Accent classes

ICANWIN

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Accent can enhance that success factor. Interpersonal skills are of course primary but accent could make it a lot smoother if you have a good one. Or atleast one that's perceived good by the people around you. Makes you appear and seem more interesting. 

Exact same feeling 

+1116

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

English accent classes evarikanna idea unnaya? 3 yrs nunchi i had this in mind but i couldn't get a good teacher for in class around place i live /skype one on one sessions.  Dokku softwares gurinchi kadu adugutondi e option already explored ...found uninteresting and useless as well ..looking for a good teacher... Konnni forums tried but they are very boring as talking to stranger and all is something i cannot do. I can spend reasonable price if it is effective. Appreciate help !

http://www.carolrommel.com/accentreduction.html

search for dallas accent reduction class

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Serious thread annaaka .. isthe suggestions ivvandi lekapothe ledhu kaani .. ee saavadobbudu endhi vaa 

chepthe vinevadu dbian ee kadu ani db kuru vruddudivi neku teleda man

26 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I am not sure about accent but I think interpersonal skills is what most of us need. Everyone can code, but if you want to be successful after certain point, those interpersonal skills are what going to decide your growth. Toastmasters is one great way to improve those. Or some Leadership certificate programs from Univ near you.

+1. I joned year ago, chala helpful.

35 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Not you ley myfriendswswsw

vinavayya @tennisluvr anavsarmga nannu apardham chesukunaav...nee bhajji la bandi lo partnership dhiyoo mereko...apun pachiss saaaala business karega...

Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

vinavayya @tennisluvr anavsarmga nannu apardham chesukunaav...nee bhajji la bandi lo partnership dhiyoo mereko...apun pachiss saaaala business karega...

Bajji bandi ante malli @kumar ankul osthademo competition ki naaku cheppa kunda how you can sell bajjees ani cheppi

btw accent is not the term to use in this context,,as accent refers to way of talk and pronunciation, when someone says you have an accent that doesnt mean this english accent,,,it means like you're from sotuhern state or so who carries accents,,,they have a different way of speaking,,its english but its out differently..

for example: no accent people say you guys, southern people say y'all which is accent, also another example: when you say my bad which we do mostly right, its an accent,,,similarly there are certain words usually come from southern county people which is referred as accent...so here in states accent aint somethign that we think US english accent,,,

now to you develop american accent english, best way is watch movies, talk to american people most of the time, one way is a roomate,,,stay with roomates so that you only talk american english accent all the time which will help you get your thing,,,,american english is not a great one but it has that craze and most commonly used one here in states, so learning definitely helps...good luck with your thing!!!

1 hour ago, aatadista said:

I am not sure about accent but I think interpersonal skills is what most of us need. Everyone can code, but if you want to be successful after certain point, those interpersonal skills are what going to decide your growth. Toastmasters is one great way to improve those. Or some Leadership certificate programs from Univ near you.

I will look into Toastmasters..ty