytime.

punjabi dalits rarely vote as a block. Not like UP upper castes that vote BJP or any other party. so all your electoral maths is quite pointless. as long as dalits are discriminated, dalit parties will continue to exist, and won't be near to extinction.

24 minutes ago, batman said:

people who call others silly are the ones who change words....i never said dead....on the verge of extinction.....bsp is clutching on the UP straws +-  1 state left andhulo kuda gathi ledhu

keep dreaming. As long as there are gau rakshaks beating up dalits, and Rohit vemulas, dalit politics will survive.

if not BSP, then some other party. Definitely not the BJP.

37 minutes ago, batman said:

delhi lo 25% eppudu techukunindho cheppu, vinta. 

Uttarakhand lo loss of vote share choopinchu.

Punjab lo, there are other reasons why BSP suffers. Not because of lack of dalit politics. SAD-BJP won't get dalit votes for sure.

The original point still stands. BJP and like minded parties are poison to dalit welfare.

52 minutes ago, batman said:

and how desperate can u get to make statements like these.....

obviously it will be third after all it put up candidates in almost all seats( more than bjp or congress)....

it got 20% only in UP and zero seats.... forget 2014....what abt 2017 do u know the position of bsp???  ohh forgot you aren't awake.....oops

I appreciate BSP's position. They want other parties to form coalition with them, only on their terms. This strategy may have long term benefits.

Mayawati is well regarded as a dalit leader. There's no problem to her party, even if she loses UP this time.

I'm a bit sad that she refused to align with Congress. Now I have no other way than to support SP-Congress. But I think Mayawati is a much better leader than Akhilesh. May be she knows something that I don't, and will probably end up winning. 

Anybody other than BJP, is fine with me.

4 hours ago, batman said:

hey alternate fact peddler. where did you run away this time?

successfully divert the discussion from BJP's pathetic treatment of dalits into discussion on BSP. lol. that too with lies.

sanghi jokers always get called out for their stupidity and their lies. I'm sure one can walk into a shaka and mock them with facts, and they will still act like bumbling idiots.

4 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Sare anna meeru kuda mi edupu taggichukondi. 

edupu kaadu, BJP ni mock chesthunna anna. hinduism hinduism ani dabba kottey party, saati Hindus ni sarigga treat cheyyatam kooda nerchukovaali ga.

aa dalit candidate is not inti pani manishi, anna. To say that he can do what he wants is just washing away the guilt of casteism off the upper castes, anna.

unless the upper castes feel ashamed of what they are doing and did, you can't claim Hinduism, anna.

11 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

This is what BJP/RSS does to dalit. Accept their fate, and try to work within the 'system'.

The moment a dalit becomes self aware, BJP types will lose their mind and start shouting 'reservations'. lol.

Why BJP and RSS has something to do with the Dalit ?

has that guy had education he would have thought he is second to none 

so education is the main problem and you can gauge the fact who ruled India for substantial amount of time.

I think you just need a reason to bash modi and BJP/RSS for the all underdevelopment that India is facing now.

ragada8.gif

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

edupu kaadu, BJP ni mock chesthunna anna. hinduism hinduism ani dabba kottey party, saati Hindus ni sarigga treat cheyyatam kooda nerchukovaali ga.

aa dalit candidate is not inti pani manishi, anna. To say that he can do what he wants is just washing away the guilt of casteism off the upper castes, anna.

unless the upper castes feel ashamed of what they are doing and did, you can't claim Hinduism, anna.

Except that the problem in this case is that "HE WANTS THE STATUS QUO INTACT". If you were to correct him or rectify his stance on this issue saying that he is wrong in following an outdated practice then wouldn't he claim that in a democracy he has the right to free will, to practice what he sees is right(not that I necessarily agree with him on this) then wouldn't that be an attack on his "dalit rights"(or any other moniker you want to attach before his rights). 

So in this case it's a no win situation. If he does it the way he sees fit, some self proclaimed champion of the masses will throw a hissy fit that it's because BJP is anti dalit. But if you press your idea upon him to not do it, then it becomes a violation of the "dalit rights" by upper caste BJP. Seems like you don't seem to understand the ambiguity you claim to fight against. 

35 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Why BJP and RSS has something to do with the Dalit ?

has that guy had education he would have thought he is second to none 

so education is the main problem and you can gauge the fact who ruled India for substantial amount of time.

I think you just need a reason to bash modi and BJP/RSS for the all underdevelopment that India is facing now.

haha.. BJP/RSS attitude has everything to do with keeping the caste system alive. Hindutva is just a mask for casteism.

so is the middle/upper middle class guy who claims that casteism doesn't exist because he had dalit friends eat at his home.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Except that the problem in this case is that "HE WANTS THE STATUS QUO INTACT". If you were to correct him or rectify his stance on this issue saying that he is wrong in following an outdated practice then wouldn't he claim that in a democracy he has the right to free will, to practice what he sees is right(not that I necessarily agree with him on this) then wouldn't that be an attack on his "dalit rights"(or any other moniker you want to attach before his rights). 

So in this case it's a no win situation. If he does it the way he sees fit, some self proclaimed champion of the masses will throw a hissy fit that it's because BJP is anti dalit. But if you press your idea upon him to not do it, then it becomes a violation of the "dalit rights" by upper caste BJP. Seems like you don't seem to understand the ambiguity you claim to fight against. 

There's no ambiguity. BJP attracts that kind of dalits, because of the culture they encourage in their party. Simple.

right to free will should include right to be a slave? even if one grants that, a candidate who's contesting can't be encouraged to be a slave. Not when the party that encourages this slave, won't do anything for dalits.

I'm simply pointing out the culture in BJP. that's all. It may be true of Congress too. Feel free to share if you have a similar story about Congress. I don't think they are holier than BJP in this issue.