Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

I have been silent member of this forum for years now and this is first time after many years I feel so sad and compelled to write this.

Why are some people so lost about gofund
Me donations received for Srinivas family? don't get jealous people!!

What I give for a cause and to whom I give is my choice, after all it's my money!!

Itchevadiki Leni noppi miku enduku? sollu aapandi itchevallu edo telivi leka itcharu nenu aitey poor and orphans ki itchevadini etc.

There are so many people out there donating for multiple causes. Monetary donation is just one way of showing support to the cause.

Don't try to justify by saying she received big pot and why people aren't donating for other causes. Its not your money so STOP moaning and do something If you are really concerned about other causes, there is no one stopping you doing something about it!

She may well decide to donate some of the funds to charity but that's her choice, arey it's too early yaar for her to even think about it!! So
hold your thoughts.

Some people are even questioning her loyalty and love to her husband. Guys,put yourself in her position of loosing someone close to your heart and rethink, show some empathy at this time it's the least one could do as a human please. 

For people crying about why she needs US visa, again it's her choice. It doesn't make her love to her husband any less by wanting to stay in the US!! 

Stop being judges! I will tell you what, people with this mindset might as well tell her go and lock herself in a room and never come out to prove that she really loves her husband!!! 

Truth is, Most of her memories of Srinivas are in the US, places they visited together, long drives during bank holiday, home they made for themselves , fun they had with friends etc. May be she feels Srinivas soul is there and I guess that's probably why she wants to be there. 
It's not your decision or mine to make anyway. So don't worry too much about her visa status. If she is given permit to come and work in US then she has every right to do so.

As humans stop prejudice and  let's think what other person is going through before you jump to conclusions.

Please STOP crying and do something in your capacity about other causes that you care for.

• Upvote 1

Its absolutely donor's wish whether to donate or not..

But before starting a gofund page, Don't you think the donation seeker should have thought whether it is really needed or not ? Secondly, When it is a mourning time for the family, Is it really wise to start a page seeking donations ?

Srinivas is a self made successful man, Now don't you think by seeking donations, his 11 years of hard work and ethics have been forcibly made to hit rock bottom ? Everyone loves money and everyone want money but seeking donations whether it is needed or not is something to be thought about in the first place. 

Now, with so much criticism not just in DB but else where, If a needy person faces a similar situation and with no support, People will not come forward to donate after this incident, Now Is that a good development ? Tarnishing image and creative a negative impact will not come to the rescue of another needy person.

two weeks before, a student was killed in Bay Area. I was looking at the news and their house seems to be a small two room asbestos house and seems to be financially struggling one, It makes sense to help out a person like that but bu helping a successful person, what are you trying to prove ? Sympathy in the form of dollars ?

Srinivas parents live in Banjara Hills, Sunayana is working as well and so was srinivas for the last 9 years. Gofundme page has now stopped and none of the funds have reached the bereaved family but all the things have been taken care of, including funeral, transporting the body, other expenses. After all the things and  all the formalities have been taken care of, then what is the purpose of the money thus collected then ?

Now the family or friends can decide what to do with this money...The sole purpose of collecting the money was to meet the funeral expenses and support which has been met now. Now, do you expect this money to be used towards the security of sunayana ? or, they can decide whether they want to start a charity or a trust but that was not the purpose of the fund then why was the fund initiated ? After the 150k initial target was met, why couldn't the fund stop ? 

Simple answer...greed in the name of sympathy. The purpose of fund is different and irresponsible friends of Srinivas have tarnished his self made hardworking image and now they want to decide what they want to do with the money....Hypocracy.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But before starting a gofund page, Don't you think the donation seeker should have thought whether it is really needed or not ? Secondly, When it is a mourning time for the family, Is it really wise to start a page seeking donations ?

Srinivas is a self made successful man, Now don't you think by seeking donations, his 11 years of hard work and ethics have been forcibly made to hit rock bottom ? Everyone loves money and everyone want money but seeking donations whether it is needed or not is something to be thought about in the first place. 

Now, with so much criticism not just in DB but else where, If a needy person faces a similar situation and with no support, People will not come forward to donate after this incident, Now Is that a good development ? Tarnishing image and creative a negative impact will not come to the rescue of another needy person.

two weeks before, a student was killed in Bay Area. I was looking at the news and their house seems to be a small two room asbestos house and seems to be financially struggling one, It makes sense to help out a person like that but bu helping a successful person, what are you trying to prove ? Sympathy in the form of dollars ?

Srinivas parents live in Banjara Hills, Sunayana is working as well and so was srinivas for the last 9 years. Gofundme page has now stopped and none of the funds have reached the bereaved family but all the things have been taken care of, including funeral, transporting the body, other expenses. After all the things and  all the formalities have been taken care of, then what is the purpose of the money thus collected then ?

Now the family or friends can decide what to do with this money...The sole purpose of collecting the money was to meet the funeral expenses and support which has been met now. Now, do you expect this money to be used towards the security of sunayana ? or, they can decide whether they want to start a charity or a trust but that was not the purpose of the fund then why was the fund initiated ? After the 150k initial target was met, why couldn't the fund stop ? 

Simple answer...greed in the name of sympathy. The purpose of fund is different and irresponsible friends of Srinivas have tarnished his self made hardworking image and now they want to decide what they want to do with the money....Hypocracy.

like minded... Thank you... good post....

Greed is the only base that make the gofund account live for many days...  Ofcourse this charity is not opened by Sunanya but the person who opened should have use her/his intelligence.... 

even everyone are sorry for the loss, but misusing the things like this is not the correct way.... those who think talking about the gofundme account is wrong... go to hell...  Already we started abusing gofundme.... I am waiting for some more incidents to show up which will be handled from India than in USA..... 

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Halwa. I already told before. I am telling you again. You are not eligible to comment on her. You have no human values. You are the least qualified of all DB guys. Here are the reasons. 

1. You threw out someone's luggage outside without informing him just because he is imported h1. 

2. You suggested people to take out as many Credit Cards/loans as possible with no intention of paying back. 

3. You hate particular section of people based on region or caste for no reason.

4. Last but not least, you tell people to fake. 

10 minutes ago, kittaya said:

like minded... Thank you... good post....

Greed is the only base that make the gofund account live for many days...  Ofcourse this charity is not opened by Sunanya but the person who opened should have use her/his intelligence.... 

even everyone are sorry for the loss, but misusing the things like this is not the correct way.... those who think talking about the gofundme account is wrong... go to hell...  Already we started abusing gofundme.... I am waiting for some more incidents to show up which will be handled from India than in USA..... 

Yes, next target is you.

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

bl@st*=:

TS nuvvu cheppedhi ela undi ante............ Jagan gaadi deggara 10000 crores unnayi.......... stop crying on him and his wealth........... you didn't donate  or he didnt steal any of your assets anything annatu undi.

This is abt ethics, moral, transperancy, etc............ death is always painful, nothing can replace a soul.......... but tell me why was the funding not stopped when 150K is hit...... Adhi neeku anavasaram anaku........... I'm not talking abt wife. dont involve wife in our discussion.

If that;s the case then even u don't talk about what is right or wrong in society in the future.

31 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Good post halwa man 👍🏻

15 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Halwa. I already told before. I am telling you again. You are not eligible to comment on her. You have no human values. You are the least qualified of all DB guys. Here are the reasons. 

1. You threw out someone's luggage outside without informing him just because he is imported h1. 

2. You suggested people to take out as many Credit Cards/loans as possible with no intention of paying back. 

3. You hate particular section of people based on region or caste for no reason.

wow. Halwa ki inni manchi ghuna lu unnaya.

ayna vaani chillar buddhi ee edupu thoney telisindhi ga. inka vaadu raasey sutthhi sadivi reply kooda isthunnava.

nee opika meedha banda bada.

11 minutes ago, aatadista said:

1. I threw out someone's luggage out not because he is on imported h1b but he trying to behave smartly which would have caused me thousands of dollars. So, don't be judgmental with your silly brain. You need to grow up first and maybe you need to understand what I write first. Reading the last few words won't tell the story entirely.

2. I suggested people to take out as many loans as possible and as many credit cards as possible and asked them to delay the payments and save cash. I never told anyone not to payback. Again, Last few words won't tell the complete story.

3. Yes, I hate particular section of people, That's absolutely normal as I am a normal human being and whom to love and whom to hate with a reason is my decision and again,Your assumption won't make any difference in my opinions. Again, Last few words won't tell the entire story.

4. I don't remember anytime that I asked people to fake..DB'an, come forward if I had suggested anyone to FAKE...! In fact, I have personally guided so many people here in USA without charging a buck and I still do that. Again, Your assumption won't change my way of life.

Finally @aatadista Niku naatho matladalante, first grow your brain. evado kusapetti ttraining ichi, panilo pedithe kani pani cheyadam ranivadivi, nuvvu endi ra nannu anedi..chichora harkathlu chese howlaganivi nuvvu evanivi ra nannu values ledu anedi, adukkatine bratukulu..kusapetti gundu mida kotti mari nerpisthe kani pani nerchukoni panikirani kodukulu human values gurinchi matladam entha varaku sababu cheppu ? niku nuvvu thopu anukovadam pakkana petti, nee bratuku endo okasari alochinchu..apudu telustadi nee viluva entha, nee values enti ani.

gorrela lekka bratakadam kadu, a manda nundi bayataki ra, lokam chala vundi. chudalsindi inka inka vundi..nuvu chusindi nee manager gadu chepindi, nee client chupichinde..avi kakunda kuda lokam lo chala chala vunayi...grow up first and stop unnessasary posts. 

Its not that I cannot humiliate or embarass you..there is adifference between I can't and I don't...Don't make to come down the threshold limit.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

1. I threw out someone's luggage out not because he is on imported h1b but he trying to behave smartly which would have caused me thousands of dollars. So, don't be judgmental with your silly brain. You need to grow up first and maybe you need to understand what I write first. Reading the last few words won't tell the story entirely.

2. I suggested people to take out as many loans as possible and as many credit cards as possible and asked them to delay the payments and save cash. I never told anyone not to payback. Again, Last few words won't tell the complete story.

3. Yes, I hate particular section of people, That's absolutely normal as I am a normal human being and whom to love and whom to hate with a reason is my decision and again,Your assumption won't make any difference in my opinions. Again, Last few words won't tell the entire story.

4. I don't remember anytime that I asked people to fake..DB'an, come forward if I had suggested anyone to FAKE...! In fact, I have personally guided so many people here in USA without charging a buck and I still do that. Again, Your assumption won't change my way of life.

Finally @aatadista Niku naatho matladalante, first grow your brain. evado kusapetti ttraining ichi, panilo pedithe kani pani cheyadam ranivadivi, nuvvu endi ra nannu anedi..chichora harkathlu chese howlaganivi nuvvu evanivi ra nannu values ledu anedi, adukkatine bratukulu..kusapetti gundu mida kotti mari nerpisthe kani pani nerchukoni panikirani kodukulu human values gurinchi matladam entha varaku sababu cheppu ? niku nuvvu thopu anukovadam pakkana petti, nee bratuku endo okasari alochinchu..apudu telustadi nee viluva entha, nee values enti ani.

gorrela lekka bratakadam kadu, a manda nundi bayataki ra, lokam chala vundi. chudalsindi inka inka vundi..nuvu chusindi nee manager gadu chepindi, nee client chupichinde..avi kakunda kuda lokam lo chala chala vunayi...grow up first and stop unnessasary posts. 

Its not that I cannot humiliate or embarass you..there is adifference between I can't and I don't...Don't make to come down the threshold limit.

neeku edho award ippistham ley bossu. don't worry.

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I didn't read a single line. I don't want to read your explanations for all the things you do. 

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

wow. Halwa ki inni manchi ghuna lu unnaya.

ayna vaani chillar buddhi ee edupu thoney telisindhi ga. inka vaadu raasey sutthhi sadivi reply kooda isthunnava.

nee opika meedha banda bada.

I don't read any of his posts. But I know what he writes based on his past threads. 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

I don't read any of his posts. But I know what he writes based on his past threads. 

lol.. how do u know if u didnt read his posts