Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

If AAP is really interested  let them fight for AP special status promise given by bjp 

Aadhar card concerns 

Injustice being done  to South.

Ram Mandir issue

They probably won't do this because thier interest lies more in power than justice and people wellbeing.  Look I am not a supporter of bjp nor  oppose AAP but the way AAP has been doing the politics has made the educated class to rethink again and they will probably don't believe in easily when an alternative party shows up in future. That's the real damage done by aravind to us.

44 minutes ago, micxas said:

If AAP is really interested  let them fight for AP special status promise given by bjp 

Aadhar card concerns 

Injustice being done  to South.

Ram Mandir issue

They probably won't do this because thier interest lies more in power than justice and people wellbeing.  Look I am not a supporter of bjp nor  oppose AAP but the way AAP has been doing the politics has made the educated class to rethink again and they will probably don't believe in easily when an alternative party shows up in future. That's the real damage done by aravind to us.

AAP oka penta 

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

For a tradition that was enslaved for 1000 yrs, you have too much pride ba. learn some humility first.

the fact that you even trying to argue against hindutva after 1000 yrs of enslavement itself is an answer to you that Hinduism will flourish forever

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

He can't. leave him. BJP is warrsht party. everybody knows this.

if everybody know BJP is warrst party, how come Modi won inspite of massive media propaganda against him

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

you give that asshole too much credit. He has no idea what he's doing. he's just going with the flow, and one day he'll fall like every arrogant asshole before him fell.

yeah, everything BJP does is flow, everything congress does it for nation building

you seem to congenital hater of BJP, it doesn't matter what good they do, you need to wait for long long time before you see Rahul Gandhi as PM, you may never get to see actually, you can continue living in your parallel world

2 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

if everybody know BJP is warrst party, how come Modi won inspite of massive media propaganda against him

Bcoz there is no strong oppsition...

Also ppl wanted to see new person and a guy who has done development in gujrat...

But after he became PM only jumlas / promises and  little kaam / work...

Bjp won't get 282 in 2019.....

20 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Bcoz there is no strong oppsition...

Also ppl wanted to see new person and a guy who has done development in gujrat...

But after he became PM only jumlas / promises and  little kaam / work...

Bjp won't get 282 in 2019.....

ok will get 283 any objection for you???

31 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

yeah, everything BJP does is flow, everything congress does it for nation building

you seem to congenital hater of BJP, it doesn't matter what good they do, you need to wait for long long time before you see Rahul Gandhi as PM, you may never get to see actually, you can continue living in your parallel world

Simple ga Jai Rahul Gandhi, Jai Priyanka Gandhi, Jai Robert Vadhra aneyu bhai...hisab barabar ayitadi...

manaki democracy ante congress party, leaders ante gandhi pariwar...inkevaru vachina don't care...propoganda vuntadi, media slaiughter vuntadi..

future generations ki kuda bharosa..cos, priyanka gandhi ki iddaru pillalu...so next 100 years varaku aithe India's future safe and secure..like it was since 1947

People like @VizagRocks are more dangerous than the terrorists, politicians and those missionaries who are spending millions to convert hindus.

India will always be proud of its hindutva roots and crooks like you can fuck off and practice islam or Christianity elsewhere. 

9 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

dumb idiots. celebrating what? Look at this.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/dM9s2kn6jkzvJbj5KN58mL/Microsoft-to-launch-Skype-with-Aadhaar-seeding-for-banking.html

There won't be an India in 15-20yrs. It'll be a corporate serfdom, aided by Aadhar, and celebrated by dumb Hindutva thugs. 

I'll be enjoying my breakfast in my Vancouver home, while USA slowly fcuks India dry. Good luck morons. great decision to vote for that US agent, Modi.

Those idiots who thought they could go back to India and get back to agriculture. dream on, assholes. It's not happening. The only job available in India will be to suck on US' dcik.

good job destroying India. You've done what many movements failed to do.I'm done with India. I declare myself a non-Indian henceforth.

I don't like to be on the side of losers who proactively support policies that harm them in the long run. Much better things to do in life than to try to convince losers that they are on a sinking ship.

I won't even flinch, when I read of riots in India next time, or when of large scale looting.

ps. This rant has nothing to do with the election results. i didn't even know there was an election. If you thought it is, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Modi will rule India till 2024........... whether u like it or not...... Nuvve Indian gaa declare ayyithe enti non-Indian ayyithe enti......... No one gives a flying fck....... Oka pani cheyyi...... konni days acid tho snanam cheyyi........ then even people will not recognize who you're....... bemmi.lol5.gif

Already 70 yrs congress nadipindi India ni...... country is still there......@3$%........Hatred tho Heartattack vachi poyela unnav............ ali.lol.gif