Anyone here thinks Srinu's wife a fraud?

badexample

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

a good who tired to help a friend in pain....

stupid people over donated money that is not needed or asked for!!!!

and FEW Jealous @$$holes who couldnt digest the scene of that amount of money made in few days are shitting their jealous out...in various forms......

GOT IT!!!!

*=:

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

18 hours ago, badexample said:

chachipondi.. nothing will ever change you, no one ever can talk sense into you.

If you are married ask your wife. else ask your family members -who are married husband n wife...post the answers here...db member will decide n respond.

The summary of this tag is simple . Waste of time , most of Indian mentality is ** up and corrupted, tennis katuri views are correct, recommendations to this case is this case is pure potential individual for gc . How can she ask for gc . Gofundme site should be used for building the community not for self sex this money should be used for building libarary s , poor students in India who are at there academics, help USA community who are poor looking for shelter donate some amubulinces for the community s India or USA and give some funds to law enforcement people so they can buy good vechiles to keep up to date

2 minutes ago, katuri said:

The summary of this tag is simple . Waste of time , most of Indian mentality is ** up and corrupted, tennis katuri views are correct, recommendations to this case is this case is pure potential individual for gc . How can she ask for gc . Gofundme site should be used for building the community not for self sex this money should be used for building libarary s , poor students in India who are at there academics, help USA community who are poor looking for shelter donate some amubulinces for the community s India or USA and give some funds to law enforcement people so they can buy good vechiles to keep up to date

ok

3 minutes ago, katuri said:

I am awaiting an update to the language module. However, I never found a better way to describe the entities I encounter in this sewer.

1 minute ago, Luke said:
I am awaiting an update to the language module. However, I never found a better way to describe the entities I encounter in this sewer.

ok

20 minutes ago, katuri said:

I Am planning to start gofundme to start a libarary in Abdul Kalam libarary in Texas what u day brothers 

yem books pedathav man ? 

56 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

yem books pedathav man ? 

Don't tell drumpf: A True Story of the Ultimate Pake MS students betrayal 

- By Katuri