Accent classes

ICANWIN

8 minutes ago, 8OY said:

nenu oka suggestion ista.. first american british classification chaala imp. american basics kante british di baguntundi ani vinnanu...(but some say american is a copy of british with some edits)

slang means na uddesam lo speaking fluent and proper english. american or british valla la matladatam kante mana slang lone better english matladithe adi more confidence istundi ani anukuntuna.. also indian slang is considered most understandable when compared to others.. this is genuine.

IELTS or english language courses unayi edx/coursera or other platforms.. IELTS courses lo baagane teach chestunaru..better start there.. you may find a solution that you are looking for..

IELTS /PTE Aus PR ki rastunna dude

Yes british accent is what i want to learn .. as i mentioned i wanted to learn for career perspective & personal interest..i already talk fluent english though dont claim it to be great

Thanks for your suggestion

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes british accent is what i want to learn .. as i mentioned i wanted to learn for career perspective & personal interest..i already talk fluent english though dont claim it to be great

Oh are you thinking going to Arsetrailia as well? 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Thanks for your suggestion

BRo I got your PM. Give me time till today evening I will send you a very detailed plan of what to do. 

Trust me instructor helps but nothing you can't do on your own. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh are you thinking going to Arsetrailia as well? 

Not going only applied...2 months ayyindi apply chesi...exam postponing for so long ...10th rastunna 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

BRo I got your PM. Give me time till today evening I will send you a very detailed plan of what to do. 

Trust me instructor helps but nothing you can't do on your own. 

Oh ok..thanks :)

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Not going only applied...2 months ayyindi apply chesi...exam postponing for so long ...10th rastunna 

I have finished my IELTS. please tell me the process to apply for Arsetrailia PR

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have finished my IELTS. please tell me the process to apply for Arsetrailia PR

A thread lo cheppa kada dude? Let me know if you have any questions

I am not planning on moving...just applied 2 months back as a backup plan....As i told in another thread PR ragane will go and visit sibbling for 2 weeks so i will be good for 5 yrs and then i will apply for exception after 5 yrs  and thye will extnd PR again once with that exception scenario...appadiki GC rakapote will go there other wise at least back up laga padi untundi...situations in personal life can also change in these years appadu alochinchu if i really want to go or not

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Is it possible? I mean, I never knew of this part..Down Under PR...

Can you shed some light ? Although I don't want to settle there but..may be 3-4 years..I always had this plan..Australia and Kiwiland..Heard the quality of life is very good and high standards in education.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

canada PR is copy version of Aus/Nz pr process.

australia ki chaala easy untundi.. ne experience inka chadivina details ACS australian computer society ki pampisthe they'll give evaluation and that process takes three months..

positive assessment vasthe, you can apply then for PR , also if you met 60 points in the PR process assessment. once ACS ayyaka, +ve assesment tho 60 points unte.. done 2 lks tho ready unte, less than three months lo PR vastundi.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Can you shed some light ? Although I don't want to settle there but..may be 3-4 years..I always had this plan..Australia and Kiwiland..Heard the quality of life is very good and high standards in education.

Yes 

IELTS/PTE is just part of application process...adi main kadu..education evaluation and police clearance ento story undi to apply PR as skilled worker

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

LEt's sit on the beach and drink beer mate

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Yes 

IELTS/PTE is just part of application process...adi main kadu..education evaluation and police clearance ento story undi to apply PR as skilled worker

let me know if you have any doubts about AUS/CAN immigration. i did PHD on that

24 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Agreed...i will find teacher for reasonable price and nene info ista in few weeks...kavalanukunnavallaki upayoga padutndi 

^^