Anyone here thinks Srinu's wife a fraud?

badexample

1 minute ago, badexample said:

Agree, and honestly, a wife turned into a widow in such an unexpected way, gc would have been her last of concerns unless she wanted to fulfill her husband's dream.

Bro tell me if she doesn't ask for it now and comeback after 1 or 2 years will they give her GC? We all know the answer for this.

as this is something which gained huge national and intellectual attention people come together to support her and advise her.

I was in a situation where I lost my father 2 years back but I didn't lock myself in a room and crying. It was tremendous loss I still sometimes cry in dark remembering him but at the time I had to reality check and get on with life to take care rest of my family.

No matter what you say practicality is different, she has home in US and  may be some other investments which needs to be taken care of. Her current visa will not allow her to come back to US so what other options she have ?

Na conclusion Enti ante, let her recover and make her choices but now we should be supporting her not criticising her. She already lost her husband due to this very hatefulness.

8 minutes ago, siru said:

Andaru million $ antunnaru

akkada godundme lo 683k ki closed ani vastundi?

ikkada correct question.

edupu on $millions aa, lekuntey probable GC ka?

Just now, siru said:

Once she gets her citizenship.. i wish she would contest for a senate seat or congress seat atleast.. make the desi voice heard 

Yes. It'd be perfect.

lightning strikes only once, and I support if she can be a genuine voice for Indians in the US.

fcuk the crybabies.

21 minutes ago, computaboi said:

Bro tell me if she doesn't ask for it now and comeback after 1 or 2 years will they give her GC? We all know the answer for this.

as this is something which gained huge national and intellectual attention people come together to support her and advise her.

I was in a situation where I lost my father 2 years back but I didn't lock myself in a room and crying. It was tremendous loss I still sometimes cry in dark remembering him but at the time I had to reality check and get on with life to take care rest of my family.

No matter what you say practicality is different, she has home in US and  may be some other investments which needs to be taken care of. Her current visa will not allow her to come back to US so what other options she have ?

Na conclusion Enti ante, let her recover and make her choices but now we should be supporting her not criticising her. She already lost her husband due to this very hatefulness.

don't waste your time.

1 hour ago, computaboi said:

Endukoi inta visham

papam she lost someone that she loved and in a very bad emotional state. Don't make it even bad for her. Your words on this anonymous forum can reach out faster than you imagine.

whats wrong with her asking GC ? Legal aitey na kada Govt. approve chestundi.idi fraud Ela autundi?

I don't understand what's problem with asking for GC, ademantey advantage tisikuntundi antaru tell me honestly who is not taking adv of the system here?

Visa and jobs ki miru tisukoleda

india lo Enni sarlu lanchalu itchi (eg: for traffic violation) adv tiskoledu system mida 

worst comparison of the year..... thatha please be in silent mode

1 hour ago, siru said:

Andaru million $ antunnaru

akkada godundme lo 683k ki closed ani vastundi?

converted to ruppeess and crying ... dont worry

2 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

actually she is eligible for GC since her husband got shot and killed here....normal ga physical assault kanuka immigrants ki jarigithe, vallu as per law appeal cheyochu GC kosam

Idem phulka logic ? Don't say such cheap tricks. Janal denikaina thegistaru 😡

25 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

worst woman...husband died ayina kuda  US anthe moju taggaledu

evadi kastalu valavi adey ammai india lo unte sariga chusthada mana samajam vandha matalu antaru india lo kali kali chache kanna ikkada dhairyam ga bathakadam better  Image result for balayya gifs

8 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Idem phulka logic ? Don't say such cheap tricks. Janal denikaina thegistaru 😡

this is actually true....an immigration lawyer can give you a better idea on this.....one of my wife's aunt got GC through this process

2 hours ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

by looking at the proceedings after death..I have come to the conclusion that she is taking the advantage of the situation(status wise and financial wise)..you don't need to agree with me...you can live in your sympathy world..

Nuvvu endhuku antha feel avuthunnavu uncle amme advantage tesukunte?? Just doubt..