Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Paisal mundu dignity entha vaya...! 

Saavu ne mazaak chesina sunayana dumala...

paisal em aynayo evariki teleyadhu chala huge amount adhi personal karchulaki ganaka vaadithe inka aameni describe cheyadaniki e basha saripodhu

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

who cares... naku ivvalanipisthe istha ledhante lite... 

kaisa hein re... long time

Emundhi khandisthuna type samaadhanam ichinav ga

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

paisal em aynayo evariki teleyadhu chala huge amount adhi personal karchulaki ganaka vaadithe inka aameni describe cheyadaniki e basha saripodhu

I'm following her closely...kavipriya muthuramalingam said the fund collected will be contributed towards starting a memorial and fund for racial victims...Nothing as of today has happened like that neither I don't see anything like that to happen in the months to come..

she is going to be shamed big time..I'm behind of her..and by the end of the year if the money is not utilized for the intended action, she is going to be shamed big time. I will make sure it's all over the media and will make it so popular second marriage chesukunetodu kuda second time alochinchali, nenu pothe kuda na mida gofund esi paisal vasool chestada ani...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm following her closely...kavipriya muthuramalingam said the fund collected will be contributed towards starting a memorial and fund for racial victims...Nothing as of today has happened like that neither I don't see anything like that to happen in the months to come..

she is going to be shamed big time..I'm behind of her..and by the end of the year if the money is not utilized for the intended action, she is going to be shamed big time. I will make sure it's all over the media and will make it so popular second marriage chesukunetodu kuda second time alochinchali, nenu pothe kuda na mida gofund esi paisal vasool chestada ani...

Nuvu vacchaaka db lo change vacchindi baa

6 minutes ago, KalyanBabu said:

Nuvu vacchaaka db lo change vacchindi baa

Chill bro...that change will vanish starting tonight...

15 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Emundhi khandisthuna type samaadhanam ichinav ga

anthe kada... evado evadiko dhaanam ichukunte naakenduku guddha mandipoi erraga avvadam... 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

who cares... naku ivvalanipisthe istha ledhante lite... 

kaisa hein re... long time

Ee topic midane re-entry ichinav ga mallu vuncle

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

anthe kada... evado evadiko dhaanam ichukunte naakenduku guddha mandipoi erraga avvadam... 

Steyn gadni maree ala eskunnaav emiti

20 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

Naaku oka mutual friend dorikadu baa Srinivas ki naaku, he's trying to find out about this as well. 

Aameki idi kakunda chaalane dabbulu ochayi plus embattered spouse category lo GC ki application pettindi ani kooda telisindi. 

Idi neeku telusa @Android_Halwa

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Naaku oka mutual friend dorikadu baa Srinivas ki naaku, he's trying to find out about this as well. 

Aameki idi kakunda chaalane dabbulu ochayi plus embattered spouse category lo GC ki application pettindi ani kooda telisindi. 

Idi neeku telusa @Android_Halwa

idi old news kada bro?

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Is it. I think ochesindi kooda anukunta. 

Idi thelidu..appudu under humanitarian grounds edo special class lo GC apply cheskovachu anattu evaro chepparu

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Idi thelidu..appudu humanitarian grounds ki edo special class lo GC apply cheskovachu anattu evaro chepparu

Yes I think once she gets it, they might offer her a job at Garmin itself. 

Plus almost a million dollars collected so far, Srinu valla parents ki andulo entha percentage vellindo I am trying to find out. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes I think once she gets it, they might offer her a job at Garmin itself. 

Plus almost a million dollars collected so far, Srinu valla parents ki andulo entha percentage vellindo I am trying to find out. 

Well, Garmin has assured that she can come to US after burial ani..Dunno if they are willing to offer a job or not?

Why wud she give the money to her in-laws btw?