Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...silly boy...If you know the school which I went to, You will start feeling inferior...I have been to best schools, much better standard than Public ivy...come out the well and then you can see the world beyond Public-IVU.

Heard of London School of Economics ? 

You can throw whatever the univ name you want. We all know you didn't do well in US and didn't get FT. And you are showing imported H1s as a reason for your incompetency. 

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

andariki paisal kavale...kani danikosam sampainchukovali..anavasaranga donations adagadam manchidi kadu..

nee deggar nundi laakkoni aameki ichhinappudu, ee maata cheppu.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Its absolutely donor's wish whether to donate or not..

But before starting a gofund page, Don't you think the donation seeker should have thought whether it is really needed or not ? Secondly, When it is a mourning time for the family, Is it really wise to start a page seeking donations ?

Srinivas is a self made successful man, Now don't you think by seeking donations, his 11 years of hard work and ethics have been forcibly made to hit rock bottom ? Everyone loves money and everyone want money but seeking donations whether it is needed or not is something to be thought about in the first place. 

Now, with so much criticism not just in DB but else where, If a needy person faces a similar situation and with no support, People will not come forward to donate after this incident, Now Is that a good development ? Tarnishing image and creative a negative impact will not come to the rescue of another needy person.

two weeks before, a student was killed in Bay Area. I was looking at the news and their house seems to be a small two room asbestos house and seems to be financially struggling one, It makes sense to help out a person like that but bu helping a successful person, what are you trying to prove ? Sympathy in the form of dollars ?

Srinivas parents live in Banjara Hills, Sunayana is working as well and so was srinivas for the last 9 years. Gofundme page has now stopped and none of the funds have reached the bereaved family but all the things have been taken care of, including funeral, transporting the body, other expenses. After all the things and  all the formalities have been taken care of, then what is the purpose of the money thus collected then ?

Now the family or friends can decide what to do with this money...The sole purpose of collecting the money was to meet the funeral expenses and support which has been met now. Now, do you expect this money to be used towards the security of sunayana ? or, they can decide whether they want to start a charity or a trust but that was not the purpose of the fund then why was the fund initiated ? After the 150k initial target was met, why couldn't the fund stop ? 

Simple answer...greed in the name of sympathy. The purpose of fund is different and irresponsible friends of Srinivas have tarnished his self made hardworking image and now they want to decide what they want to do with the money....Hypocracy.

This incident has caught national and international attentions and as I said earlier many people not only from the US but from the international community also donated to show support (make a statement that we are with the victims and we don't encourage this hate crime).

Don't you think peopl know that it will definitely not cost 600k+ to take body to India?

This is an unfortunate incident which caught big attention and support for the victims must be BIG as well! Imagine what someone will make out if donations are let's says for example 200$s as oppose to what it is now?  what message would it pass to potential next shooter? I am not saying this will stop all hate crime but drops add up.

You may say, come and protest on street to show support, it's already happening not particular to this shooting but against hate crime.

Srinivas family doesn't live in Banjara Hills, they live in Bachupally outskirts to Hyd. 

In this type of events with high attention Indian embassy plays huge role in helping victims arranging transportation of the mortal remains

ee particularl case lo forget about Srinivas financial situation. People donated whatever they could to show much needed support and it makes a statement believe it or  not!

You don't know, she may well handover all money to charity or so something really useful to people in need. Why do you jump to conclusions and cant you wait for her to recover ? Give her and their family time to recover. Don't get too much carried away by silly monetary issue.

Btw what did you do to help student who was killed couple of weeks ago? Where did this happen and I don't remember seeing it in news. I may have missed it , does many people know about it ?

10 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Lol. Thats why you are faking? How sad the education from LSU didn't teach you morals and provided you qualifications for FT

Poor fellow. I pity you. I can see what IVY taught you. Filthy thoughts who support abuses..

12 minutes ago, siru said:

iyanni kadu le kani.. to summarize u in one line.. u basically want her to live and act the way u want.. is that accurate assumption?

ee thread not for us. ikkada LSE, Ivy leaguers unnaru. nenu jump.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Poor fellow. I pity you. I can see what IVY taught you. Filthy thoughts who support abuses..

Wow. I was expecting long essay from you explaining why you didn't get Internship and FT. I am disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, computaboi said:

This incident has caught national and international attentions and as I said earlier many people not only from the US but from the international community also donated to show support (make a statement that we are with the victims and we don't encourage this hate crime).

Don't you think peopl know that it will definitely not cost 600k+ to take body to India?

This is an unfortunate incident which caught big attention and support for the victims must be BIG as well! Imagine what someone will make out if donations are let's says for example 200$s as oppose to what it is now?  what message would it pass to potential next shooter? I am not saying this will stop all hate crime but drops add up.

You may say, come and protest on street to show support, it's already happening not particular to this shooting but against hate crime.

Srinivas family doesn't live in Banjara Hills, they live in Bachupally outskirts to Hyd. 

In this type of events with high attention Indian embassy plays huge role in helping victims arranging transportation of the mortal remains

ee particularl case lo forget about Srinivas financial situation. People donated whatever they could to show much needed support and it makes a statement believe it or  not!

You don't know, she may well handover all money to charity or so something really useful to people in need. Why do you jump to conclusions and cant you wait for her to recover ? Give her and their family time to recover. Don't get too much carried away by silly monetary issue.

Btw what did you do to help student who was killed couple of weeks ago? Where did this happen and I don't remember seeing it in news. I may have missed it , does many people know about it ?

agreed completely.

15 minutes ago, siru said:

iyanni kadu le kani.. to summarize u in one line.. u basically want her to live and act the way u want.. is that accurate assumption?

Yes, that is accurate-precise-perfect-error free assumption. 

5 minutes ago, kittaya said:

me hahaha... nenu matladindhi antha facts... no target ... only walmart @3$%@3$%@3$%

You are my next target after Halwa. Watch out. I have noted down your last 2 posts. #~`

Just now, computaboi said:

Lets keep aside what I did and what I didn't to help and save desperate. But If I had to help, I will make sure my help reaches the desperate and for a genuine cause.

In this case, I don't see any genuinity. I don't see the need. Indian Embassy came to the rescue and arranged for everything then what is the purpose the gofund page created for ? To pay off the house mortgage ? or invest in snapchat ipo ? 

I don't care what she does with the money and this is not a silly monetary issue when the funds raised are to the tune of 700k and not a destitute reason. 

if these funds are not used for a reason meant to be, what is the purpose of donations ? Misleading the innocent donors ? It is a trend these days. No matter what situation but any such incident happens like this, Immediately a gofund page is started without even understanding the needs or estimating the actual reason for the donations.

This is a very ugly incident by Srinivas's friends. And its not just me but after the funds collected, so is the thought of many people and its just that many people don;t care about it. But the reality is that if any such incident happened and there is an absolute reason for donation, People will shy away considering it as an another oppurtunity to gain on sympathy.

Such incidents should not happen. Its a responsible one and not meant to be abused. 

8 minutes ago, computaboi said:

Super. +2^32