Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

Just now, micxas said:

I said he is honest at a person level and his Cabinet.  You cannot just change the thints around in one day.

Moreover .In democracy we chose less evil. His govt. is not ideal but obviously better than the alternatives.

topic ni aadhar nundi successful ga malliinchaav ga.

nuvvu nee Hindutva prema, tagalayya.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

I said he is honest at a person level and his Cabinet.  You cannot just change the thints around you in one day. 

Moreover  In democracy we chose less evil. His govt. is not ideal but obviously better than the alternatives.

U think he is honest...

Why is he hiding degree ...?

He got stay from high court not to show degree...

And officer (acharyulu) who ordered the delhi & Gujrat university to show modi degree to kejriwal has been removed from post.....

And then some 10yrs back modi asked his men to snoop a banglore girl....

Then recently there is Sahara birla dairies (which mention modi when cm of Gujrat took bribe from birla, there were names of other cm's like shiela dixit etc....)  no investigation......

Pls don't believe me Google it...

He is not as holy as u think he is.......

I doubt that a person who shamelessly defended demonetization, as good for the nation, and used it to push more Aadhar will ever cancel Aadhar.

best bet is wait for the next govt. and push them to do something about this.

BJP govt. is getting too difficult to criticize. Too many vigilantes hijack the criticism with silly and absurd cultural and religious claims.

1 minute ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

U think he is honest...

Why is he hiding degree ...?

He got stay from high court not to show degree...

And officer (acharyulu) who ordered the delhi & Gujrat university to show modi degree to kejriwal has been removed from post.....

And then some 10yrs back modi asked his men to snoop a banglore girl....

Then recently there is Sahara birla dairies (which mention modi when cm of Gujrat took bribe from birla, there were names of other cm's like shiela dixit etc....)  no investigation......

Pls don't believe me Google it...

He is not as holy as u think he is.......

The whole episode of degree is not worthy of a big discussion. We have not moved to the level democracy where issues like those you mentioned need more attention. There are bigger issues to look at. The only thing I guess need more attention is KG basin scam.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

I am not an expert here but the data still be able to retrieved by US agencies I guess.

I don't understand. How will US agencies retrieve data, if the biometric data is completely deleted?

what do they have to check the data's integrity with? India can always take it up with the US, if someone exposes that US has a data bank of Indian citizens with biometrics. 

govts are easy to handle and can be held accountable. corporates operate under greater secrecy (especially when they have govt's backing)

4 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Canada oka lafoot dafoot country kadha ra babu.. great nuvvu

may be. but surveillance in Canada is not tied to one ID. Unless one is a criminal, govt doesn't really bother you, nor sell your data for profit.

Canada is a decent country. hope it stays that way.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

The whole episode of degree is not worthy of a big discussion. We have not moved to the level democracy where issues like those you mentioned need more attention. There are bigger issues to look at. The only thing I guess need more attention is KG basin scam.

When you can't counter my points..you say they are not worthy of discussion....

At least u believe there are some mistakes bjp has done... there are some bhakths who think otherwise....

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I don't understand. How will US agencies retrieve data, if the biometric data is completely deleted?

what do they have to check the data's integrity with? India can always take it up with the US, if someone exposes that US has a data bank of Indian citizens with biometrics. 

govts are easy to handle and can be held accountable. corporates operate under greater secrecy (especially when they have govt's backing)

Database backups.. :)

I was under the impression that it is more dangerous to have alien country jurisdiction and control over the data of ours. Which specific ways corporate can do damage to country if they hold the data. Remote controlling?

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Database backups.. :)

I was under the impression that it is more dangerous to have alien country jurisdiction and control over the data of ours. Which specific ways corporate can do damage to country if they hold the data. Remote controlling?

the data itself is meaningless, without it being constantly updated, and linked with activities of the guy behind that data point. backups will be pointless.

corporates are not bound by any treaty, and are free players.