Accent classes

ICANWIN

4 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

English accent classes evarikanna idea unnaya? 3 yrs nunchi i had this in mind but i couldn't get a good teacher for in class around place i live /skype one on one sessions.  Dokku softwares gurinchi kadu adugutondi e option already explored ...found uninteresting and useless as well ..looking for a good teacher... Konnni forums tried but they are very boring as talking to stranger and all is something i cannot do. I can spend reasonable price if it is effective. Appreciate help !

1) Utter your words clearly. Do not concentrate on accent.

2) You cannot build an accent now. It will sound odd and ugly if you try.

3) In my logs, there is a record of an American women telling me how she loved a thick Indian/UK accent. 

4) Words and body language are more important than accent.

5) Accent does not improve confidence. Confidence improves your communication. 

4 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

3) In my logs, there is a record of an American women telling me how she loved a thick Indian/UK accent. 

GP ..thanks for the advice :)

Local libraries lo vuntayii classes 

and maa university lo Middle East poragallu they had to take eng classes ala try cheyadame

basic ga accent kavali ante phonetics sarigga vadatam ravali syllables pronounce cheyadam ravali 

american accent Training by Ann cook ani okappudu sadivina that helped me a lot. how fluently lucidly you are talking is important rather than accent ani naa feeling

okko country okko ethnic background ki accent vuntundii proper accent ane daniki emanna rule vunda sSa_j@il

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Local libraries lo vuntayii classes 

and maa university lo Middle East poragallu they had to take eng classes ala try cheyadame

basic ga accent kavali ante phonetics sarigga vadatam ravali syllables pronounce cheyadam ravali 

american accent Training by Ann cook ani okappudu sadivina that helped me a lot. how fluently lucidly you are talking is important rather than accent ani naa feeling

okko country okko ethnic background ki accent vuntundii proper accent ane daniki emanna rule vunda sSa_j@il

thanks for the advice...local libraries lo untayi ani idea ledu..will explore this..ty

5 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Jokes apart...Accent is imp and will def help to build your self confidence while talking in meetings and also help u when u go up the ladder...career pakkana pettina i still want to improve my english accent for personal satisfaction..

What man ? edi chesina or edi post chesina discouraging ga talking? encourage positive things 

Start listening to more and more podcasts which is actual poeple talking.. You can try to mimic the sentences and accent.. Record and repeat.. English movies TV shows tho timepass thappa accent raadu 

Audio lessons untayi ga American accent work avaledha

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

correstttttuu...

5 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Start listening to more and more podcasts which is actual poeple talking.. You can try to mimic the sentences and accent.. Record and repeat.. English movies TV shows tho timepass thappa accent raadu 

Audio lessons untayi ga American accent work avaledha  -useless at least i felt so

evanni eppadinuncho seeing kada ...when i mean accent..perfect british accent not our indian+american accent...

I can mimic accent and i myself feel fake...ivi professional ga classes ki velthe inhibitions potayi and we can speak even when a desi is around...i talk differently before desis and differently when all are american

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

evanni eppadinuncho seeing kada ...when i mean accent..perfect british accent not our indian+american accent...

I can mimic accent and i myself feel fake...ivi professional ga classes ki velthe inhibitions potayi and we can speak even when a desi is around...i talk differently before desis and differently when all are american

Ok.. BTW I hate British accent to the core lol.. I just bear that accent for the sake of game if thrones.. 

Full confident ga ante trainer needed.. You can give a try install stitcher app and start listening to good podcasts 

8 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Ok.. BTW I hate British accent to the core lol.. I just bear that accent for the sake of game if thrones.. 

Full confident ga ante trainer needed.. You can give a try install sticher app and start listening to good podcasts 

i tried podcasts, cds, softwares,forums etc etc ..ivanni anta motivating ga levu and waste of money....just listening will not help kada we should talk and communicate without inhibitions which needs interaction with people but i will try that app too..thanks

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I learned accents on my own. I can imitate American, British(Received pronunciation only no Cockney). I can also mimic a Hispanic/South American accent(one that has a Spanish speaker's base). 

I brought a lot of books and CDs on Amazon while trying to learn accents, I have also hired a voice accent coach during my time in the Bay Area and took a few lessons from him. Although he was good, it's mainly a question of good observation and practice. I can explain different accents elaborately if you have any questions. Contact me via PM. 

bhayya nu sakala kalla valbhudivi bhayya neeku ranidi antu edhi ledha??? oksari aythe nee pm chudu bhayya na email id ping chesa as spoken

@ICANWIN yes you can get some accent but according to research accent is something which u will get naturally before u r 15 yrs old.... after that verey age lo try chesthe manchu lakshmi la aytharu ani antaru mari Image result for manchu lakshmi gifs ..........I also speak good english nenu usa ochina kotha lo oka Thellavadi kinda worked as GA in coll, he told me be slow and pronounce correctly if ppl understand what u mean and what u want to convey thats good enough anadu........... I dont know about corporate ladder .....but good luck let me know if u get well with it 

so examples enti ante if u r good slow and fluent it will be good enough for suppose srk 

fake chesthe Ila undachu emo 

Trust me if u be urslef and original ppl will love you......... R ni aarr ani pronounce chesedhi manamu inka middle east valu......okaroju oka pub lo oka american ammai ochi i like the way u say "aarrr"(r) andi 

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

@ICANWIN yes you can get some accent but according to research accent is something which u will get naturally before u r 15 yrs old.... after that verey age lo try chesthe manchu lakshmi la aytharu ani antaru mari Image result for manchu lakshmi gifs ..........I also speak good english nenu usa ochina kotha lo oka Thellavadi kinda worked as GA coll lo he told me be slow and pronounce correctly if ppl understand what u mean and what u want to convey thats good enough anadu........... I dont know about corporate ladder .....but good luck let me if u get well with it 

so examples enti ante if u r good slow and fluent it will be for suppose srk 

fake chesthe Ila undachu emo 

Sure..will let u know if i get well with it but it is a time consuming process just class ki velli vini pass avvadam kadu kada..i will update u bro 

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Sure..will let u know if i get well with it but it is a time consuming process just class ki velli vini pass avvadam kadu kada..i will update u bro 

Ya sure learn good words too I got lot of my words through watching interviews and movies (with subs better emo) and obviously i play lot of games and games lo good english untadi .....................so I gave examples of srk and aish to compare and one more guy who fakes accent is salman khan..........movie stars kakunda verey examples kuda unai rajeev masand accent and english baguntadi..same like arnab too

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ya sure learn good words too I got lot of my words through watching interviews and movies (with subs better emo) and obviously i play lot of games and games lo good english untadi .....................so I gave examples of srk and aish to compare and one more guy who fakes accent is salman khan..........movie stars kakunda verey examples kuda unai

oh ok :)