Dalit nominee sits on floor, carries own cup.

VizagRocks

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

This is what BJP/RSS does to dalit. Accept their fate, and try to work within the 'system'.

The moment a dalit becomes self aware, BJP types will lose their mind and start shouting 'reservations'. lol.

Ni eri fook sambar telivi tetalu chupinchaku. kallu 10ginaya..? akkada clear ga aa candidate ye I accept casteism annaka ni kukka hadavudi enti..?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Will BJP fight for dalit rights? No. so shut up about dalits.

In fact, if there are no reserved seats, BJP will probably not have a single dalit rep. because 'merit'. lol.

lol first learn basics and then debate.....  just becoz seats are reserved doesn't mean bjp dalit should get elected....an independent dalit also can be voted

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

don't bother. go bark with your sanghi jokers.

oh wait, this is the sanghi joker db. I should get out. s0rry for raining on your parade.

as usual you are the first one to scuttle and run away

3 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Ni eri fook sambar telivi tetalu chupinchaku. kallu 10ginaya..? akkada clear ga aa candidate ye I accept casteism annaka ni kukka hadavudi enti..?

sarey anna. meeru tension tagginchukondi.

3 minutes ago, batman said:

lol first learn basics and then debate.....  just becoz seats are reserved doesn't mean bjp dalit should get elected....an independent dalit also can be voted

dude, the confidence with which you guys 'debate' is astounding.

completely circumventing the issue, with pointless statements is your specialty.

The issue is how BJP treats dalits, not which dalits get to be elected. I already made it clear that BJP doesn't deserve dalit votes. Nor do they get to claim Hinduism.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, the confidence with which you guys 'debate' is astounding.

completely circumventing the issue, with pointless statements is your specialty.

The issue is how BJP treats dalits, not which dalits get to be elected. I already made it clear that BJP doesn't deserve dalit votes. Nor do they get to claim Hinduism.

nuvvu matram "reserved seats lekapothe bjp ki zero dalit reps" lanti falthu lafoot statements ivvochu

cheppina kada certain qs deserve particular answers, few statements also deserve particular replies

11 minutes ago, batman said:

are you getting a taste of ur own medicine?

what are you even trying to say? your claim that I ran away from kashmir debate is false.

my claim that you never address the core of what I'm raising is true.

13 minutes ago, batman said:

nuvvu matram "reserved seats lekapothe bjp ki zero dalit reps" lanti falthu lafoot statements ivvochu

cheppina kada certain qs deserve particular answers, few statements also deserve particular replies

Okay may be I was wrong. Its not just BJP. Its the RSS mindset. It can be even within the Congress/AAP, etc. any non-dalit party will have creatures like this.

Since BJP openly supports RSS, it deserves that tag.

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Okay may be I was wrong. Its not just BJP. Its the RSS mindset. It can be even within the Congress/AAP, etc. any non-dalit party will have creatures like this.

Since BJP openly supports RSS, it deserves that tag.

the only so-called dalit party bsp is fast going extinct. oh wait i forgot u aren't awake yet right??

14 minutes ago, batman said:

the only so-called dalit party bsp is fast going extinct. oh wait i forgot u aren't awake yet right??

BSP is going extinct? Is that one of those alternate facts that BJP teaches these days? lol.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

BSP is going extinct? Is that one of those alternate facts that BJP teaches these days? lol.

bsp is completely wiped out from delhi,uttarakhand and punjab where it used to get 15-20% vote. its only last fort uttar pradesh is fast crumbling.it is likely to get less than 50 seats out of 406 in UP 2017, this after zero seats in 2014.if this is not going extinct then you must be having access to an "alternate" dictionary

1 minute ago, batman said:

bsp is completely wiped out from delhi,uttarakhand and punjab where it used to get 15-20% vote. its only last fort uttar pradesh is fast crumbling.it is likely to get less than 50 seats out of 406 in UP 2017, this after zero seats in 2014.if this is not going extinct then you must be having access to an "alternate" dictionary

delhi, uttarakhand? lol... how desperate are you to prove your point.

BSP got 20% vote share in 2014, and was the third largest vote share in the country.

Just because some naive dalits believed in faker Modi, and voted for him, doesn't make this transfer of dalit votes to BJP in 2014 permanent.

Not after how Rohit Vemula issue was handled, and how gau rakshaks beat up dalits across the country.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

delhi, uttarakhand? lol... how desperate are you to prove your point.

BSP got 20% vote share in 2014, and was the third largest vote share in the country.

Just because some naive dalits believed in faker Modi, and voted for him, doesn't make this transfer of dalit votes to BJP in 2014 permanent.

Not after how Rohit Vemula issue was handled, and how gau rakshaks beat up dalits across the country.

and how desperate can u get to make statements like these.....

obviously it will be third after all it put up candidates in almost all seats( more than bjp or congress)....

it got 20% only in UP and zero seats.... forget 2014....what abt 2017 do u know the position of bsp???  ohh forgot you aren't awake.....oops

5 minutes ago, batman said:

and how desperate can u get to make statements like these.....

obviously it will be third after all it put up candidates in almost all seats( more than bjp or congress)....

it got 20% only in UP and zero seats.... forget 2014....what abt 2017 do u know the position of bsp???  ohh forgot you aren't awake.....oops

20% vote share doesn't compute to BSP == dead. 

people who make silly statements don't get to call others as desperate.