Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

6 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

When you can't counter my points..you say they are not worthy of discussion....

At least u believe there are some mistakes bjp has done... there are some bhakths who think otherwise....

He can't. leave him. BJP is warrsht party. everybody knows this.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

don't be so sensitive man. hindutva sucks means, it does.

it doesn't matter if mullahism sucks, that doesn't make Hindutva suck less.

I no sensitive man, I am just asking you raise all the truths against Hindutva or Dalits atrocities that is fine.. but where does your thoughts go when similar kind of atrocities from other groups that it

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

I no sensitive man, I am just asking you raise all the truths against Hindutva or Dalits atrocities that is fine.. but where does your thoughts go when similar kind of atrocities from other groups that it

you guys are raising it no.

slap me when I come there and defend those atrocities. as long as they are not lies. you know, like the lies Hindutva people spread about the recent bengal riots to attack muslims.

16 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

kompa deesi nuvvu Yomama gaandu gaadu raise chesey 1000yrs ago kathala gurinchi septhunnava endhi?

current ki osthey manchidi. @3$%

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

dumb idiots. celebrating what? Look at this.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/dM9s2kn6jkzvJbj5KN58mL/Microsoft-to-launch-Skype-with-Aadhaar-seeding-for-banking.html

There won't be an India in 15-20yrs. It'll be a corporate serfdom, aided by Aadhar, and celebrated by dumb Hindutva thugs. 

I'll be enjoying my breakfast in my Vancouver home, while USA slowly fcuks India dry. Good luck morons. great decision to vote for that US agent, Modi.

Those idiots who thought they could go back to India and get back to agriculture. dream on, assholes. It's not happening. The only job available in India will be to suck on US' dcik.

good job destroying India. You've done what many movements failed to do.I'm done with India. I declare myself a non-Indian henceforth.

I don't like to be on the side of losers who proactively support policies that harm them in the long run. Much better things to do in life than to try to convince losers that they are on a sinking ship.

I won't even flinch, when I read of riots in India next time, or when of large scale looting.

ps. This rant has nothing to do with the election results. i didn't even know there was an election. If you thought it is, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Hmm..

Have a nice breakfast at Vancouver home and happy frustration.

Amen.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hmm..

Have a nice breakfast at Vancouver home and happy frustration.

Amen.

as if you are going back to India. you'll only show your fake patriotism from abroad.

atleast I'm honest.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

as if you are going back to India. you'll only show your fake patriotism from abroad.

atleast I'm honest.

How is Vancouver mate ? Heard you don't need to spend a buck for health..and heard Vancouver has awesome views, Is it true ? 

How was your breakfast ?

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

see, Hindutva is crap. I don't see any utility for India in Hindutva. there may be some well meaning people in Hindutva too.

I used to think it is a good counterweight to the runaway liberalism of Congress. But then I realised, even Congress is part Hindutva. so on a deeper level both parties are the same.

One has smart people in it. (Manmohan Singh, Jairam Ramesh, Chidambaram, Montek Singh et al), the other has only thugs for hire in their party.

atleast when one criticized Congress, they weren't called anti-national. so it was definitely better when Congress was in power.

all 4 are such a crooks, do some research and find out these are the financial crooks responsible for lost decade of growth in crony capitalism

Manmohan singh is such a crook, care to read about his scams all the way from 1981

5 of the top 10 indias scams were under MMS

http://trak.in/2010/top-10-corruption-scams-scandals-india/

47 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

When you can't counter my points..you say they are not worthy of discussion....

At least u believe there are some mistakes bjp has done... there are some bhakths who think otherwise....

Man you seem to live in your special world. I am too lazy to type... in a country of 2 Lakh core spectrum scam and lakh cores of coal scam you are talking about fake degree of a pm where considerable amount of representIves of all the parties either have criminal background or lack good education ..  see its not wrong to point out but look at the real things.. the whole episode  of modi degree controversy is a cheap trick of AAP just to be in lime light enough being said. it's not worthy of discussion to most of country they care more about what pm does than what degree he holds.

40 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

the data itself is meaningless, without it being constantly updated, and linked with activities of the guy behind that data point. backups will be pointless.

corporates are not bound by any treaty, and are free players.

Okay

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

atleast I'm honest.

I never said I am going back to India neither I have plan to stay in US for long as if I m born American. Its your assumption but I have different plans and had to return home at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I never said I am going back to India neither I have plan to stay in US for long as if I m born American. Its your assumption but I have different plans and had to return home at the end of the day.

okay. I'm never going back. I wasn't born in Canada. But I'll probably die here.

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

Man you seem to live in your special world. I am too lazy to type... in a country of 2 Lakh core spectrum scam and lakh cores of coal scam you are talking about fake degree of a pm where considerable amount of representIves of all the parties either have criminal background or lack good education ..  see its not wrong to point out but look at the real things.. the whole episode  of modi degree controversy is a cheap trick of AAP just to be in lime light enough being said. it's not worthy of discussion to most of country they care more about what pm does than what degree he holds.

Either u are not aware of facts..or don't wanna believe in facts ... even if modi is illerate we would be proud... if he has completed degree .. why doesn't modi come and show his degree and expose the so called cheap trick by AAP..

Also why do you think he modi removed the person who ordered delhi university & gujrat university to show modi's degree....? ( I know u can't counter....)

And apart from modi degree, there other points I have mentioned like banglore girl snooping, Birla diaries....

Can you counter on these points...?

57 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you guys are raising it no.

slap me when I come there and defend those atrocities. as long as they are not lies. you know, like the lies Hindutva people spread about the recent bengal riots to attack muslims.

nuvu epudu ilanti comments cheyalu peace wanting people gurunchi ani antuna man

43 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

kompa deesi nuvvu Yomama gaandu gaadu raise chesey 1000yrs ago kathala gurinchi septhunnava endhi?

current ki osthey manchidi. @3$%

aite mona bengal la aindi just oka false propaganda antav? very nice public live la videos tisi petinai kuda just oka hoax antav very nice thoughts

19 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Either u are not aware of facts..or don't wanna believe in facts ... even if modi is illerate we would be proud... if he has completed degree .. why doesn't modi come and show his degree and expose the so called cheap trick by AAP..

Also why do you think he modi removed the person who ordered delhi university & gujrat university to show modi's degree....? ( I know u can't counter....)

And apart from modi degree, there other points I have mentioned like banglore girl snooping, Birla diaries....

Can you counter on these points...?

There is nothing much left in  there to couter when an official of the university confirmed about his degree. it will still remain one among many conspiracy theories AAP and it's co. has build  against Modi. Even  if modi's degree  is fake it really doesn't make any difference to how he is going to govern the countey legal things apart.

None of them are of any national interest rather than being countless conspiracies without having much substance. I wish they fight on real problems rather than focusing on publicity and doing personal attacks just to showcase Aravind has alternative  to modi on national level.