Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

27 minutes ago, computaboi said:

Bro u are either not reading my post or having difficulty understanding it.

Misleading the innocent donors- wow who in right mind thinks the whole 600k will be used for transportation of mortal remains? People donated have donated as form of showing support and solidarity.

people donated their money whatever they could for this cause wholeheartedly. Now don't teach them what they do with their money. This solely inavalidates all your points.

People who are blaming are the people who haven't donated a penny and are the ones who would happily accept the money if it were them. They. needs introspection .....

You ducked my question on what you did to help the student that got killed. its easy to speak.

Your posts in this thread are full of contradictions and to an extent lies for the sake of winning an argument. You and like minded people have this opinion of yours and are never willing to change so with this I rest my case.

Its emotional moment..so you all sympathise with a poor soul and thats natural and common..

few weeks down the road, meeliga reality telukuntaru..

few months tarvata...asalu emi jarigindi...ideally emi jarigedi vunde ani alochistaru..

next when such a situation arises, people will be cautious...

this is what its going to happen...mee emotions tho chepina, gunde ni raayi chesukoni chepina....ide jarigedi..

this is the first time a gofund page has reached 700k...never ever the gofund page created will be able to reach such levels...enduku vellaledu ante, daniki reason ide..adi ipudu ardam avadu, melli melli ga ardam avutadi

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

oka follower kay feel avthunnava. I've dozens in this db.

nuvvu raasindaanlo entha varaku honesty undani ninnu nuvvu question chesko. forget about others.

silly crying because someone got the money/gc. life's unfair like that. evaru emi cheyyaleru. nobody owes anyone anything. except probably a little bit of decency.

maamool dabba kaadu gaa  Image result for ys jagan childhood pics

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

A straight forward observation.

The gofund page was created to help for funeral bills and family support. 

But those needs have been met already. Then why did it took 1 week for the page to stop accepting donations ? Concerned persons have jump started to start the immediately after the incident but the same concerned people felt its good for the fund to raise and take it to 700k. 

The the question arises, What is the purpose of the fund which was collected ? 

She might use it, she might donate ...but that was not the purpose intended to be in the first place, then what is the meaning of such a fund raising ? 

How silly people are. Look at the youtibe videos of Vamshi Reddy who was stabbed to death. Poor guy completed his MS and looking for job,working hard to pay his bills and searching for a job. Yound lad and the only son. His father sold away the family land to pay for the university fees. Their house is a small asbestos house in a village, they do not stay in bachupally. He was stabbed by an american and the reason he was killed to rob him. 

Where were the same sympathisers ? there was a donation page but why did'nt people came forward to donate ?

Do Kavipriya Muthuramalingam come forward and donate few thousands to this family ? Does Sunayana come forward to help the bereaved family whose only son was also killed in a similar fashion only a week before Srinivas was killed ?

and everyone feel bad for poor rich widow, My heart melts for the poor guy's family who only son was killed, desparate parents were thinking that their son would become successful one day and help them out of their financial condition. 

Fund was started for 50k and still at 23k and yet to reach the goal...and in this case, fund was started for 150k, went up to 700k..and all the expenses were met by govt.

Poor guy was to wait for TANA to come forward to help transport the body. Did sunayana faced any such problem like this ? Desperate students in Fremont donated smaller amounts and did their part. 

No they won't care about Vamshi because it's not an incident they can use to make political statements on the President or blame an entire race of people as racists. They will just say that Vamshi was a victim of an accidental shoot out, never mind what happened in the bar on that night they have come to the conclusion that there was absolutely no provocation from the victim's side and that the shooter just got pissed at them for the color of their skin and nothing else. Now that's definitely possible but so far we don't know what the facts of the case are.

I pity Vamshi and his family, unfortunately someone like him doesn't fit the profile of what sells in the media. People will just read the news at a cursory level and not even feel a pang of sadness in their hearts at his demise, whereas a "poor little girl" like Sunaina making political statements will be the toast of the Indian media. She's the perfect candidate to shower all this attention on and this money on because you can then say how a poor little girl is going through the trouble of losing her husband, how she felt being in a place where she wonder if she belongs in while living in a palatial home, and most important because she's a woman. That's it, she's the poster child of Indian media to show how a monster Trump has encouraged some crazy follower of his to kill her husband, and how US has suddenly become so unsafe for every Indian out there.

For every Indian person who feels unsafe, the answer is simple. Vote with your feet, after all no one's putting a gun to your temples and begging you to stay here.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Its emotional moment..so you all sympathise with a poor soul and thats natural and common..

few weeks down the road, meeliga reality telukuntaru..

few months tarvata...asalu emi jarigindi...ideally emi jarigedi vunde ani alochistaru..

next when such a situation arises, people will be cautious...

this is what its going to happen...mee emotions tho chepina, gunde ni raayi chesukoni chepina....ide jarigedi..

this is the first time a gofund page has reached 700k...never ever the gofund page created will be able to reach such levels...enduku vellaledu ante, daniki reason ide..adi ipudu ardam avadu, melli melli ga ardam avutadi

Once she's out of this media limelight no one is going to question and ask her what she's done with that 700k. Fact is no one cares, new news will come along and people have short memories anyway.

Whereas poor kids like Vamshi who don't have the media backing being your average Indian "male" won't even get acknowledged, and forgotten in history.

31 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

maamool dabba kaadu gaa  

eggzactly. to show off my personal trolls like you to Halwa.

so he can see that what he's trying to achieve has already been achieved in a glorious fashion by me here.

I can command trolls now at my leisure here. Like I just did with you.

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

ee daridrudu db ni eppudu vadilesthadi gani...chee yedhava

hey chinnu evarni antunnav. db deyyanna?

aa db deyyam ippudey cheppindi chinnu, daridrapu db lo nee lanti daridrulu kaaka manchi vaallu enduku untaaru ani.

3 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

nuvu nijam ga deyyaanivey ra daridruda 

daridrapu db neekenti pani ani deyyam aduguthondi chinnu.

antey nuvvu kooda same category na houseteesi :3D_Smiles:

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

daridrapu db neekenti pani ani deyyam aduguthondi chinnu.

antey nuvvu kooda same category na houseteesi :3D_Smiles:

Aa daridram vadilinchukodanike roju xian roommate ki snanam cheyinstunnadu... eppudu potundo emo #$1

31 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Once she's out of this media limelight no one is going to question and ask her what she's done with that 700k. Fact is no one cares, new news will come along and people have short memories anyway.

Whereas poor kids like Vamshi who don't have the media backing being your average Indian "male" won't even get acknowledged, and forgotten in history.

Exactly...Thats the point I am trying to raise with morons here...i mean concerned individuals..

Few more weeks down the road, everyone will be minding their own works and forget the 700k fund and thats what the stakeholders in the fund awaiting for..

In the days to come, We can expect a statement from kavipriya and Sunayana that certain amount will be dinated, a charity will be set up,kids will be educated and all...

Trust me, Nothing will be see the light of the day. 

Responsible money is now up for the grabs.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly...Thats the point I am trying to raise with morons here...i mean concerned individuals..

Few more weeks down the road, everyone will be minding their own works and forget the 700k fund and thats what the stakeholders in the fund awaiting for..

In the days to come, We can expect a statement from kavipriya and Sunayana that certain amount will be dinated, a charity will be set up,kids will be educated and all...

Trust me, Nothing will be see the light of the day. 

Responsible money is now up for the grabs.

yeah, aa 'few more weeks' daaka mee aathram ni aapukoleru judgment pass cheyyataaniki. 

anthe ga. 

Trump supporter ani telusu gani, mari intha laa supporter va. vaammo.