Accent classes

ICANWIN

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

5 sentences english lo matladi audio PM me...based on your accent i will decide if you fit to be my teacher @3$%

*=:

5 sentences english lo matladi audio PM me...based on your accent i will decide if you fit to be my teacher @3$%

audio deniki ...already videonee pampadu susko

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Accent enduku Indian accent ki emaindhi %$#$ in fact american accent ee nattiga vuntundhi vedhavalaki pa ku bha ku theda telidhu @3$%

Uncle indian accent namushi la feeling anduke trying to learn American accent..

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

Emo man mother tongue and English ni balance chestu matladithe aa beauty ee veru... why to imitate them anedi naa personal opinion %$#$

CITI#H@ to TS

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Not true .. English if not our native language so nothing to feel ashamed .. I feel it would be helpful in future from career perspective for kind of positions I want to target .. personal interest too . 

There will be a positive side for everything .. infact I like to learn British accent but hard to find teacher .. 

i want to learn Sanskrit too adi kuda namoshi a ? Ppl might have varied interests ., just saying 

u don't need to respect but at least don't criticize 

English accent classes evarikanna idea unnaya? 3 yrs nunchi i had this in mind but i couldn't get a good teacher for in class around place i live /skype one on one sessions.  Dokku softwares gurinchi kadu adugutondi e option already explored ...found uninteresting and useless as well ..looking for a good teacher... Konnni forums tried but they are very boring as talking to stranger and all is something i cannot do. I can spend reasonable price if it is effective. Appreciate help !

Bro I learned accents on my own. I can imitate American, British(Received pronunciation only no Cockney). I can also mimic a Hispanic/South American accent(one that has a Spanish speaker's base). 

I brought a lot of books and CDs on Amazon while trying to learn accents, I have also hired a voice accent coach during my time in the Bay Area and took a few lessons from him. Although he was good, it's mainly a question of good observation and practice. I can explain different accents elaborately if you have any questions. Contact me via PM. 

Jokes apart...Accent is imp and will def help to build your self confidence while talking in meetings and also help u when u go up the ladder...career pakkana pettina i still want to improve my english accent for personal satisfaction..

What man ? edi chesina or edi post chesina discouraging ga talking? encourage positive things 

You are extremely right. The way people speak to you and give you respect is a whole lot different when you have an accent they find interesting/exotic/desirable vs one that they consider worthy of mockery. I can't emphasize how much more it is important when you are trying to make casual talk with strangers outside work, accent is one of those things that enhance your personal chemistry esp with strangers. 

Your thinking is on the right path, and unlike what most people say these things although superficial, do matter quite a bit. 

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

Accent enduku Indian accent ki emaindhi %$#$ in fact american accent ee nattiga vuntundhi vedhavalaki pa ku bha ku theda telidhu @3$%

I want to go into management side and feel will have more confidence and can compete when I can communicate right. Communication li we can't compete with Americans .. also personal interest too 

15 minutes ago, micxas said:

IT won't fetch you any points if you are trying to climb up the corporate ladder. I agree there might be exceptions but for the most part, if you are trying to be successful in a management field it's imperative that you have a clean, neutral accent to begin with. American accent is quite eclectic by itself as a Bostonian accent is very different from one if you are from Louisiana. 

But to have a clean business English accent is very good to have.