Anyone here thinks Srinu's wife a fraud?

badexample

44 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Idem phulka logic ? Don't say such cheap tricks. Janal denikaina thegistaru 😡

Teliyakunte adigi telusuko bro tappuledu.

edaina crime ki Bali aithe you can file for gc. USCis has this provision. 

49 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Idem phulka logic ? Don't say such cheap tricks. Janal denikaina thegistaru 😡

Humanitarian section kinda GC isthar , ee secret ekkuva ladies ki cheppakandi..

9 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Humanitarian section kinda GC isthar , ee secret ekkuva ladies ki cheppakandi..

avu..chepakurri...sampidobbi, hate crime categoy kinda esesi gofund lo oka million kotti, maa ayina ashayasadhana ki malli US ki vachi..GC kotti..settle aipotar

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, computaboi said:

Bro tell me if she doesn't ask for it now and comeback after 1 or 2 years will they give her GC? We all know the answer for this.

as this is something which gained huge national and intellectual attention people come together to support her and advise her.

I was in a situation where I lost my father 2 years back but I didn't lock myself in a room and crying. It was tremendous loss I still sometimes cry in dark remembering him but at the time I had to reality check and get on with life to take care rest of my family.

No matter what you say practicality is different, she has home in US and  may be some other investments which needs to be taken care of. Her current visa will not allow her to come back to US so what other options she have ?

Na conclusion Enti ante, let her recover and make her choices but now we should be supporting her not criticising her. She already lost her husband due to this very hatefulness.

Okay bro I agree with everything you said.

I understand she's got a house and has obligations, she can continue to live in the US no one can question her right to do so but to expect the Govt to hand out a GC just because her husband became a victim of an unfortunate incident isn't ethical. How would her getting a GC solve this loss in anyway, please tell me that? She can continue to live and work here just like anyone else and that's fair, but to expect to be given a permanent residency(in a land where she herself said she doubted she belonged to) that's not fair. And making such demands will obviously make her seem desperate and taking advantage of an unfortunate situation she found herself in.

Gc what a bull man for her husbands dream u want skip the desi gc ** up line . They are selling there wife's too for gc man , example L1 cts client letter 

Liberals are always ** people in the world 🌎 , example modi he was conservative guy know acting like secular 

according to me she should start any school for poor kids that should be the dream not USA 🇺🇸 

9 hours ago, computaboi said:

Endukoi inta visham

papam she lost someone that she loved and in a very bad emotional state. Don't make it even bad for her. Your words on this anonymous forum can reach out faster than you imagine.

whats wrong with her asking GC ? Legal aitey na kada Govt. approve chestundi.idi fraud Ela autundi?

I don't understand what's problem with asking for GC, ademantey advantage tisikuntundi antaru tell me honestly who is not taking adv of the system here?

Visa and jobs ki miru tisukoleda

india lo Enni sarlu lanchalu itchi (eg: for traffic violation) adv tiskoledu system mida 

Ba Cheppav Bhayya..

US poyi comerical ga ayyi, em matladuthunnaro kuda ardam kavatledhu janalaki..

Ellu matram MS ki ani poyi, illegal ga Petrol Bunk lalo, Hotels lo pani cheyyochu..Dubbings tho job kottochu..

Amey Husband poyi, edo feel avthuntey adi fraud anta..Me intlo me babo , ammo poyinappudu navvuthu undadra chuddam...

Wake up man... sympathy shouldn't close all of your eyes. How does a GC compensate her loss ? 

GC is for pursuing her husbands dreams ? Bull $hit. Its for her.

moreover, i hated her speech and the fake accent even in that greif... and if i lost somebody that close for hate reasons, i wouldn't be begging for visa. 

The way i feel, she is just marketing the sympathy. Its her who is more pathetic than any of us. 

12 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

actually she is eligible for GC since her husband got shot and killed here....normal ga physical assault kanuka immigrants ki jarigithe, vallu as per law appeal cheyochu GC kosam

+1..