Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

neeku edho award ippistham ley bossu. don't worry.

Thanks vizag...but make sure you don't give that award to me.

Just now, siru said:

Haha.. 4 grains is enough to know rice is cooked antav.. good 👍

He seemed okay (just slightly nuts), until he persistently attacked this poor girl, hiding behind fake concern for the dead guy's image.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks vizag...but make sure you don't give that award to me.

By saying not to give u an award.. are u implying that vizag should consider u for one? 

7 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I don't read any of his posts. But I know what he writes based on his past threads. 

Poor chap doesn't ready my posts but he knows everything of me. HYPOCRACY...accept the fact that you eagerly wait everymoment just to read what I write..

I have a loyal follower..! nee address iyu...amazon gift card pampistha for being loyal.

just ignore and be as silent member.. okkadu poyyadu kante 700 collect chesaru ani discuss chese vallaki em cheppinna time waste.. transfer chesinna vallu antha pichollu ani feeling lo unnaru le l8 tesuko.. ledhu neku key board undhi argue chestha anthe adhi ne istam .. just suggestion for silent membr

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Poor chap doesn't ready my posts but he knows everything of me. HYPOCRACY...accept the fact that you eagerly wait everymoment just to read what I write..

I have a loyal follower..! nee address iyu...amazon gift card pampistha for being loyal.

oka follower kay feel avthunnava. I've dozens in this db.

nuvvu raasindaanlo entha varaku honesty undani ninnu nuvvu question chesko. forget about others.

silly crying because someone got the money/gc. life's unfair like that. evaru emi cheyyaleru. nobody owes anyone anything. except probably a little bit of decency.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

All I know is you are dumb f*ck who is filled with hatred, arrogance, and selfishness. Just your thread headlines are enough to conclude that. The moment I say I graduated from Public IVU league, you run away from that thread because you know all your assumption and reasons to attack are evaporated.

I reply to many others but those have only one quality. You have all three like I said above. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

oka follower kay feel avthunnava. I've dozens in this db.

nuvvu raasindaanlo entha varaku honesty undani ninnu nuvvu question chesko. forget about others.

silly crying because someone got the money/gc. life's unfair like that. evaru emi cheyyaleru. nobody owes anyone anything. except probably a little bit of decency.

andariki paisal kavale...kani danikosam sampainchukovali..anavasaranga donations adagadam manchidi kadu..

Just now, aatadista said:

All I know is you are dumb f*ck who is filled with hatred, arrogance, and selfishness. Just your thread headlines are enough to conclude that. The moment I say I graduated from Public IVU league, you run away from that thread because you know all your assumption and reasons to attack are evaporated.

I reply to many others but those have only one quality. You have all three like I said above. 

hehe...silly boy...If you know the school which I went to, You will start feeling inferior...I have been to best schools, much better standard than Public ivy...come out the well and then you can see the world beyond Public-IVU.

Heard of London School of Economics ? 

• Upvote 1

hehe...silly boy...If you know the school which I went to, You will start feeling inferior...I have been to best schools, much better standard than Public ivy...come out the well and then you can see the world beyond Public-IVU.

Heard of London School of Economics ? 

Lol. Thats why you are faking? How sad the education from LSU didn't teach you morals and provided you qualifications for FT

andariki paisal kavale...kani danikosam sampainchukovali..anavasaranga donations adagadam manchidi kadu..

iyanni kadu le kani.. to summarize u in one line.. u basically want her to live and act the way u want.. is that accurate assumption?