Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Lets keep aside what I did and what I didn't to help and save desperate. But If I had to help, I will make sure my help reaches the desperate and for a genuine cause.

In this case, I don't see any genuinity. I don't see the need. Indian Embassy came to the rescue and arranged for everything then what is the purpose the gofund page created for ? To pay off the house mortgage ? or invest in snapchat ipo ? 

I don't care what she does with the money and this is not a silly monetary issue when the funds raised are to the tune of 700k and not a destitute reason. 

if these funds are not used for a reason meant to be, what is the purpose of donations ? Misleading the innocent donors ? It is a trend these days. No matter what situation but any such incident happens like this, Immediately a gofund page is started without even understanding the needs or estimating the actual reason for the donations.

This is a very ugly incident by Srinivas's friends. And its not just me but after the funds collected, so is the thought of many people and its just that many people don;t care about it. But the reality is that if any such incident happened and there is an absolute reason for donation, People will shy away considering it as an another oppurtunity to gain on sympathy.

Such incidents should not happen. Its a responsible one and not meant to be abused. 

Another lame long essay that no one cares to read. 

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

You are my next target after Halwa. Watch out. I have noted down your last 2 posts. #~`

Thanks for increasing traffic to AFDB... 3 cents added for 10 views 

A straight forward observation.

The gofund page was created to help for funeral bills and family support. 

But those needs have been met already. Then why did it took 1 week for the page to stop accepting donations ? Concerned persons have jump started to start the immediately after the incident but the same concerned people felt its good for the fund to raise and take it to 700k. 

The the question arises, What is the purpose of the fund which was collected ? 

She might use it, she might donate ...but that was not the purpose intended to be in the first place, then what is the meaning of such a fund raising ? 

How silly people are. Look at the youtibe videos of Vamshi Reddy who was stabbed to death. Poor guy completed his MS and looking for job,working hard to pay his bills and searching for a job. Yound lad and the only son. His father sold away the family land to pay for the university fees. Their house is a small asbestos house in a village, they do not stay in bachupally. He was stabbed by an american and the reason he was killed to rob him. 

Where were the same sympathisers ? there was a donation page but why did'nt people came forward to donate ?

Do Kavipriya Muthuramalingam come forward and donate few thousands to this family ? Does Sunayana come forward to help the bereaved family whose only son was also killed in a similar fashion only a week before Srinivas was killed ?

and everyone feel bad for poor rich widow, My heart melts for the poor guy's family who only son was killed, desparate parents were thinking that their son would become successful one day and help them out of their financial condition. 

Fund was started for 50k and still at 23k and yet to reach the goal...and in this case, fund was started for 150k, went up to 700k..and all the expenses were met by govt.

Poor guy was to wait for TANA to come forward to help transport the body. Did sunayana faced any such problem like this ? Desperate students in Fremont donated smaller amounts and did their part. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But those needs have been met already. Then why did it took 1 week for the page to stop accepting donations ? Concerned persons have jump started to start the immediately after the incident but the same concerned people felt its good for the fund to raise and take it to 700k. 

She might use it, she might donate ...but that was not the purpose intended to be in the first place, then what is the meaning of such a fund raising ? 

How silly people are. Look at the youtibe videos of Vamshi Reddy who was stabbed to death. Poor guy completed his MS and looking for job,working hard to pay his bills and searching for a job. Yound lad and the only son. His father sold away the family land to pay for the university fees. Their house is a small asbestos house in a village, they do not stay in bachupally. He was stabbed by an american and the reason he was killed to rob him. 

Where were the same sympathisers ? there was a donation page but why did'nt people came forward to donate ?

Do Kavipriya Muthuramalingam come forward and donate few thousands to this family ? Does Sunayana come forward to help the bereaved family whose only son was also killed in a similar fashion only a week before Srinivas was killed ?

and everyone feel bad for poor rich widow, My heart melts for the poor guy's family who only son was killed, desparate parents were thinking that their son would become successful one day and help them out of their financial condition. 

Fund was started for 50k and still at 23k and yet to reach the goal...and in this case, fund was started for 150k, went up to 700k..and all the expenses were met by govt.

Poor guy was to wait for TANA to come forward to help transport the body. Did sunayana faced any such problem like this ? Desperate students in Fremont donated smaller amounts and did their part. 

This is the problem if you take up isolated and unconnected issues like this. this long explanation is not worth it.

just let it go, man. Talk about TG and AP.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ne essays apa ra babu. Veli next project ela kotalo kastapadu. DB lo tirigi nuvu nasanam ayi janlni nasanam cheyaku. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lets keep aside what I did and what I didn't to help and save desperate. But If I had to help, I will make sure my help reaches the desperate and for a genuine cause.

In this case, I don't see any genuinity. I don't see the need. Indian Embassy came to the rescue and arranged for everything then what is the purpose the gofund page created for ? To pay off the house mortgage ? or invest in snapchat ipo ? 

I don't care what she does with the money and this is not a silly monetary issue when the funds raised are to the tune of 700k and not a destitute reason. 

if these funds are not used for a reason meant to be, what is the purpose of donations ? Misleading the innocent donors ? It is a trend these days. No matter what situation but any such incident happens like this, Immediately a gofund page is started without even understanding the needs or estimating the actual reason for the donations.

This is a very ugly incident by Srinivas's friends. And its not just me but after the funds collected, so is the thought of many people and its just that many people don;t care about it. But the reality is that if any such incident happened and there is an absolute reason for donation, People will shy away considering it as an another oppurtunity to gain on sympathy.

Such incidents should not happen. Its a responsible one and not meant to be abused. 

Bro u are either not reading my post or having difficulty understanding it.

Misleading the innocent donors- wow who in right mind thinks the whole 600k will be used for transportation of mortal remains? People donated have donated as form of showing support and solidarity.

people donated their money whatever they could for this cause wholeheartedly. Now don't teach them what they do with their money. This solely inavalidates all your points.

People who are blaming are the people who haven't donated a penny and are the ones who would happily accept the money if it were them. They. needs introspection .....

You ducked my question on what you did to help the student that got killed. its easy to speak.

Your posts in this thread are full of contradictions and to an extent lies for the sake of winning an argument. You and like minded people have this opinion of yours and are never willing to change so with this I rest my case.

1 minute ago, computaboi said:

Bro u are either not reading my post or having difficulty understanding it.

Misleading the innocent donors- wow who in right mind thinks the whole 600k will be used for transportation of mortal remains? People donated have donated as form of showing support and solidarity.

people donated their money whatever they could for this cause wholeheartedly. Now don't teach them what they do with their money. This solely inavalidates all your points.

People who are blaming are the people who haven't donated a penny and are the ones who would happily accept the money if it were them. They. needs introspection .....

You ducked my question on what you did to help the student that got killed. its easy to speak.

Your posts in this thread are full of contradictions and to an extent lies for the sake of winning an argument. You and like minded people have this opinion of yours and are never willing to change so with this I rest my case.

Take it easy bro. Vadi arachakalu chepte enduku time waste cheskunara babu anipustundi. Leave it. 

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Take it easy bro. Vadi arachakalu chepte enduku time waste cheskunara babu anipustundi. Leave it. 

Yep left it at that.

cheers

i will not talk about money part

aamey us lo undaali anukodam totally understandable, india lo untey she can never lead her normal life being born with two other sisters. widow antey ila undaali ila cheyyali ani peekku thiney society inka india lo undhi, evaritho matladina edho antagadathaaru which will be a torture for anyone in that situation.

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

aamey us lo undaali anukodam totally understandable, india lo untey she can never lead her normal life being born with two other sisters. widow antey ila undaali ila cheyyali ani peekku thiney society inka india lo undhi, evaritho matladina edho antagadathaaru which will be a torture for anyone in that situation.

True 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Thats exactly what nice people are telling. Of course, some are one step ahead and tried to determine the costs to fulfill that wish. 

18 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Money part ae kada ie controversy ki karanam...

adi lekapothey plain heart felt emotion...monetary value add avuthe ne, unnessasary criticism.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Money part ae kada ie controversy ki karanam...

adi lekapothey plain heart felt emotion...monetary value add avuthe ne, unnessasary criticism.

Its not only money...ikkada jarigina daniki indialo Amithab and sharukni tag chesi fblo post pedte emostadi?