Anyone here thinks Srinu's wife a fraud?

badexample

4 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

ikkada evaru ithe bad ga matladuthunnaro, I hope their wives wont this situation in future};_

they need to understand, even if they are in the same situation...ilanea threads vestharu ikkada 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

looks like you shut your filthy mouth......

when someone talks about your wife, if you can talk about someones wife :P @3$%

I don't talk about your wife to satisfy my ego just because you spoke about mine .... i am well past that... Try someone of your kind... %$#$

6 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

ikkada evaru ithe bad ga matladuthunnaro, I hope their wives wont this situation in future};_

Yupp.. i hope the same too.... infact everyone does. But thats not the point of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

I don't talk about your wife to satisfy my ego just because you spoke about mine .... i am well past that... Try someone of your kind... %$#$

you r the one talking about someone`s wife @$$hole to satisfy you filthy psychopathic mind.......get well soon 

it was you who starting talking about someone else life n wife....and profiling their life choices(thinking that you the most pathivratha) 

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

I don't talk about your wife to satisfy my ego just because you spoke about mine .... i am well past that... Try someone of your kind...

%$#$..i see what you have in your mouth there

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

they need to understand, even if they are in the same situation...ilanea threads vestharu ikkada 

desam kani desam lo manshi chanipoyadu chinna age lo , antha money ante ame adigina janam ichharu adi kuda ame tappena... vallu ikkada settle avvali ani evo plan chesukoni untaru anduke ame matlafuthundi , +ve ga enduku think cheyali.... e desi manda eppatiki maratharo not everyone are same though.... oka gorre edi ante 2 gorre kuda same own brain unna entha using gorrela manda...

1 minute ago, kasi said:

you r the one talking about someone`s wife @$$hole to satisfy you filthy psychopathic mind.......get well soon 

it was you who starting talking about someone else life n wife....and profiling their life choices(thinking that you the most pathivratha) 

Okay man.. chill..

Just now, Dimpy123 said:

desam kani desam lo manshi chanipoyadu chinna age lo , antha money ante ame adigina janam ichharu adi kuda ame tappena... vallu ikkada settle avvali ani evo plan chesukoni untaru anduke ame matlafuthundi , +ve ga enduku think cheyali.... e desi manda eppatiki maratharo not everyone are same though.... oka gorre edi ante 2 gorre kuda same own brain unna entha using gorrela manda...

Anduke manollu labor IT work.... 

12 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

worst woman...husband died ayina kuda  US anthe moju taggaledu

Moju deni meedha Raja?

14 hours ago, computaboi said:

Endukoi inta visham

papam she lost someone that she loved and in a very bad emotional state. Don't make it even bad for her. Your words on this anonymous forum can reach out faster than you imagine.

whats wrong with her asking GC ? Legal aitey na kada Govt. approve chestundi.idi fraud Ela autundi?

I don't understand what's problem with asking for GC, ademantey advantage tisikuntundi antaru tell me honestly who is not taking adv of the system here?

Visa and jobs ki miru tisukoleda

india lo Enni sarlu lanchalu itchi (eg: for traffic violation) adv tiskoledu system mida 

adhe kadha andharu antundhi advatage tesukuntundhi ani...dhani alla anodhu ..she is talking advantage antunaru..akde debate start ayindhi..

andharu tesukuntaru..nenu tesukuna ani pilla chepthe ayipothadhi...no sympathy nothing clear 

8 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

I see one here @3$%